Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way!

(#1)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-08-2008, 12:21 AM

Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way!
Jesse Morrell
May 7, 2008

Please feel free to share this newsletter by forwarding it on or by printing it off. WE THANK GOD FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT

RECENT OUTREACHES

DOGWOOD FESTIVAL, FAYETTEVILLE NC

Thousands of people gathered for three days to participate in the "Dogwood Festival". It was a golden opportunity to warn about the judgment to come and to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. With a banner in hand we ventured out into the streets to boldly proclaim the truth of the Bible.

This Festival had already told nearly 100 Churches that they were not allowed to have information tables. This caused a great deal of controversy and had even received some media attention. The Churches were told that they were allowed to be vendors, and to sell whatever they wanted, but they were not allowed to have information tables like other groups were allowed to. This situation made me all the more want to get out there with my Bible to preach the Gospel. After all, this is America and not communist China, right?

It was not long before I found a great location to lift my voice like a trumpet. Finding a wide open area, with lots of walking traffic, I began open air preaching. A large crowd started to gather around, but I also received the attention of the patrolling police officers. I was told that my banner was too large and was in violation of city regulation. I negotiated and was able to get permission to use my smaller sandwich board.

After putting my banner away and returning with my sandwich board, I began preaching in the same location I started from. A large crowd again began to gather and the flow of traffic became congested. The Police once again approached me with a complaint. This time, they were concerned about the large crowd which was blocking the flow of traffic. I decided that the best thing to do was to get right outside of the Festival area and preach on the busy streets. Once we did that, we had no more problems with the Police, and we were able to draw in large crowds to hear the Gospel message.

There was even an "Evangelism Boot Camp" going on at this Festival. Many of those participating in the boot camp stopped to listen to the open air preaching and thoroughly enjoyed it. While I am used to nothing but mocking, scoffing, ridicule, and heckling, it was very nice to have Christians gathering around and clapping all throughout the message! I was very encouraged.

COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY, SC

I had never preached on "Coastal Carolina University" before so I wasn't sure how it would go. Would there be lots of students? Would we be kicked off campus? Etc. After arriving on campus we began walking around to scope out the area and find the best place to preach. In the center of campus there was a large grassy area where student groups seemed to have their own tables set up. We figured that this must be a busy traffic area during the class change or else the student groups would not have set up there. After setting up in a shady area, so that we would not be burned and the crowd would not mind gathering, we began open air preaching.

During the class change, hundreds of students filled the sidewalks. Many students starred with awe, which indicated that they had never seen a preacher on campus before. And once we started talking about some controversial issues, a massive crowd started to gather. Though the crowd grew up to about two hundred students, they were very calm and there was basically no heckling at all. Despite how calm the crowd was, the administration came out with the campus Police.

After talking with the administration and the Police Officers, they asked us to leave the campus. They told us that the campus was not exactly public, and that if we wanted to pay to reserve a room on campus we could fill out the paper work for that. After getting the whole situation on video, since they were clearly breaking the law and were misinformed about the facts, we obediently left the campus. We decided to go to a outdoor mall that was in the area to witness and pass out tracts.

Since being removed from the campus, the administration has changed their mind about the whole thing. They must have finally talked to their attorneys and realized that they were wrong in stating that there was no free speech on campus. They will allow us back on campus to preach, they simply request that we call and arrange it with them first. So we hope to return to this campus in the future to have some good meetings.

EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY, GREENVILLE NC

The Lord has a remnant of laborers throughout America. And when we have the opportunity of getting together, it is always a blessing. On the E.C.U. campus, many of us met together for outreach. With signs, banners, Bibles, and voices, the name of Jesus was preached loud and clear.

Many students gathered on the stairs near the Library where we usually preach. I saw many familiar faces from previous outreaches. For hours we answered their questions and responded to some of the heckling. Because there were many different preachers on the campus, there was a variety of preaching styles the students were exposed to. That means that we "covered all the bases". One brother even ministered through music, using his guitar and voice to warn about the dangers of sin and the necessity of Christ.

NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY, RALEIGH

The weather has been getting warmer and warmer, and some days are just plain hot. Finding a nice big tree to preach under, which provided enough shade for both the crowd and us, we began open air preaching.

