X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat!

Originally posted by I'mAMuslim View Post
    And now you condone suicide, even though it's a sin?
    No, I'm just highlighting the fact that all muslims are lying scum. That's all.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshWonders View Post
      So then you've never been to Florida and watched them shoot the big rockets up into the sky with people in them? Where do they go then?
      They are sent straight to Iraq and Afghanistan by the force of Intelligent Pulling, i.e. the Hand of God™.
      PROOF: America in the Bible!
      8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
      (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
      Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        No, I'm just highlighting the fact that all muslims are lying scum. That's all.
        37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'[a] 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[b]

I'm so glad that the love of God is practiced here

Comment

37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'[a] 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[b]

My neighbors are Christians. God commands the death of unrepentant scum like you.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
          If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

2 Chronicles 15:13
          Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            My neighbors are Christians. God commands the death of unrepentant scum like you.
            OK well I guess I'll see ya'll later. Can't even try to show love? Just need to instantly scream GO TO HELL YOU SCUMBAG.?
            Really?

I suggest a good read for you. It's called unChristian. I suggest everyone of you read it. It's an excellent book and gives a great perspective.

Comment

@Pastor Ezekiel

I'm just trying to understand your way of thinking. I'm fairly unfamiliar with all religions in general so I'm asking questions. I learn better through interaction than reading through thousands of archived posts.

Also this forum is on the internet so it's open to everyone because it has "open registration". Perhaps choosing a "closed registration" and invitation only signup would better fit your needs.

Straight into the ground
              I'm being serious, they don't all burn up in flames. The people shoot up into the sky until you can no longer see them. Where do you suppose they go because they don't come back down for many days.

Comment

If you're going to quote the Holy Bible then use the real one, not a satanic one.

Add me on
                Facebook!

Comment

You're a muzzie, but you quote the Bible? Praise Jesus! Take that, Death Path.
                  I have won another soul from satan!
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

@Pastor Ezekiel

I'm just trying to understand your way of thinking. I'm fairly unfamiliar with all religions in general so I'm asking questions. I learn better through interaction than reading through thousands of archived posts.
                    Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

Also this forum is on the internet so it's open to everyone because it has "open registration". Perhaps choosing a "closed registration" and invitation only signup would better fit your needs.
                    While the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I'm being serious, they don't all burn up in flames. The people shoot up into the sky until you can no longer see them. Where do you suppose they go because they don't come back down for many days.
                      I know. I do believe that the Earth is spherical. I'm afraid that these people will not let it go, however, and are unopen to any other point of view.

Originally posted by Alexander Jonsson View Post
                      If you're going to quote the Holy Bible then use the real one, not a satanic one.
                      Please, then. Point me to the proper verse in your 'Holier than thou' Bible.
                      It can be found in Matthew 22: 37-39.

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                      You're a muzzie, but you quote the Bible? Praise Jesus! Take that, Death Path.
                      I have won another soul from satan!
                      You didn't win me over. In fact, I'm thinking I should make a new thread or something and start a discussion about something I need to talk about....

Comment

Straight into the ground

Houston we have a problem.
                        Wow. Can't say I'm surprised that you would celebrate this though, an Israeli Astronaut was onboard. I know you all rejoice over the deaths of all Israelis. That's part of the reason God hates you. Check out the Bible. See how well things have gone in the past for people who went up against God's chosen people.

Comment

Please, then. Point me to the proper verse in your 'Holier than thou' Bible.
                          Look it up in the Authorized King James Version of 1611.
                          Last edited by Brother Alex; 04-10-2010, 06:02 AM. Reason: typo

Add me on
                          Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                            Wow. Can't say I'm surprised that you would celebrate this though, an Israeli Astronaut was onboard. I know you all rejoice over the deaths of all Israelis. That's part of the reason God hates you. Check out the Bible. See how well things have gone in the past for people who went up against God's chosen people.
                            The sarcasm radar on the Internet is at a negative I can see.
                            That wasn't a serious post there.

Originally posted by Alexander Jonsson View Post
                            Look it up in the Authorized King James Version of 1611.
                            Why don't you look it up for me. I don't have a copy. Seeing as I'm a filthy Muslim terrorist pig and all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pastor Ezekiel;503702]Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.[quote]
                              Done.

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
                              While the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.
                              Ok I understand that, I'm just saying that if you don't want any differing view points then you should have a closed registration invitation only forum otherwise anyone with an internet connection can find this place and signup.

Comment

To sign up to the forum you also have to agree to the terms of service, including the forum rules. Did you do that? Of course you did, or you wouldn't be able to post. Will you honor what you agreed to? Or are you without honor?

Comment

Working...
                                X