Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Introduction
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Introduction - 03-23-2014, 01:40 PM

Hello everyone

My name is Eva Christensen.

As my name may implyI am, alas, not from your
beautiful country of America, but from the much smaller and lesser great country of Denmark.
I am painfully aware that God hates Denmark, but there ARE good people here and I hope, that in time, the mercy of God will shine downupon us and that we also, can be saved. I would also in advance, like to
apologisefor spelling errors that may occur.

I am married to a very kind and just husband (who of cause has approved, me writing in this forum) but alas we do not have any children yet, though we pray every day that God will grand us, this our very biggest wish.

We do not go to church, because my dearest husband find, that the churches here do not live up to their responsibilities as beacons of light for the comunity, as they should. We do however hold prayer-meetings at our house, where we gather with group of Christians who share ourbelieves, and we pray and read the bible every day.

I hope that by, hopefully, becoming a member of this forum we will be able to come in contact with true
Christians with whom we can share our love for the great Lord.

My favourite bible quote is I'm afraid in Danish, from John, and reads: ...”Og jeg hørte som en Røst af en stor Skare og som en Lyd af mange Vande og som en: Lyd af vældige Tordener, der sagde: Halleluja! thi Herren vor Gud den Almægtige har taget Kongedømmet! ”.. and speaks of the rejoicing after the fall of Babylon.

I hope I can be allowed to join this site, and look very much forward to learning more about this wonderful congregation.

Much Love EC