X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cranky Old Man's VERY important lessons to the ignorant masse

i think its good that you do this for the cristian community, i have read all your lesson's and they are very good

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Sixtus View Post
      i think its good that you do this for the cristian community, i have read all your lesson's and they are very good
      Welcome to our friendly forum and thank you for your kind words. I like you already.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

this is the stupidest thing i have ever seen...
        you people should be round up and shot no wonder america has become the shit hole it is today..
        lucky i live in australia athiest pm someone with sense

Comment

Originally posted by magnets View Post
          you people should be round up and shot no wonder america has become the shit hole it is today..
          Friend, I know it is not completely your fault you are an 'outback abo". Sheltered from the real world, you think the worse day is one where your kola bear runs off.
          Those of us that are on the pulse of world that get Fox news, know the real score.
          Be happy that ignorance is bliss as you certaily seem blissfull.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Yes an atheist ginger hypocrite who would stab anyone in the back in a heartbeat. Look what she did to Rudd!

Frankly, her being in office there is only slightly better than that wingnut cathlick Abbott. I for one am glad I am back in the USA as Australia has gone down hill even further since I left there to take residence up here.

Also, if you are any indication of how the education system is working in AU these days, then the secular dumbing down is certainly working a treat!

YIC

Phebe Carlyle.

There's Jesus here,
            Just see what He offers me....
            Down here my sins forgiven,
            Up there a home in heaven
            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Cathlick?
              I can't even tell if your serious any more..
              education here is fine.. much better than usa at any rate..
              and our 'ginger' pm probably has more sense than your entire governing body

Comment

Cathlick?
                For a start, you meant YOU'RE when asking if I am serious, not "your". You have simply just reaffirmed that the dumbing down in AU is working a treat. I thank you for the clarification.

As for cathlicks. They are false christians whom have bastardized the Word of God for their own gain. I know they are catholics but they deserve no respect from me nor anyone else for that matter; hence at the very least deserving the term cathlick.

Considering I lived in Australia until just a few months ago and was born and raised there, I KNOW you are full of it. Australia is not all sunshine and lollipops nor the great country you profess it to be, and the only reason the economy there is so strong is because of the legacy Mr Howard left behind by his wonderful leadership, his hard line fiscal policy and his True Christian values.

YIC

Phebe Carlyle

There's Jesus here,
                Just see what He offers me....
                Down here my sins forgiven,
                Up there a home in heaven
                Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Praise the Lord for your indisputable knowledge Brother Cranky. Any chance you can give me any advice and tips as I go to take on my second year at Landover University?

The only thing pulling me through study is my KJV 1611 and True Christian™ Textbooks.
                  Leonard Paul Holyfire
                  Demonologist

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Holyfire View Post
                    as I go to take on my second year at Landover University?
                    Impossible, they only allow True Christians(tm) at Landover University.

As to advice, just stick to your KJV1611 and you should be fine.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                      Impossible, they only allow True Christians™ at Landover University.

As to advice, just stick to your KJV1611 and you should be fine.
                      Brother COM,
                      Has the DoF been contacted and informed about this faked Diploma, this might be just the tip of the iceberg of a much larger problem.
                      sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                      Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                      Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                      Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Bless you mister COM you are truly a wise old msn.

Comment

Oh wow this is so weird, because I just bet my friend that I couldn't find a website page with complete a list of self-arrogant BULLSHIT plastered all over it. Looks like I owe him 5 bucks.

Comment

Cathlick?
                            Please don't embarrass good God fearing Australians like by defending that horrible ginger headed, back stabbing woman. It is embarrassing enough that she is an atheist I am glad I am now doing Gods work in America.

How can anyone take someone who looks like this seriously, she is an abomination unto the Lord our God, and she should be married at home and looking after children:
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                            so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMan89 View Post
                              Oh wow this is so weird, because I just bet my friend that I couldn't find a website page with complete a list of self-arrogant BULLSHIT plastered all over it. Looks like I owe him 5 bucks.
                              Yes, there are many pompous drama queens that come here from 4chan to mock Jesus.
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Who says I'm here to mock Jesus? I'm here to mock the people who deserve to be mocked, to mock the self-righteous egotists who use the word of God to make themselves feel important.

Comment

Working...
                                X