What got the attention of the students, which drew the crowd, was a dialog I had with a young Muslim women. She was clearly an American teenager, but she was wearing a head covering. I asked her, "Are you a Muslim?" She said, "yes". I asked, "So you are a follower of Mohammed?" She said, "Yes". I asked, "So are you a Jihadists?" She said, "No". "I said, then you are not a follower of Mohammed, since he was a Jihadist!" I explained how a true Muslim is a follower of Mohammed, and Mohammed was a Jihadist, therefore a true Muslim is a Jihadist. What we are used to today is "American Islam" which would be considered lukewarm and backsliden compared to the true Islam taught in the Koran. With the rise of popularity and acceptance of Islam today in America, I find it necessary to publicly preach against the dangers of the real Islam as taught by Mohammed and the Koran.

Certainly this hot issue drew in a large crowd which stayed for hours. As you can see in the picture, even some Mormons stopped by and listened to the preaching of the true Gospel. I was also able to speak to some Christians on campus and explain to them the need for public preaching in our day.

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, CHAPEL HILL

Since I moved to North Carolina, almost a year ago, it has been my intention to be a regular voice in "the pit" of Chapel Hill. And when I am not traveling or preaching on other campuses, I have been able to have many outreaches on this campus. There is a very large homosexual community on this campus and many homosexuals, bysexuals, and lesbians have attended my meetings this past year.

We have discussed so many different issues with these students. The reason for God's laws, the necessity of Christ's death, the nature of repentance, the free will of man, the inspiration of the Bible, have all been discussed and explained in detail and in great length.

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, CHARLOTTE

We arrived on campus to discover that it was "The Nation Day of Silence" for Sodom and Gomorrah. A large group of students set up a table promoting the homosexual lifestyle. What they don't understand is that they are actually hurting themselves. They are damaging their bodies, perverting their hearts, and storing up the wrath of God. God is calling them to repentance. God has given them the ability to repent. Yet they persist in their rebellion.

Sadly, many Christians and theologians have given homosexuals their greatest excuse, "I was born this way". If it were true, that they were born sinners, instead of choosing to be sinners, then this is a good excuse. It would mean that it is not their fault and therefore they cannot be punished for it, and it would mean that it is not their choice so they cannot be responsible for changing. However, the truth of the matter is, that while you might not choose what temptations you face, you do choose what temptations you obey. Homosexuals, just like all sinners, deserve hell. They deserve punishment not because they were born sinners, but because they choose to be sinners. Since sin is a moral choice and not a physical substance or an involuntary emotion, sin is entirely the fault of the sinner, and the sinner is rightly obligated to stop it. Homosexuality is not a birth defect, it is a foolish and selfish choice.

Homosexuals are not born that way, they are born normal. They are created by God, made in His image. God is their maker and they are the work of His hands. For them to claim that they were born sinful, or born homosexuals, is to charge God with creating sin or making sinners. God did not make them sinners, they made themselves sinners! The Bible says that it is God who forms us in the womb and so we are "wonderfully" made instead of sinfully made. You cannot be wonderfully sinful or sinfully wonderful, you are either formed wonderfully or sinfully. We are wonderfully made by God, therefore we have a free will, emotions, and an intelligence that we can choose to use for good or for evil. Even our bodies are instruments that we can yield for righteousness or unrighteousness. And sadly, everyone has used their God given endowments to be selfish and sinful instead of loving and holy. At the age of accountability, when men know right from wrong, all men have deliberately chosen to be sinners, all men have voluntarily chosen to obey the temptations of the devil. Homosexuals are not forced to be perverts because of their "nature" that they are born with. The Apostle Paul tells us in Roman's that homosexuals sin "against nature" by choosing to commit their sexual perversions. Paul tells us that "by nature" we know right from wrong because one element of our nature is a conscience, or the law written on our hearts, which commands obedience and condemns disobedience. While it is true that we inherit a fallen body that is subjected to death and disease, which also has the lusts of the flesh, it is not true that we have to obey these lusts of the flesh or gratify them in an unlawful manner. Men are not sinners because of the body they inherit, men are sinners because of the choices that they make. Men are not sinners because of the temptations of their flesh, men are sinners because they obey the temptations of their flesh. Our fallen bodies influence or tempt our free will but do not force or necessitate our choices. All men can choose to obey the temptation of their flesh or choose to obey the dictations of their conscience. Men can choose to live lives of purity or lives of perversion.

