Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#41)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-03-2010, 01:05 PM

Hehehe I need to stop reading these threads when daddy is trying to read the paper, he says my girlish squealing is annoying.

What a pretty ring, you're so blessed Sister Charli

Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
(#42)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-03-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1 View Post
Hehehe I need to stop reading these threads when daddy is trying to read the paper, he says my girlish squealing is annoying.

What a pretty ring, you're so blessed Sister Charli
You reckon YOU squealed when you saw it. You should have seen my reaction. I have never worn a ring before and being in my late 40s I have never ever in my life had a piece of jewellery like this.

I wear a very simple plain cross on a neck chain. I don't even have my ears pierced. Mr Luke kept apologising when he gave me this ring saying that he has some kind of deal with Brother James Dewitt that I get the best pink diamond mined in the next 6 months. But I don't need that. This is the most beautiful gift I have ever received in my life.

I thank God for bringing Mr Luke in to my life. Jesus sure is looking after me.

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#43)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-03-2010, 02:07 PM

What a gorgeous ring Sister Charli. You are so lucky. I cannot wait to see it in person.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#44)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-03-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
What a gorgeous ring Sister Charli. You are so lucky. I cannot wait to see it in person.
Only 37 days to go Lisa.

Thank you so much for agreeing to be my bridesmaid.

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#45)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-03-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Only 37 days to go Lisa.

Thank you so much for agreeing to be my bridesmaid.
I am so excited to be your bridesmaid. I have been imaging what dresses you have planned.

37 days seems so far away but will come quickly.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#46)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-03-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
I am so excited to be your bridesmaid. I have been imaging what dresses you have planned.

37 days seems so far away but will come quickly.
indeed it will. I have not thought of colours for attendants yet.
I hope that Mrs Phebe will be a matron of honour.

(#47)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-04-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Woooohoooooo Ladies. Look what I have ...

Absolutely lovely! I've always loved the more simple rings.

You and your husband will have to come visit Freehold. We'll have a belated wedding party for you

Drama queen
(#48)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-04-2010, 01:00 AM

@Sister Charli The ring is beautiful! Your future husband must love you a lot!

I Jesus!
(#49)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-04-2010, 07:35 AM

Gosh Sister Charli,

That certainly is a lovely ring Brother Luke has furnished your digit with!

Gee, things happen oh so quickly around here, but I suppose when love is love, nothing stands in its way!

I would be honored to be your Maid of Honor!

Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help you, along with the standard Matron of Honor duties.

Would you perhaps like me to fly out to Australia so that you, Sister Lisa and myself can get together for several prayer closet sessions (and a few morning teas) to determine just how Jesus wants your wedding to go?

Oh this is so exciting!

YIC,

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#50)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-05-2010, 12:33 PM

Congratulations Sister Charli and Brother Luke! My wife Hannah and I will hold you in our prayers.

YIC
Bryan.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
(#51)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

JesperBechDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JesperBechDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 06:22 AM

wonderful Sister Charli, remember the best way to ensure pleasure of the flesh in the marriage chamber is to be truly godly and devout outside it.

Bless you guys!

JBD
(#52)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator

Location: James Dewitt's diamond mine Kimberley Western Australia
Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesperBechDane View Post
wonderful Sister Charli, remember the best way to ensure pleasure of the flesh in the marriage chamber is to be truly godly and devout outside it.

Bless you guys!

JBD
I would appreciate you keeping opinions like that to yourself. Once Miss Charli becomes my wife she will become the mother of my three boys who so tragically lost their birth Mother, Sarah Brown, 8 months ago. Bless her soul. There will be no or little need for any "pleasure of the flesh" as further additions to the family will be an economic burden. Plus Miss Charli is in her late 40s, is a virgin, and probably does not want all that hot sweaty messy stuff anyway when our odds of conceiving are so minimal.

