X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Jesus is our Antivenom

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19)

It saddens me to be living in New Zealand -- where there are no snakes nor scorpions -- as I would dearly love to prove the truth of this verse to nonbelievers; they'd be converted in no time!

However, there is no need for an audience: if every self-professed Christian tested this verse privately with only the LORD as witness, their faith would be rewarded, and the world would be a better place.
    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Re: The Power of Jesus is our Antivenom

God in His infinite compassion has given us a way to demonstrate our faith without having to find a serpent or scorpion, even at a pet store:

Mark 16:17-18: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Praise His holy name!
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Re: The Power of Jesus is our Antivenom

That's what I hate about living in Canada, there's no snake handling and poison drinking churches.Lord how I wish to live with my Godly southern cousins in the old U.S. of A.

Comment

Working...
      X