While we preached on campus that they are choosing to be homosexuals, that they are choosing to obey the temptations of the devil, choosing to serve the lusts of their flesh, we also preached that there is hope and freedom in Jesus Christ. God is calling all men everywhere to repent, to pick up their cross, to crucify their flesh, and to follow the Lord. Nobody has to be a slave to sin, nobody ever has to sin. God provides a way of escape, so we can always choose to obey instead of disobey. Sinners are in the bondage of deception (the lie that they were born that way) but the truth will set them free (the truth that they are choosing to live that way and that they don't have to choose that lifestyle anymore).

As the day progressed, the homosexual table eventually left. The student groups never seem to last very long. After a couple hours they pick up and leave but we stay and remain for hours to come. A nice crowd sat down, listened, and asked questions. We focused primarily on apologetics this particular day, explaining why the Christian world-view makes sense but every other world-view does not. It got the students thinking and challenged a great deal of them. They didn't know how to answer the arguments, while at the same time, they hardened their hearts and resisted the light that was being shown.

VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY

We had been planning this trip to Virginia for a little while. A Calvinist group had heard we were coming and went out on campus, before we arrived, to give our literature against us. There seems to be an attitude today amongst certain groups that Calvinism is Christianity itself and if a person does not believe in their little five points they are not Christians. The main problem of the group that protested us was that we teach that man has a free will and therefore nobody ever has to sin. Another problem they had is that we teach that men are not born sinners but choose to be sinners, so it is their own fault that they sin, they are obligated to stop sinning, and they rightly deserve punishment for sinning. Sinners deserve hell because they choose to sin. It is their own fault that they are sinners. Men are are sinners because they choose to sin. God calls men to repentance because He has given them the ability not to sin. And men need Jesus Christ because they are deliberate criminals not because they are disabled cripples. This understanding of free will is what the Early Church taught, as opposed to the Gnostic's who said men sin out of necessity of their corrupted flesh instead of out of the liberty of their own free will. It was not until Augustine converted from Manicheanism that semi-Gnosticism found it's way into the Church and the semi-Gnostic doctrine of "original sin / total inability" began to replace the Apostolic doctrine of free will.

While I understand Christians discussing and debating doctrine, I don't understand the reason for bringing it before the whole world. The last thing that sinners need to see is the division and controversy amongst Christians. The world needs to hear that they deserve hell because of the way they are choosing to live, that Jesus has shed His blood to atone for the sins of all men, and how God offers them grace and mercy through the atonement if they choose to repent of their sins and choose to believe the Gospel. What the world needs to hear is how God can set aside their punishment of eternal hell, how God can turn from His wrath, because Jesus Christ has vindicated the law by shedding His blood for their transgressions. That is the good news that we must bring to the world! The suffering of Christ must be so presented to their minds that it breaks their hearts and subdues their rebellious wills, bringing them to total submission. It is essential for the world to hear that the atonement of Christ substitutes the eternal punishment of sinners, so that the penalty of the law can be dispensed with and they can receive merciful pardon for their crimes. But showing the world the disunity and division of Christians is counter productive to the Great Commission.

If anything, the extra promotion simply helped us to draw in a bigger crowd. I am told that both George Fox and John Wesley had Calvinists come out against them in their open air preaching. But the Lord knows how to make destructive plans back fire. So we had a great meeting all day, even despite the rain.

I would like to comment and say that it seems that the Church today fears sinlessness more than sinfulness. Preachers protests more against morality than against immorality. It seems that living unrighteousness (sinning every day) is considered the Christian life, instead of living righteous (dying daily). We desperately need to recover the biblical truth that God has given all men the ability to obey Him. Because God hates sin and doesn't want anyone to sin, God has given all men the ability not to sin. Sin is not the will of God. Sin is a wrong choice made by man. And a true Christian is someone who has chosen to forsaken all deliberate rebellion. Christians are saints not sinners. A sinning Christian is a hypocrite who needs to repent and be restored. You cannot be a sinful saint anymore than you can be a saintly sinner. God has grace and mercy, but not for people who are deliberately sinning. God has grace and mercy for people who reject and forsake their sin. Jesus Christ saves us from our sin as opposed tosaving us in our sin.

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, GREENSBORO

On the left you see the "before" picture and on the right you see the "after" picture. Once we started preaching against fornication, drunkenness, and homosexuality, the campus was in an uproar. Out of all the campuses I have been on in North Carolina, this campus is by far the worst. They are malicious, vicious, disrespectful, and just down right mean. But through loving patience we endured them for hours as we delivered the message of Jesus Christ, who died for their sin.

