Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Dead Gypsies Cause No Stir, Liberals Outraged
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Dead Gypsies Cause No Stir, Liberals Outraged - 07-21-2008, 11:19 PM

The papists in Italy are all up in arms over two photographs of sunbathers enjoying the beach next to the bodies of two dead Gypsy kids, who had drowned while taking an aquatic break from begging and soothsaying and whatnot. See the story here courtesy of God's favorite major news network, Fox News.

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, it's not like they're Christians, so we don't really care whether they lived or died. Dead sinners wash up in the Freehold sewers all the time, and we don't cancel all of our plans. Beach time is quality family time, and I don't see what the deaths of a few Gypsies too stupid to go into the ocean when they don't know how to swim has to do with that. In fact, I almost wish I believed in evolution, because, if I did, I'd say this was pretty much just culling the weaker animals from the herd.

Anyway, if any Gypsies are reading this, please don't ask me to plan my entire day around the exact hour you decide to start roasting in Hell. If you're lucky, I might walk around your bodies rather than over them, but that's where my accomodations to your sinful lifestyle end.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25