X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray Holistic Foods Disappear Down a Hole

Originally posted by SickSadWorld View Post
    I have had an extremely bad skin reaction to pesticides- of course I still eat food that has been sprayed, I mean it's virtually impossible not to...

But a few years back we sprayed our garden with pesticides, and I came down with a severe reaction that actually put me in the hospital.

My point is, I don't think they are entirely safe by any standpoint.
    Your post so interested me I asked one of our Ph D's at Landover University about it.

He said in order to make a claim like this, you need to control the other variables affecting you. Specifically, he said, you need to know if God decided some punishment was due you, what was going on in your personal and prayer life. Look there, instead of at some phony science explanation.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean View Post
      Pardon for my intrusion, my Father buys cattle every season and near winter he butchers at least 1 and sells the rest for a few hundred profit. He keeps them away from pesticides and such, and they end up tasting great! It's as well organic, and I believe beef isn't vegetarian.
      Plus with the vegetables and such they taste better grown the "organic" way as well. My father heads out of town in the summer to get some fresh corn. And our neighbors grow blackberries and peaches that cross the property line, but we bargained with the deal that whats on our side we get. Those as well taste mighty fine.
      You might want to consider growing and raising your own food. Not for environmental reasons though, your tastebuds might enjoy it. God gave us animals to do what we wish, and I suggest getting a large green field and raising some cattle for some cooking
      You're mistaking fresh food for organic food. Fresh food that has been fertilized not only tastes just as delicious, but it lasts longer in the supermarket.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        You're mistaking fresh food for organic food. Fresh food that has been fertilized not only tastes just as delicious, but it lasts longer in the supermarket.
        Amen Brother.

I do find it funny that these "all natural" people are so against hunting. After all, how much more natural can you get?
        Drama queen

Comment

I may have made that mistake with the fruits, although the beef is for a fact 100% organic. I asked my father to be sure.
          Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)

Comment

I may have made that mistake with the fruits, although the beef is for a fact 100% organic. I asked my father to be sure.
            Brother King's point was that "fresh food" tastes better, not "organic food".

Get organic stuff from the grocery store and tell me how much better an organic "green picked" tomato is compared to a regular "green picked" tomato. A vine ripened tomato is going to taste better than either one, except the organic vine ripened one comes with a little extra protein...
            Last edited by BelieverInGod; 04-03-2013, 06:42 PM.
            Drama queen

Comment

That's because of preservatives, not fertilizer.

Also, does eating better tasting food help humans dominate the world?
              1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
              23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by HandJob View Post
                Also, does eating better tasting food help humans dominate the world?
                Dear, I don't know where you're getting these silly ideas from, but consider the relative health of United States of America, who are the undisputed leader of the Free World, and unique in God's Blessing, with countries like Somalia, where farmers don't have fertilizer or pesticides or anything of value, and pick nuts and seeds and bugs off the ground to survive, just like wild turkeys.

I don't know why you keep trying to support things that lead people into poverty.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Dear, I don't know where you're getting these silly ideas from, but consider the relative health of United States of America, who are the undisputed leader of the Free World, and unique in God's Blessing, with countries like Somalia, where farmers don't have fertilizer or pesticides or anything of value, and pick nuts and seeds and bugs off the ground to survive, just like wild turkeys.

I don't know why you keep trying to support things that lead people into poverty.
                  ..Organic food leads people to poverty?
                  1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                  23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

I don't think I said that. A healthy diet feeds the mind as well as the body. A healthy diet is obviously found in the United States, as evidenced by the fact that Americans are the most industrious peoples in the world. Americans are also not afraid of pesticides like free-loading hippies are. Have you ever seen a healthy, productive hippy? Exactly.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

How many people who eat organic are left-wing?
                      How many left-wing you know who are rich (Other than your friend Obama)?
                      I thought this was common sense, but maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
                        How many people who eat organic are left-wing?
                        How many left-wing you know who are rich (Other than your friend Obama)?
                        I thought this was common sense, but maybe not.
                        Hans, our new friend here, why are left wing, organic crazies not rich? God has the secret.

God gave us the ability to have factory farms, factory processing and factory food preparation, like McDonalds. God's genius is this combination of factories gives us cheap and fast food.

The organic hippies you talk of, you probably are one, should listen to God and grow rich.
                        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Hello Spotty Motty.

I have a few questions for you.

If you leave an "ordinary" tomatoe out for a week what happens? It rots because it is made of organic matter.

If you leave an "organic" tomatoe out for a week what happens? It rots because it is made of organic matter.

Conclusion there is no such thing as an "organic" tomatoe. There are only tomatoes.

Does God talk about organic this and organic that in the Bible? No.

He talks about food:

Genesis 1:30

And to euery beast of the earth, and to euery foule of the aire, and to euery thing that creepeth vpon the earth, wherein there is life, I haue giuen euery greene herbe for meat: and it was so.
                          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                            Hans, our new friend here, why are left wing, organic crazies not rich? God has the secret.

God gave us the ability to have factory farms, factory processing and factory food preparation, like McDonalds. God's genius is this combination of factories gives us cheap and fast food.

The organic hippies you talk of, you probably are one, should listen to God and grow rich.
                            Interesting. I have never questioned it. The sky is blue, grass is green, left-wing are poor.
                            I am paying off loans, so I do not spend money extra on organic. There are no true churches around me that I can give money to because almost all of them are Catholic, otherwise that would be where a good portion of my money goes.
                            I enjoy Quick to McDonald's, just out of preference. Quick is a little bit healthier then it but it is far from organic. I just do whatever is convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
                              Hello Spotty Motty.

I have a few questions for you.

If you leave an "ordinary" tomatoe out for a week what happens? It rots because it is made of organic matter.

If you leave an "organic" tomatoe out for a week what happens? It rots because it is made of organic matter.

Conclusion there is no such thing as an "organic" tomatoe. There are only tomatoes.
                              When people say "organic tomato," they mean a tomato that was grown organically.

Does God talk about organic this and organic that in the Bible? No.

He talks about food:

Genesis 1:30

And to euery beast of the earth, and to euery foule of the aire, and to euery thing that creepeth vpon the earth, wherein there is life, I haue giuen euery greene herbe for meat: and it was so.
                              You say that like he talked about using chemicals in the Bible.

Comment

When people say "organic tomato," they mean a tomato that was grown organically.
                                What would be the alternative? Killer tomatoes from outer space?
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X