Some open air preachers will ask me, "how do you draw such large crowds?" The answer is simple, "Confront and condemn their sin." As Charles Finney taught, we must be personal and pointy when dealing with sinners. They must know that we are not talking about sinners in general, but that we are talking about them specifically. And when you start pointing out their sins, and telling them what the Bible says about it, you will be sure to get their attention.

And once they see how awful and depraved they have chosen to be, how they rightly deserve the judgment of God because of the way they have chosen to live, then they can understand why Jesus Christ needed to die, to substitute their punishment, to vindicate the law, so that God could be merciful to them by setting aside their punishment and offering them a pardon. Once they realize what sinners they have made themselves then they will see why they desperately need the remission of sins which Jesus shed His blood for.

GUILFORD COLLEGE, NC

After leaving UNCG, we had an appointment to meet with a local Church who was encouraged by the type of ministry that we do. But in between our outreach on campus and our meeting with the Church members, we had about an hour of spare time. Driving around the local area, we found a small private campus. Since it was too late to try to preach on campus, and we didn't have a whole lot of time, we did some "drive by preaching". Driving through the campus about three times, we preached the Gospel loud and clear for everyone to hear. "Trust Jesus Christ! Stop sinning! Repent of your sins! God is going to judge your life! Turn to Jesus Christ! Christ died for you!" It reminded me of Gideon Ousley, who was an old Irish Methodist circuit rider. Gideon traveled from city to city preaching the Gospel in the open air. As he rode on horse back, crossing small villages, he would preach the Gospel loud and clear. If the Church of America ever recovers Christian boldness, we might turn this country around. But it seems to me, in all honesty, that the devil is the one being bold, and he is devouring the majority of my generation.

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#2)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-08-2008, 12:27 AM

NEW OPEN AIR PREACHING VIDEOS

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#3)
Old
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-08-2008, 11:57 PM

Many thanks Pastor B-R: I have linked these to favorites as I'm sure others will.

There's nothing like a well-received fiery street preacher sending out The Good Word of The Lord to the Unsaved!

Uplifting and inspiring, and good to see young folk getting involved and that the youth of America are Christians at heart!!! Praise!

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
(#4)
Old
Helping boys become upright model citizens
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Ex-Gay Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound True Heterosexual™ True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Eats the Most Pork Saved 5 Years Punched the most queers Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-09-2008, 06:23 PM

I am a former homosexual, and I can assure you that all you have to do is stop doing it. It hurts anyway. The other option is that if I slip I know that all I have to do is repent my sins just before I die and it will be ok.
(#5)
Old
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke

Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-09-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Russian View Post
The other option is that if I slip I know that all I have to do is repent my sins just before I die and it will be ok.
That's true. Unless God kills you of rotting cancer of the mouth first.
(#6)
Old
Helping boys become upright model citizens
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Ex-Gay Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound True Heterosexual™ True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Eats the Most Pork Saved 5 Years Punched the most queers Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!ExGay Alex will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-10-2008, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
That's true. Unless God kills you of rotting cancer of the mouth first.
It's true that there is a rather delicate timing issue, but you have to accept Christ with your heart, not your mouth. As long as your mind is intact, you shouldn't have a problem. The Bible says you have to accept Christ as your savior; it doesn't say you have to prounounce any certain words. Whether you are Christian depends on what you FEEL as opposed to homosexual which depends on what you DO. Only people who lie with men are damned, as are fornicators. If a guy is standing in front of me on the subway and I imagine going for his beltbuckle, God doesn't care.

But you did give me something to think about. If I get Brain cancer and then accept the Lord, it maybe not count. But I minister to homosexual community in Russia, so I doubt God will strike me. I am doing good works in the clubs, bars and cruisy parks. Still, thanks for your advice, Deaner. Look me up if you ever get to Moscow.

"Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Thangel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thangel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-21-2010, 11:07 PM

My father left my mother and then turned homosexual :/
I had never been that disappointed in my life.
(#8)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-21-2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thangel View Post
My father left my mother and then turned homosexual :/
I had never been that disappointed in my life.
What a sad story. Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The god gene is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-22-2010, 01:59 AM

Dr. Dean Hamer, author of The God Gene, who is credited with discovering a "gay gene" might have something to say to you guys about that. The god gene basically says that we are genetically predisposed to believe in god. Meaning we are naturally attracted to him (which I'm sure you all would agree with). It also points to a specific gene linking homosexuality.
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The god gene is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-22-2010, 02:08 AM

I would also like to point out the babies have not tried to sodomize anyone because they have no sexual drive or interest in such a thing. Case in point that when heterosexual boys are young they think girls are "icky".

