X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music that will send you to HELL

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    SCREAMO
    Is it any wonder that when fools introduce their children to demonic possession at such temder ages

but they are singing in time with each other
    I was appalled by that video. He is sinning at 3 years old. Look at this 3 MONTH old baby worshiping Satan. I fear the seed of evil being planted in these children at such a young age, no amount of beating will ever put them on the true and righteous path to God.

Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lord's Sword View Post
      I was appalled by that video. He is sinning at 3 years old. Look at this 3 MONTH old baby worshiping Satan. I fear the seed of evil being planted in these children at such a young age, no amount of beating will ever put them on the true and righteous path to God.

Jesus has a special place for that little demon down in hell.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I am not surprised that ACDC (Anal Cex Devil Cult) is from Austria!

Comment

Swedish eskimo! God hates Sweden! You don't belong with the chosen people!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenAppleMe View Post
            Swedish eskimo! God hates Sweden! You don't belong with the chosen people!
            Yes He does, but He does not hate me, cause I'm a Christian

Comment

Why they place their babys in such special car seats. If a baby is not able to survive in a car it is probably gay.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

I think this is a really good example of how good music is! Especially the so called genre Hardstyle. It's fantastic!

Oh btw, don't listen to this if you believe that you'll go to hell by listening to music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaiHT...ure=plpp_video
                Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Comment

Originally posted by mark66 View Post
                  I think this is a really good example of how good music is! Especially the so called genre Hardstyle. It's fantastic!

Oh btw, don't listen to this if you believe that you'll go to hell by listening to music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaiHT...ure=plpp_video

That's Homer music. Hardstyle means erection. Do you think we are stupid?
                  -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                  -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                  -Holocaust Jokes
                  -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                  -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                  -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                  -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                  -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                    That's Homer music. Hardstyle means erection. Do you think we are stupid?
                    Homer music? Homer Simpson?

Give me a link that says that Hardstyle means erection. Are you making up lies to give a music genre a bad name? Jesus!
                    Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Comment

Homer music? Homer Simpson?

Give me a link that says that Hardstyle means erection. Are you making up lies to give a music genre a bad name? Jesus!
                      Goodness, do you honestly think we'd give you a link to such a vile website that contains sexual definitions on a family website?? Sir, I don't know what sort of websites you normally visit, but this is not one of your online pick-up websites!

Rest assured that we are well-versed in all manner of sexual depravity here at Landover. However, we keep our research and knowledge under careful wraps so that we don't offend the more delicate sensitivities of those who do not possess our same strong faith.

Also: I must ask you not to ejaculate using Jesus' name here on our boards. As I mentioned, there are many unsaved visitors here, and using the Lord's Name in vain is indeed a terrible witness.
                      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

[/QUOTE=Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.;857929]Goodness, do you honestly think we'd give you a link to such a vile website that contains sexual definitions on a family website?? Sir, I don't know what sort of websites you normally visit, but this is not one of your online pick-up websites!

Rest assured that we are well-versed in all manner of sexual depravity here at Landover. However, we keep our research and knowledge under careful wraps so that we don't offend the more delicate sensitivities of those who do not possess our same strong faith.

Also: I must ask you not to ejaculate using Jesus' name here on our boards. As I mentioned, there are many unsaved visitors here, and using the Lord's Name in vain is indeed a terrible witness.[/QUOTE]

So "TRUE CHRISTIANS" can't use "Google Translate" fx?
                        Because there might be a bad word in there that might offend you?

I know that he is lying, and now he can't find evidence for his lie, that's a sin right?

Why do you say i visit sexual sites when you don't know nothing about me?

[/QUOTE]Also: I must ask you not to ejaculate using Jesus' name here on our boards. As I mentioned, there are many unsaved visitors here, and using the Lord's Name in vain is indeed a terrible witness.[/QUOTE]

What in the world are you talking about? "ejaculate using Jesus' name"?
                        You are pretty disgusting. Why do you have to use words like "ejaculate"?

Can't we keep a nice conversation instead of you writing insulting things to me? Now, that's a sin there too

Comment

It's interesting that you throw around claims and accusations without a shred of evidence, then when one of us states something that is clearly true you ask for a link.

It's also interesting that a link from the Google is enough proof for you, but yet you turn your nose up at the Bible and Its Infallible Word.

What makes you hate Jesus so much?
                          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                          in 2016

Comment

So "TRUE CHRISTIANS" can't use "Google Translate" fx?
                            Because there might be a bad word in there that might offend you?

I know that he is lying, and now he can't find evidence for his lie, that's a sin right?

Why do you say i visit sexual sites when you don't know nothing about me?
                            Also: I must ask you not to ejaculate using Jesus' name here on our boards. As I mentioned, there are many unsaved visitors here, and using the Lord's Name in vain is indeed a terrible witness.[/QUOTE]

What in the world are you talking about? "ejaculate using Jesus' name"?
                            You are pretty disgusting. Why do you have to use words like "ejaculate"?

Can't we keep a nice conversation instead of you writing insulting things to me? Now, that's a sin there too[/QUOTE]
                            Oh dear! An 'Ultra Tool'. "Mark of 66" and an Anon avatar. OOOOOOOOOOooooo scarry!

She does not even know how to edit a quote to misconstrue the True Meaning. I take craps after eating at "Jed's Roadhouse and Manger" that show more intelligence and thought.

Lastly, Midtjylland is not 'Right behind me', Midtjylland is a cesspool of God Haters.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

...Can't we keep a nice conversation instead of you writing insulting things to me? Now, that's a sin there too
                              Would you care to cite Scripture (that's the Bible, btw) in support of your ridiculous claim?

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                                It's interesting that you throw around claims and accusations without a shred of evidence, then when one of us states something that is clearly true you ask for a link.

It's also interesting that a link from the Google is enough proof for you, but yet you turn your nose up at the Bible and Its Infallible Word.

What makes you hate Jesus so much?
                                You don't know if it's true,

I don't hate Jesus, im just not a "True Christian" that beats their wives and don't watch regular movies because is symbolizes satan, doesn't listen to music because that is also a symbol of satanism and all that rubbish

Comment

Working...
                                X