X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by Light_798 View Post
    Self Sacrifice is NOT a sin, it states so in the scripture.

John 15:13

If you deliberately turn a gun on yourself, and pull the trigger that is when it's considered suicide.

If your friend, wife, son, or daughter is about to get shot and you jump in the way of the bullet without thinking and die, it is not a sin.
    Jesus didn't lay down His life for His friends or family: He did it for everyone (who believes in Him, i.e., not mooslims and boodists, etc.).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
      Jesus didn't lay down His life for His friends or family: He did it for everyone (who believes in Him, i.e., not mooslims and boodists, etc.).
      Are you KIDDING me? If you're born Muslim and decide to be Christian you can, if you're born buddhist and decide to be Christian you can, just so long as you accept Jesus into your heart. Jesus Christ died on the cross for everyone.
      and I'm saying self-sacrifice (jumping in front of a bullet to save another) is the ultimate love for one of God's people.
      People who say otherwise have never known love, and never will.
      Why must all you Baptists attack someone just because they think differently? Baptists are going to be judged just as equally as Pentecostals, Catholics, Presbyterians, Lutherans, and other denominations.
      It doesn't matter what denomination of Christianity you are as long as you have accepted Jesus into your heart.

Also I would die for a loved one and I would die for God. ANSWER THIS, would you do it?

Comment

Lies? Those quotes come from the scripture themselves.
        Or were you referring to me converting my friend to Christianity? HA, I laugh in your face if you call that a lie, i helped him through his toughest spot in life and brought him to church and helped him find Christ.
        As far as Psalm 37:30 goes that translates to me that you may speak of the judgement God has to offer through your knowledge of the Lord. nothing more.
        How does it feel to have condemned a man to Hell? He now believes he is a Christian despite your cherry picking nonsense. He will live his life believing false things based on your certainty that you know better than God. When he dies and all that you have told him proves false based on the lies you told him based on an idea of God you have constructed in your head I hope you will be proud of how you wasted his life.

Your ridiculous pretending to be certain about things you don't know has robbed him of his own path to the reality of Christ.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
          How does it feel to have condemned a man to Hell? He now believes he is a Christian despite your cherry picking nonsense. He will live his life believing false things based on your certainty that you know better than God. When he dies and all that you have told him proves false based on the lies you told him based on an idea of God you have constructed in your head I hope you will be proud of how you wasted his life.

Your ridiculous pretending to be certain about things you don't know has robbed him of his own path to the reality of Christ.
          Know what? I've had it Baptists are what give Christianity a bad name. I helped him find salvation in Christ and you judge me for it? I NEVER SAID I KNEW BETTER THAN GOD, I HELPED HIM FIND GOD THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR. I have NEVER told him a lie about the scripture or Jesus. He found it with my help, and with the church. If you're calling me a fool, shame on you, God will judge you for your judgement. You know what, Hell awaits those who judge others so harshly than to not judge themselves. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. I say good day to you sir and hope God will open your narrow minded inconceivable ignorance. Ban me please, I beg of you.

Comment

Know what? I've had it Baptists are what give Christianity a bad name. I helped him find salvation in Christ and you judge me for it? I NEVER SAID I KNEW BETTER THAN GOD, I HELPED HIM FIND GOD THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR. I have NEVER told him a lie about the scripture or Jesus. He found it with my help, and with the church. If you're calling me a fool, shame on you, God will judge you for your judgement. You know what, Hell awaits those who judge others so harshly than to not judge themselves. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. I say good day to you sir and hope God will open your narrow minded inconceivable ignorance. Ban me please, I beg of you.
            And yet you doubt...

Deep down you know you made God up in your own image or why does the whole Bible disagree with you? Why is God telling you different things to what He is telling us? Pretend to be certain all you like. It will gnaw at you on your death bed unless you accept what the Bible tells you about the reality of God.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

And yet you doubt...

Deep down you know you made God up in your own image or why does the whole Bible disagree with you? Why is God telling you different things to what He is telling us? Pretend to be certain all you like. It will gnaw at you on your death bed unless you accept what the Bible tells you about the reality of God.
              Have you been baptized in the holy fire of God and spoke in tongues? I thought so, you don't know what's right and what's wrong. God doesn't speak to you or through you, Satan does. No one denomination of Christianity should be so judgmental. I Hope you find Jesus soon, you need him more than anyone else on this planet does.

