Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1681)
Old
Russell Holbeck's Avatar
Russell Holbeck Russell Holbeck is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion 

 
Posts: 728
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manalapan, FL
Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 11-04-2015, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1liesalot View Post
I deleted some stuff here fasting trumps prayer I deleted some stuff here
Hello 1liesalot.

They are supposed to be used together that is what Jesus told His disciples look at Mark 9:29 it says:

And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

This was after Jesus made a bad spirit leave the body of a boy because the boy was gnashing his teeth and foaming at the mouth and tearing at himself I am glad Jesus helped him.

This chapter is also the one where it says if you have an eye that offends you pluck it out but I like the gnashing foaming boy part better.

Thank you.

Rusty


Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
Reply With Quote
(#1682)
Old
JasonArizona JasonArizona is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
JasonArizona is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 11-05-2015, 01:03 PM

The so brainwashed atheist and unsaved sinners believe that we're from monkeys.
even though God made us from his own image.The Lord is all-knowing.

Jesus sacrifice for our sins,
Reply With Quote
(#1683)
Old
HellYeah's Avatar
HellYeah HellYeah is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Dec 2015
HellYeah is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.HellYeah is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.HellYeah is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.HellYeah is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.HellYeah is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 12-09-2015, 02:54 PM

And what proof is there that Christians are right? The Lord of the Rings is a book, but you don't seem to think Urak-hai are a big problem. The Binle is just a book written by some drunk bastards.
Reply With Quote
(#1684)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner 

 
Posts: 10,822
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: can't tell, it's dark out there
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 12-09-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellYeah View Post
...The Bile is just a book written by some drunk bastards.
Fixed your typo (with my own).

So, your proof of that claim?

You wouldn't go believing stuff on the basis of no proof, now would you?


Reply With Quote
(#1685)
Old
GoldenShower's Avatar
GoldenShower GoldenShower is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Furry Retard Posting 

 
Posts: 72
Join Date: Feb 2016
GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.GoldenShower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 02-10-2016, 07:21 PM

I am answering the first set of delluded arguments, as i simply have not the time nor the patience to explain more to you. As you believe atheists are dumb, I shall turn this back at you.

1)The Harry Potter books exist. I can hold them in my hand, but that does not probe the existence of wizards, magic wands or magic schools in Scotland. I am also not stupid enough to think that Dumbledore wrote the HP books, to turn your own logic (if you can call it that) back on you.

2)We did not evolve from monkeys, we share a common anscestor with them. The whole meaning of life is to pass on genes and therefore ensure the survival of the next generation.
3) The Big Bang happened when a singularity (a point at which there is nothing) was dense enough to expand out on itself, continually expaning, creating the main forces. Gravity, WNF, SNF ect, It also bonded protons, nuetrons and electrons to form the first atoms of hydrogen, helium and a small amount of lithium. These elements formed gas clouds which, after the effects of gravity produced stars which forge the other elements up to Iron in their cores by nuclear bonding. These stars eventually die, explode and scatter the elements around them around the cosmos. These elements come together in the same way the stars did (gravity) to form the next generation of stars as well as planets. If a planet is in the goldilocks zone of it's nearest star, then the conditions will be right for life to evolve there.
4) Firstly, no- dinosuars and humans did not inhabit the Earth at the same time, and far from it, considering the Earth is millions of years old. Noah's ark could not have existed for, if a ship that size were made of wood, then it would have warped and twisted in the sea and broken to shreds, especially with the mass of all the animals on it. The fossil record would also show animals migrating to their home from the place the ark landed.
Reply With Quote
(#1686)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus 

 
Posts: 6,133
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 02-11-2016, 03:34 AM

Dear Sinner,

You are very verbose but your claims reveal a sad lack of understanding. It is not necessarily your fault; your education must have been deficient in the vital and pivotal issues that determine your ultimate Fate: Heaven or damnation (John 3:18) Thus, it is my pleasure to assist you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenshark123 View Post
1)The Harry Potter books exist. I can hold them in my hand, but that does not probe the existence of wizards, magic wands or magic schools in Scotland. I am also not stupid enough to think that Dumbledore wrote the HP books, to turn your own logic (if you can call it that) back on you.
Of course they don't. The Bible proves the existence of wizards and magic!

1 Samuel 28:3
Now Samuel was dead, and all Israel had lamented him, and buried him in Ramah, even in his own city. And Saul had put away those that had familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land.


2 Chronicles 33:6
And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.


This offers us the first clue that the Harry Potter Books are well-camouflaged documents, not fiction. The second clue is that they admit this documentary nature themselves. The wizards there are all the time using different types of confounding charms and spells to avoid being seen by normal men and making us normal people lose our memory if we do. The fact is that I really do not remember any of these encounters so they must have taken place. The Bible tells us that the charms and the spells are also True™:

Deuteronomy 18:11
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

In addition, the recent struggle in the wizarding world probably orchestrated by different factions in Satan's troops was revealed to have caused storms and collapses of bridges, etc. These did take place. I do not know who has been the actual agent of these leaks and if the names in the books have been changed. However, you should be careful to call these books unreal. That is exactly what they want us to believe. The evidence material is probably not yet quite as solid as in the case of the very well proven Bible, but as I demonstrated, it is there.

