Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page STOP being Left-handed!!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, papist turd

Cathlick

Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 03-04-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
God knows there are plenty of good reasons for ending up in hell, so why challenge fate just because you want to feel like something special?

Approximately 10 percent of the world population today is running around and telling others that they are left-handers - this is not a particularly clever move. The Bible contains several examples that God undoubtedly prefer right-handed people. In fact there is much evidence that left-handers will burn in hell for all eternity.

Maybe some of you think that it is a coincident if you're left- or right-handed - nothing is more wrong than such an assumption.

Let us look at a few examples of the type of people who have chosen to use Satan's hand (left hand) as their primary hand, instead of the right, which according to the Bible is God’s favorite hand:

Barack Hussein Obama and his slutty wife Michelle, mocking the Stars & Stribes and GOD by using the devillish left hand instead of the right.

Barack Hussein Obama
W.C. Fields
Bill Clinton
Benjamin Franklin
Robert Plant
Julius Caesar
Fidel Castro
David Letterman
Kermit the Frog
Boston Strangler
Jack-the-Ripper
Leonardo da Vinci
Euell Gibbons
Albert Einstein
Oprah Winfrey
Robert Redford
Bart Simpson
Kurt Cobain
Jimi Hendrix
Benjamin Netanyahu
Angelina Jolie
Dan Aykroyd
Paul McCartney
Ehud Olmert
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ringo Starr
Jerry Seinfeld

And it was just a few...
Still think it is a coincident?? Take a look on the scripture below, and I'm sure you will never doubt again.

Genesis 48:13-19 (King James Version)
13And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near to him. 14And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.15And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, 16The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
17When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim's head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father's hand to move it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head.18And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head. 19And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Matthew 25:33-34...41 (King James Version)
33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 6:3 (King James Version)
But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does:

Ecclesastes 10:2 (King James Version)
A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Psalm 118:15-16 (King James Version)
15Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous:
“The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The Lord’s right hand is lifted high; the Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!”

Psalm 16:11 (King James Version) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore
Psalm 110:1 (King James Version) A Psalm of David. The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! People can't help if they're right or left-handed!!! There is NOTHING wrong with being left-handed..my sister and my grandfather are both left-handed.