My employer, Brother James, has been most generous in his renumeration but the cost of living in Australia is very high. Thankfully Sister Charli is a good cook and has years of practice shooting, skinning and cooking kangaroo - of which there are plenty in the Kimberly region where Mr Dewitt's diamond mine is situated.
(#53)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

JesperBechDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JesperBechDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM

I'm not sure, but isn't the Kimberley Diamond Mine located in South Africa and not Australia? Do you work for Dewitt's Australian offices or branch?

Also, it might be an economic burden but maybe a joy for the heart with another little addition to your happy brood. It is my sentiment that if a man's wife wishes to have chilren, especially if she is as of yet a virgin, then a man should put aside his own comfort for the sake of the wishes that so occupy his wife. I realize that men are superior in every way, but, one of the ways we show that superiority is by stooping to take the wishes of the weaker sex to more important than our own, when in the confines of holy matrimony of course.

I am sure if you tighten your belts in a little you can make room for another happy toddler around the house, and maybe your sons will be moving away soon, to look for their own place in society, or might take such a liking to the so sweetly disposed Sister (Mother) Charli, that they want to pinch in to see her humble wish realized. I know, I'm presuming a lot of things, but God has a way of working small miracles, and it is not for you, I feel, to rule out another little miracle, if it is in any way possible.

May God bless you two with a love that never dies, but passes into eternity.

All the best!

Jesper
(#54)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.Disciple Luke has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure, but isn't the Kimberley Diamond Mine located in South Africa and not Australia? Do you work for Dewitt's Australian offices or branch?
Where did you say you were from? The West Australian diamond mines are located around the Argyle region.

Quote:
maybe your sons will be moving away soon, to look for their own place in society,
With Matthew barely 8 months, Mark 2 years and John 4, I doubt that is going to happen for many many more years or the department of child protection would be knocking at the door pretty pronto.
(#55)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:

Also, it might be an economic burden but maybe a joy for the heart with another little addition to your happy brood. It is my sentiment that if a man's wife wishes to have chilren, especially if she is as of yet a virgin, then a man should put aside his own comfort for the sake of the wishes that so occupy his wife. I realize that men are superior in every way, but, one of the ways we show that superiority is by stooping to take the wishes of the weaker sex to more important than our own, when in the confines of holy matrimony of course.

I am sure if you tighten your belts in a little you can make room for another happy toddler around the house, and maybe your sons will be moving away soon, to look for their own place in society, or might take such a liking to the so sweetly disposed Sister (Mother) Charli, that they want to pinch in to see her humble wish realized. I know, I'm presuming a lot of things, but God has a way of working small miracles, and it is not for you, I feel, to rule out another little miracle, if it is in any way possible.

May God bless you two with a love that never dies, but passes into eternity.

All the best!

Jesper
I think you are misguided. The Kimberly's is in Australia.

Also it must be mutual consent to have children

1 Corinthians 7
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

(#56)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 01:09 PM

Mr Dewitt's mine is next door to the Rio Tinto one here.

Theirs is an underground mine where as we are looking more at an open cut pit.
(#57)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 01:17 PM

I don't the Kimberley Region very well. I have a cousin who spent over five years living on the Gove Peninsula in Arnhem Land, NT. I was planning to visit her but she and her husband moved to a town just north of Brisbane.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
(#58)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Tamariki View Post
I don't the Kimberley Region very well. I have a cousin who spent over five years living on the Gove Peninsula in Arnhem Land, NT. I was planning to visit her but she and her husband moved to a town just north of Brisbane.
Brother Byran.

It is ssoooo good to hear from you.

I heard that God smote New Zealand with an earthquake this week.

Praise Jesus you survived!

Do you know anything about diamond mining?

I need to employ some good men of God for Brother James' mine.

Your job description will be compatible with the KJV1611 requirements.

Please email me your CV if you are interested.
(#59)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy

proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-07-2010, 02:00 PM

Congratulations to both of you
(#60)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Bronze Tither Ex-Masturbator Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once

Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I accepted Mr Luke's marriage proposal - 09-08-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesperBechDane

Bless you guys!
This is not a swingers site

We all know that Danes invented pornography so please keep your filthy innuendo and perverted Danish fantasies to yourself

2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.