X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Yes well, being a frenchie it would be tougher for you to understand God's Divine Plan. Try reading the REAL Bible, The Holy KJV1611 Bible, the only one dictated directly by God, and you may stand a chance of grasping His love.

Surely you aren't so twisted as to imagine that a filthy sand nigra cult is somehow equivilent to Jesus?
    Yes, actually. You are filthy, you are racist, you are homophobic, you are part of a cult. This makes you equal to the aforementioned filthy sand nigra cult. to you, filthy racist homophobic cultist
    Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Matthew 6:25

Comment

Originally posted by asurprisedlogician View Post
      Yes, actually. You are filthy, you are racist, you are homophobic, you are part of a cult. This makes you equal to the aforementioned filthy sand nigra cult. to you, filthy racist homophobic cultist
      There is no need to be rude and unpolite. And btw, you can not hurt with your "opinions" that are heard never before

We know THE LORD'S WORDS

Matt. 5:10–12
      PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
      Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
      Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Originally posted by asurprisedlogician View Post
        You're mistaken, dear. We have a strict zero tolerance policy against racism. We do not fear the homo, we're just here to help. The world's largest and most influential religion on the planet cannot, by definition, be a "cult."

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

• Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God?

The only true words are the words of Carl Sagan.
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good

Comment

Originally posted by EuropeanUKguy View Post
            That's pretty limiting, don't you think?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by EuropeanUKguy View Post
              So Darwin isn't true? Einstein? Neil "da kine" Tyson?

Hey, you're making progress!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nathankelly View Post
                In typical unsaved fashion, you place the words of a notorious dope-taker above those of Jesus, who died (temporarily) for your sins. I just wish you could look into a mirror and see what I see in you - a lost little lamb, wandering aimlessly into the wolf's den, straying from the shepherd. The shepherd has already cleared the path for you to turn around and get your life back on track, all you have to do is make the decision to do so. But instead you're blowing this opportunity at Salvation™, and it makes Jesus and me so sad.
                Last edited by Jedediah; 05-31-2014, 03:31 AM.
                II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by animbeceliclogician View Post
                  Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                  5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                  5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                  Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                    Your only way to respond to a person who criticizes your religion is insulting her?
                    1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                    23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAtheistGuy View Post
                      Your only way to respond to a person who criticizes your religion is insulting her?
                      So according to your "standards" (I use the term loosely), this is criticism of our religion?

Originally posted by animbeceliclogician
                      Interesting. It looks remarkably like personal abuse to me.
                      2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
                        lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
                        Matthew 7:6
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                          So according to your "standards" (I use the term loosely), this is criticism of our religion?

Interesting. It looks remarkably like personal abuse to me.
                          Sorry, i wanted to say Pastor Ezekiel not your religion
                          1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                          23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by animbeceliclogician View Post
                            You call that "criticizing" the one true Religion? She was clearly persecuting me for being a True Christian™. Satan sent her here to sow seeds of dissent. She is spewing the worst kind of filth imaginable! She made no mention of any Scripture that she takes issue with.

Instead of defending hatemongers, why don't you Pray to Jesus to pull the scales from her eyes?
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by the flunky View Post
                              There really is no such thing as hell.
                              If you cross a busy road claiming "there are no such things as cars", what happens? Exactly, you get killed anyway.

If you are an Atheist sinner who rapes little children 24/7 because "There really is no such thing as hell", what happens? Exactly, you burn in Hell for all eternity anyway.

Time to stop raping children and start studying your Holy Bible!
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You call that "criticizing" the one true Religion? She was clearly persecuting me for being a True Christian™. Satan sent her here to sow seeds of dissent. She is spewing the worst kind of filth imaginable! She made no mention of any Scripture that she takes issue with.

Instead of defending hatemongers, why don't you Pray to Jesus to pull the scales from her eyes?
                                How you know that satan sen her, you have any proof Ezekiel?
                                And I don´t have any scales on my eyes because the things i believe are supported by a lot of proof, not in a book that it can be like the harry potter of the time of "Jesus Christ".

Comment

Working...
                                X