Comment

Have you been baptized in the holy fire of God and spoke in tongues? I thought so, you don't know what's right and what's wrong. God doesn't speak to you or through you, Satan does. No one denomination of Christianity should be so judgmental. I Hope you find Jesus soon, you need him more than anyone else on this planet does.
                Where are you getting all this information from? Not making it up as you are going along, are you?

Sounds like it.
                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Where are you getting all this information from? Not making it up as you are going along, are you?

Sounds like it.
                  I'm PENTECOSTAL I've been baptized and I fell to the floor and felt elated, a burning and tingling sensation all at once and i felt my mouth speaking words I did not understand but I knew they felt holy to me. If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians.

Oh I just read a joke about Baptists

If we don't agree with everything you say, We automatically go to hell.

Comment

....If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians....
                    B-b-b-b-b-b-b-BREAKTHROUGH!!!

...Oh I just read a joke about Baptists

They say what the Bible says. You do the math.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I'm PENTECOSTAL I've been baptized and I fell to the floor and felt elated, a burning and tingling sensation all at once and i felt my mouth speaking words I did not understand but I knew they felt holy to me. If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians.

Oh I just read a joke about Baptists

So we're supposed to be impressed with your silly antics as you pretend to loll about on the floor and jibber jabber as expected by all the other fools? It's like a shill at a hypnotist stage show. Wouldn't want to spoil the audience expectations, would we.

Absurdity as truth? I mean, what are the chances of a whole bunch of people making dumb stuff up. That fraud Uri Gellar... I assume you taken his word for it along with all those fraud witches who claim to talk to the dead...
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        B-b-b-b-b-b-b-BREAKTHROUGH!!!

They say what the Bible says. You do the math.
                        The bible isn't written in Baptist format. It's wrote in God's format. Sorry to burst your bubble, but MY Jesus is all forgiving and accepts ALL Christians.
                        And I'm not making up my baptism. I know what happened, and so does the lord.
                        I'm praying for all of you... I'm tired of being condemned by those who aren't supposed to condemn.. God Have Mercy On You All.

~A True Christian who feels nothing but pity for you.

Comment

...It's like a shill at a hypnotist stage show. Wouldn't want to spoil the audience expectations, would we....
                          Let me help out for a minute here, as I doubt the Pentecostal will ever check anything on her own:

shill   [shil] Show IPA
                          Slang .
                          noun
                          1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
                          2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shill

Comment

So we're supposed to be impressed with your silly antics as you pretend to loll about on the floor and jibber jabber as expected by all the other fools? It's like a shill at a hypnotist stage show. Wouldn't want to spoil the audience expectations, would we.

Absurdity as truth?
                            Joke's going to be on all of you when you are judged ultimately for judging others, rape, molestation... etc.

Good luck to you in the afterlife, I know I'm going to Heaven to be with Jesus.

Comment

The bible isn't written in Baptist format. It's wrote in God's format. Sorry to burst your bubble, but MY Jesus is all forgiving and accepts ALL Christians.
                              And I'm not making up my baptism. I know what happened, and so does the lord.
                              I'm praying for all of you... I'm tired of being condemned by those who aren't supposed to condemn.. God Have Mercy On You All.

~A True Christian who feels nothing but pity for you.
                              You are NOT a True Christian(tm)...you are a babbling, drooling pentacostal fool, falling on the floor and cackling like some kind of retard aborigine.

The burning sensation you felt was probably the flames of Hell, anticipating yet another delusional pentacostal. Give up that charlatan nonsense before Jesus drops a piano on your head!

Yours in Christ (NOT PT BARNUM),

Z. Smyth
                              sigpic

Comment

Joke's going to be on all of you when you are judged ultimately for judging others, rape, molestation... etc.

Good luck to you in the afterlife, I know I'm going to Heaven to be with Jesus.
                                Bearing false witness is a sin. You also seem to be judging us...

What's this rape you are on about?
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X