Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page True Christian adult male looking for single True Christian woman
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Brother Samuel is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default True Christian adult male looking for single True Christian woman - 04-17-2007, 01:05 PM

I believe I would like to advertise here. I have already stated my intentions in my introduction but for the benefit of those who did not read my introduction, I will reiterate them:

I am currently single. On a first date, I would arrive promptly at the young woman's residence and drive to the best place in town...church. We could hear one of Pastor Deacon Fred's famous Hellfire and Brimstone sermons. I would then take her out to a formal dinner where we could discuss the sermon in greater depth. After dinner, I would drive her home, ask her father's permission to see her again, and be on my way home all before 9:00 PM. Must also know her way around a kitchen and make a wonderful rabbit casserole.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: True Christian adult male looking for single True Christian w - 04-18-2007, 06:28 PM

Is your furniture bolted to the floor? Because Jean has a cousin who is looking for a man. Just let me know.
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Brother Samuel is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default True Christian adult male looking for single True Christian w - 04-19-2007, 12:33 PM

Well, how old is she? How many times has she read the Bible? Does she know her way around the kitchen?

Quote:
Is your furniture bolted to the floor?
Not as of now but I'm sure it can be arranged. Why?
(#4)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: True Christian adult male looking for single True Christian w - 04-19-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Samuel View Post
Well, how old is she? How many times has she read the Bible? Does she know her way around the kitchen?

Not as of now but I'm sure it can be arranged. Why?
Brother Samuel!! Haven't you seen her picture? There is a Thread on this very Forum regarding finding her a "suitor".

How Old? ............Look at the Teeth.
How many times has she read The Bible......... You kidding? A Mong like her can't be educated.
Does she know her way around the Kitchen?........ You Chain her anywhere, she'll find her way.
Why Bolt down the Furniture?........ Well, I guess she's just a bit frisky when...... you know and she does have a habit of throwing large objects

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41