Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Captain America Movie: Tricking God-Fearing Young Men into Homersexuality
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Captain America Movie: Tricking God-Fearing Young Men into Homersexuality - 08-14-2011, 12:17 AM

I recently went to see this movie to make sure it was safe for my children, and extended nieces and nephews. I was sure it would be a movie about an all American young man who merely wants to serve his God and country - a true American patriot. I couldn't have been more wrong if I'd have said that there was an honest non-homersexual demoncrat.

The movie starts off innocently enough. Perhaps this is to lull True Christian ™ parentsinto believing that the rest of the movie follows suit, and make them take their attention away from what's going on on the screen.

The movie begin with a young, God-fearing, man who is trying everything he can in an effort to serve God and his country by enrolling in the Army so he can fight Nazis. Even though his friend, a whoremonger, repeatedly tries to lure him away from his Godly choice of professions, he won't be disuaded. Unfortunately, his heathen parents did not gift him with a True Christian ™ physique, so it doesn't look good for him - yet he keeps trying. his first part of the movie is truly inspirational. I almost left the theater firm in the knowledge that this movie was safe for my family members. I'm glad I stayed to make sure.

A homer scientist sees his Christian values, and sets forth on a mission to lure him away from God through temptation. This scientist wants to give him a True Christian ™ body with the aid of science. (We all know that this is abomination.) To sweeten the temptation, satan also sends the Whore of Babel to make sure that his damnation is complete.

In one of the first scenes, Captain America with his new body, he is running through the streets of New York nearly naked instead of stopping to properly attire himself as a good Christian should. I believe the homersexual writers of the movie did this in an effort to encourage impressionable young boys into sodomy.

I could go on for hours about all the satanic references to homersexuality and sodomy, but I don't want to scare the poor simple-minded ladies of the congregation. Needless to say, fathers and husbands, keep your family away from this abomination. To allow them to see this movie will require hundreds of hours of you not sparing the rod, per child, to get the heathen ideas out of their heads. You may even have to scourge your wife in public if you allow her to see even five minutes of the movie.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)