X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it a sin to have a tattoo?

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    Jesus wouldn't get a tattoo, you big dummy!!!

YiC,

Zech
    Also Jesus is God. And we know that God doesn't have tatoos because we are made in His image. Is we were all born with a mermaid drawn on our arm that would be different.

YIC

Jack
    Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought that people with tattoos were just the grown-up version of the kid that used to drool on himself and draw on the walls with crayons. You can take the kid out of the retard school, but you can't take the retard out of the kid...
      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Getting a tattoo -- even something as simple as a star or a butterfly -- is like screaming out, "Please send me to HELL to burn forever!" The Bible is very clear and succinct in informing us His feelings towards the matter of tattoos and any other bodily defilement:

Corinthians 3:17
        "If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

Oh and people who enjoy getting tattoos for the sake of feeling "pain" -- as if they have the slightest clue what that actually is -- better start enjoying it now as much as they can because it's going to be their BEST buddy where they're going.
        Revelation 20:10
        And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown.

Comment

Working...
        X