X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?

Originally posted by Chance Morris View Post
    I have actually had the pleasure of visiting Brussels. Very Historic city riddled with beautiful monuments. Oh btw Molenbeek is a muslim neighborhood not a buddhist one. Now go spread some peace in Stockholm, will ya?
    Hi Morris,

In the previous post you mentioned you were a "Boodist¨. You have shown not to be a Buddhist merely by your behaviour. Please be so kind not to frame this argument to make me seem like someone with a dislike of people who actualy live by the teachings of Buddha.

With caution,

Roland
    Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
      Hi Morris,

In the previous post you mentioned you were a "Boodist¨. You have shown not to be a Buddhist merely by your behaviour. Please be so kind not to frame this argument to make me seem like someone with a dislike of people who actualy live by the teachings of Buddha.

With caution,

Roland
      My sincere apologies, I hope we can both find common ground in the future. For future reference, call me Chance or "Soda" not Morris

Comment

Proud "Boodist" here...
        Is why you aren't.

...Would just like to tell y'all that my religion Promotes Peace and understanding between all man and not this disgusting hill billery racism you are all promoting.

Awesome job so far.

Comment

My sincere apologies, I hope we can both find common ground in the future. For future reference, call me Chance or "Soda" not Morris

For future reference please note that as unsaved trash you have no right to make demands of ay sort. Until you have proven yourself to be of a fine upright Christian character we will call you whatever God tells us to.

Your recent posts, when compared to your introduction, do not bode well for you. Thank you for showing your true colors.

YIC

Proverbs 17:4

“A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.”
          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
            For future reference please note that as unsaved trash you have no right to make demands of ay sort. Until you have proven yourself to be of a fine upright Christian character we will call you whatever God tells us to.

“A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.”
            I have the right to free speech, the server of this website is located in the US therefore we must abide to American laws. Stating that I have no right to tell someone what they should call is not only foolish, but it is against the law. Someone needs to go to law school.

Comment

I have the right to free speech, the server of this website is located in the US therefore we must abide to American laws. Stating that I have no right to tell someone what they should call is not only foolish, but it is against the law. Someone needs to go to law school.

In case you haven't noted, sweetie, this website is not operated by the US government, but by a private non-profit religious organization. That gives us the right to say whatever we want, and it gives you a choice to fall in line or shut up. Also, please note that you have waived practically all of your rights when you clicked "I agree" during the registration process.

Originally posted by Terms of Service
              You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which questions Landover Baptist Church beliefs, or questions the God given authority of Landover Baptist pastors and/or church members. We are here to root out evil, expose false religions, and fellowship under the protective umbrella of the largest, most powerful assembly of worthwhile Christians to ever walk the earth - The Landover Baptist Church. Thank You, and you are welcome.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Our Jew lawyers assure us we are completely in compliance with the law insofar as it is necessary or can be proven in a court of law. For your information, your right under the First Amendment of the Constitution guarantees that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." As we are not Congress, but a private group of God-fearing citizens, we have no such limitation for our rules. If you don't want people to point out the idiocy of your ideas, you might consider not having such idiotic ideas.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I have the right to free speech...
                  You sure do, just ... not here, idiot.

Go learn what rights you actually do have, so that you'll know when someone is actually violating them (it happens a lot more than you realize, but not here).

Comment

There is one thing I fail to understand about this religion, (that is, Landover Baptist) how can you criticize other religions when you fail to even spell their names correctly? (I.E. "Cathylic")

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow View Post
                      There is one thing I fail to understand about this religion, (that is, Landover Baptist) how can you criticize other religions when you fail to even spell their names correctly? (I.E. "Cathylic")
                      Don't be silly. Landover isn't a religion. We are a community of True Christians™ who fellowship together in person and over the interwebs in order to praise and glorify our Lord thy God, Christ Jesus! We do this because our souls cry out to praise Him, and also because we've been commissioned to work tirelessly to convert as many people as possible to the faith of Christ (Matthew 28:18-20)! We seek only to share the Good News that Christ is King, and those who refuse to believe, or are sadly ignorant of His Holy Life, Death, and Life again, will suffer forever in Eternal Damnation, as per His Perfect Plan (John 3:18).
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

That is an interesting way of portraying this bigoted cult you willingly participate in, however, I think that as a "Moon worshipping Mooselimb" and a happily married gay man, that since your cults website states that we are to use American spellings, I fail to see why you would (seemingly) purposely misspell a groups name.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow View Post

That is an interesting way of portraying this bigoted cult you willingly participate in, however, I think that as a "Moon worshipping Mooselimb" and a happily married gay man, that since your cults website states that we are to use American spellings, I fail to see why you would (seemingly) purposely misspell a groups name.
                          I don't understand your frustration. If you don't want people to point out how absurd your beliefs and, stop believing absurd things.

Comment

***An incomplete sentence in Chinese gibberish removed by moderator as a complement was missing and the result was nonsensical***

Comment

ugh if they hadn't killed jesus i would definitely have voted for wiccans, they are the true devil worshippers in this world. i thank god every day that i was born into a loving christian family!

Comment

Catholics do not worship marry, I suggest you look for the Old Catholic Church history as its the very old Church "created by jesus" (I dont believe Jesus created a church), and not the Roman Catholic Church.

out of nowhere, What do you think of a pastor who thinks the sodomy mentioned in the Bible is not the same as nowadays sodomy?

To me I think he's editing the bible to suit him and the modern days.

Comment

Working...
                                X