Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray that the AIDS is never cured
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Pray that the AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 03:54 AM

It's possible that science will one day find a cure for AIDS. This must never happen, as nothing pleases God more than watching homers die slowly & painfully.
(#2)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 05:12 AM

If AIDS is cured, God will simply invent an even more horrific and deadly disease to punish sexual immorality. AIDS, after all, was created in the first place as a response to the curing of syphilis.

Nonetheless, the spirit of your prayer is Godly. Praise Jesus Christ.

(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 05:17 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about this, Mr. Jingles, God made AIDS very hard to cure. But if a cure is discovered, I'm sure the Lord has plenty of other plagues hanging around to give to the homos. I always thought that Ebola would be a good punishment for gay sex.

Heck, that's even better than stoning.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Holly Jade is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 05:27 AM

You do know that women are raped and given aids everyday, don't you? What about these innocent women? Do they not deserve a cure?
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Holly Jade is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
There is no such thing as an innocent woman being raped, silly girl. Innocent women don't get raped. Only sluts do!
And why do you say that? Surely it isn't rape if the woman, as you put it, is a slut? I would appretiate not being called a 'silly girl' just because our veiws conflict. thanks!
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:05 AM

Also my boyfriend was attacked on a bus, a mad man bit almost bit his nose off. Because of this, he had an AIDs scare. Did he deserve this?
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:08 AM

Quote:
It's not an issue of our views conflicting, it's an issue of your views conflicting with the Lord God. To wit,

Deuteronomy 22:23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; 22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
'Because she cried not' seems to insinuate that she was willing? OK, if a woman has her house broken into by a man who subsiquently rapes her and she screams, cries and shouts, does she still deserve aids?
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:
If he didn't get AIDS, that means he wasn't punished by God. What's your point?
Yes, but there was a chance he could. If the guy who bit his nose had AIDs, my boyfriend would also have AIDs. That is my point. There is nothing to stop a man with AIDs from mixing their own fluids with another person, ergo passing on aids.
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:22 AM

Quote:
It depends on where she lives:

25But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

But it doesn't matter, God just won't let an innocent person get AIDS. Having AIDS proves you sinned.
Where in the bible does it say that god will give aids to those who have sinned? I have asthma, does that mean I am a sinner? And how does this quote show that it depends on where she lives? Thankyou for your replies.
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:25 AM

Quote:
You don't understand, you aren't giving God the glory! You are letting ideas like viruses and fluids keep you from seeing the miracles of every day life. God is the giver of illnesses, and that includes AIDS. The only a person can catch AIDS is if God lets them. The Bible says a believer can be bitten by poisonous snakes and not be harmed - do you think God can't protect believers from STD's?
What about unborn babies who get aids from there mother? As I mentioned, I am asthmatic and have been from the age of 14 (which isn't uncommon), so why did god not protect me from this?
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
The babies are being punished for their parents sins. To wit,

Exodus 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
If you found out that your mother has commited a sin, how would you honestly feel about carrying that burden? And to put onto that, how would you like to suffer for it? Bear in mind that I'm asking how you would feel, not what would be the 'right' way to feel. If God is so merciful why would he allow one without sin bear that of another?
(#12)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jade View Post
If you found out that your mother has commited a sin, how would you honestly feel about carrying that burden? And to put onto that, how would you like to suffer for it? Bear in mind that I'm asking how you would feel, not what would be the 'right' way to feel. If God is so merciful why would he allow one without sin bear that of another?
God may CHOOSE to be merciful, but as a rule He is not.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#13)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
When did anyone here say God was "merciful" to sinners?

For crying out loud, woman, He plans to throw all nonbelievers into eternal torture in a lake of fire for the sin of not believing in Him! Does that sound "merciful" to you?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
God may CHOOSE to be merciful, but as a rule He is not.
You make it sound like it depends on whether He's in a good mood or not We are not Gods playthings, that is something that I will stick by and argue for until I am blue in the face. If he is as vengeful as you say, what rights do we have to interfere? In that respect, what rights do we have to interfere with somebody being a practicing homosexual? If we look at it from that point of veiw then I don't believe that we should persicute (please excuse my spelling) somebody for their lifestyle and beliefs if God is going to do it anyway. That is reminiscent of everyone kicking a man when he is down.
(#15)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
You make it sound like it depends on whether He's in a good mood or not We are not Gods playthings, that is something that I will stick by and argue for until I am blue in the face.
I agree. We're His servants, or His kindling. Which do you prefer to be?
Quote:
If he is as vengeful as you say, what rights do we have to interfere?
Interfere with His vengeance? None!
Quote:
In that respect, what rights do we have to interfere with somebody being a practicing homosexual? If we look at it from that point of veiw then I don't believe that we should persicute (please excuse my spelling) somebody for their lifestyle and beliefs if God is going to do it anyway. That is reminiscent of everyone kicking a man when he is down.
God tells us to stone homosexuals to death. That sure sounds to me like He wants us to interfere.

Have you ever bothered to read the Bible, Missy, or are you just here to tell us what you THINK God would be like, if He would just be who YOU want Him to be?

Christian Ladies:
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
When did anyone here say God was "merciful" to sinners?

For crying out loud, woman, He plans to throw all nonbelievers into eternal torture in a lake of fire for the sin of not believing in Him! Does that sound "merciful" to you?
But what would that acheive? Are we all put on this plannet to worship god then die, go to heaven and worship him some more?
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Have you ever bothered to read the Bible, Missy, or are you just here to tell us what you THINK God would be like, if He would just be who YOU want Him to be?
I'm reading through the bible now, love. I have questions and I am searching for answers as I'm sure we all have at one point or another. I know all of the stories from sunday school (Which I went to when I was younger and helped with later on) and I shall be returning to church this sunday, god willing.
(#18)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:
But what would that acheive? Are we all put on this plannet to worship god then die, go to heaven and worship him some more?
Hurray! You're finally figuring it out!

Praise Jesus, another just may see the light!

What did you THINK we were supposed to do? Find "personal fulfillment"? Do God's job for Him and "make the world a better place", when He could perfect it in an instant if He so chose?

Christian Ladies:
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 07:26 AM

Actually, your arguement pushes me in the other direction. What stops me from having fun and enjoying myself whilst I can before I repent when I am older if I am nothing but a servant?

Most of the worlds disadvantages are man made, created by mans free will. God would have two choices: kill us all or take away free will. simple as. I don't believe that we are here to rub gods ego, he is a higher being than us and above that.
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Pray that AIDS is never cured - 02-10-2009, 07:29 AM

I'm going to bed now as it is 7.25am over here It has been nice chatting to you and I hope to speak soon, kindest regards, Holly