Babies breast feed because it is a natural instinct. We are mammals, we are called mammals because of mammary glands, which are used to breast feed. Mammary glands were created by god, to insinuate that it could turn someone gay, is simply ridiculous.

Sorry for the double post, there seems to be no edit button.
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

How dumb can you get?

Ilikeobama is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilikeobama is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilikeobama is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-23-2010, 02:00 AM

Homosexuals are born that way. Scientists think it has something to do with high levels of female hormones (for boys) in the mothers blood during pregnancy. Most homosexuals don´t harm anyone, so don´t be stupid and just let them be!
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

hogwartsbabe666 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Question Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-26-2010, 11:18 AM

i just wanted to make a point.... you all talk about how fornicators and drunks will be thrown into the lake of fire on judgement day but maybe you should stop thinking about how you can fix other people and worry about how to fix yourselves. nobody is perfect and you are misrepresenting my god in a way that makes me upset. I would bet money that 85% of the men in your church induldge in pornogrophy and/or fornication. Dont throw bible verses around when you have no idea what your saying. You sound like a bunch of ignorant mormons.
(#13)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-26-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogwartsbabe666 View Post
maybe you should stop thinking about how you can fix other people and worry about how to fix yourselves.
It is a long-standing principle in the area of secular psychology and schools of philosophy that helping others is the ultimate way of helping yourself. Then again, we do not need help to avoid Hell as we're going to Heaven.

But please, feel free to persecute us for wanting to HELP others avoid Hell.

Quote:
nobody is perfect
How do you know? There are more than 6 billion people in the world. Have you studied every single one of them and concluded that none of them are perfect? So you're arguing from ignorance, not fact.

Quote:
... and you are misrepresenting my god in a way that makes me upset.
Well, since your "god" isn't written with a capital "G", it doesn't really matter how we "interpret" the god of your imagination.

Quote:
I would bet money that 85% of the men in your church induldge in pornogrophy and/or fornication.
Again, you are making bold claims without even having talked to the individuals in question. It is true that many men have sinful pasts. We don't deny that. Many are ex-masturbators (see the little icon with the hand). We got rid of those sinful lifestyles through the Power of Christ. You should try it too.

Quote:
Dont throw bible verses around when you have no idea what your saying.
On the contrary, our positions are carefully researched. You can say that we're wrong, but unless you explain HOW and WHY we are wrong, the intellectual content of your argument is zero.

Quote:
You sound like a bunch of ignorant mormons.
We aren't mormons. But again: please show us how and why and where we are wrong. You keep insisting we're wrong, but you FAIL to substantiate your OPINIONS.

Thus, YOU are the ignoramus here, friend.

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UsinMaBrainMeats is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-29-2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scopes View Post
Actually homosexuals are born that way. As for bisexuals that is a source of contention in the scientific community.
That is very debatable. It is equally as likely that it could be a developmental differentiation. For example, as i grew up i discovered i hate peppers but after eating one within the past few months i figured out that now i like peppers. Same thing could happen with sexual preference.
(#15)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-29-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsinMaBrainMeats View Post
That is very debatable. It is equally as likely that it could be a developmental differentiation. For example, as i grew up i discovered i hate peppers but after eating one within the past few months i figured out that now i like peppers. Same thing could happen with sexual preference.
This is quite true. My boys are currently in the "girls are yucky" stage. Perhaps homosexuals somehow just get stuck in that stage. There were lots of things that I hated as a child that I like now.

Drama queen
(#16)
Old
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 03-29-2010, 01:20 PM

there be no homos that were borned homos an this here pickture be my proofs

Mr.Haggard were not a homo, he were just a innoscent strait man that dids them homo thangs cuz he were tempteds by satan

but then lord God cureds him, yay! an this be Mr.Haggard today ---> cept he not winky-wink at them men no mores
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

BenLovesGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 10-22-2011, 09:25 PM

I have forwarded these links to everyone i know, well done getting the message across.
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

priest_bimmer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.priest_bimmer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 10-27-2011, 05:09 PM

Homosexuals should be lined up and shot every one of them they do not fit in here in the Christian world
(#19)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 10-27-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by priest_bimmer View Post
Homosexuals should be lined up and shot every one of them they do not fit in here in the Christian world
Why?

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

priest_bimmer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.priest_bimmer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 10-27-2011, 08:04 PM

My personal opinion is that Homosexuals is a disease and it can be cured