Quote:
2)We did not evolve from monkeys, we share a common anscestor with them. The whole meaning of life is to pass on genes and therefore ensure the survival of the next generation.
Of course we didn't. We agree. I know that you are, however, actually using this meme just to show your superiority. This is oft-repeated. "Not from monkeys but from a common ancestor". Even within the delusional evolutionary claims this is a straw man argument. Darwin (and his successors) explicitly mentioned (Descent of Man): "...descended from a hairy, tailed quadruped, probably arboreal in its habits..." Quadruped, a monkey. What your assertion fails to deliver is the evolutionary claim that this monkey was not a modern monkey. You should have elaborated that both men and modern monkeys descend from a ancient animal, the ancestor that was a monkey by its own right. The real evolutionists have their concepts in order and that makes them so magnificent adversaries to Jesus. They provide evidence that is detailed and ultimately flawed as it is not based on reality but delusion:

Isaiah 66:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:


Because of their unbelief these scholars have been placed under a delusion that interferes with their sensory input and makes them and their instruments go haywire. Only by accepting Jesus can they see the real world. The Bible is very precise here.

Quote:
3) The Big Bang happened when a singularity (a point at which there is nothing) was dense enough to expand out on itself, continually expaning, creating the main forces. Gravity, WNF, SNF ect, It also bonded protons, nuetrons and electrons to form the first atoms of hydrogen, helium and a small amount of lithium. These elements formed gas clouds which, after the effects of gravity produced stars which forge the other elements up to Iron in their cores by nuclear bonding. These stars eventually die, explode and scatter the elements around them around the cosmos. These elements come together in the same way the stars did (gravity) to form the next generation of stars as well as planets. If a planet is in the goldilocks zone of it's nearest star, then the conditions will be right for life to evolve there.
The cosmologists would call also this claim of yours a straw man.
Quote:
So the very beginning of the universe remains pretty murky. Scientists think they can pick the story up at about 10 to the minus 36 seconds — one trillionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second — after the Big Bang.
At that point, they believe, the universe underwent an extremely brief and dramatic period of inflation, expanding faster than the speed of light. It doubled in size perhaps 100 times or more, all within the span of a few tiny fractions of a second.
As you can see, nothing about "dense enough". If you continue harassing Christians, you might also want to take a look into string theory and brane cosmology to understand some alternative hypotheses.

But if you are wise, you forget all this and look once again at the verses of delusion above. They tell us what is actually taking place among the astronomers.
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
4) Firstly, no- dinosuars and humans did not inhabit the Earth at the same time, and far from it, considering the Earth is millions of years old. Noah's ark could not have existed for, if a ship that size were made of wood, then it would have warped and twisted in the sea and broken to shreds, especially with the mass of all the animals on it. The fossil record would also show animals migrating to their home from the place the ark landed.
Of course dinosaurs co-existed with us!
1) They were Created before us but only by some hours.

Genesis 1:24
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.


Furthermore, eyewitness reports mention dinosaurs thousands of years after the Creation event:

Job 40:15-18
Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force [is] in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones [are as] strong pieces of brass; his bones [are] like bars of iron.


We also find dinosaur remains on many continents. Thus, they must have been migrating. The Bible also predicted this extremely well.

The goal of science is to praise God.



True Science™, Creation Science does not seek the Truth™ because the Truth™ is already out there in the form of the Bible.



John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


Jesus is the Truth™. Real Science knows that. The task is to choose among the observations the real ones and discard the delusions (see above for verses). The True ones are in harmony with the known Truth™, the Bible. Your claims do not fall in this category. Case dismissed.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#1687)
Old
JackACentral JackACentral is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2016
JackACentral is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 12-05-2016, 11:06 PM

Did somebody say proof? First of all, you're retarded. Second of all, we didn't evolved from monkeys but a common ancestor. We have a common ancestor with chimpanzees. Third of all, just because science cannot explain something, that does not mean god, which ever one you believe in, has done it. You have no proof either. Fourth of all, the bible isn't true because someone says it is. If I say the other atheists who replied are entirely truthful, you would shoot me down, but I can't do it to you because you're special (retarded). Also dinosaurs were extinct a long time before us. And the world is 4.6 billion years old. If you want evidence look it up. You'll find more for my claims than yours.
Reply With Quote
(#1688)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus 

 
Posts: 18,645
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 12-05-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackACentral View Post
Did somebody say proof? First of all, you're retarded. Second of all, we didn't evolved from monkeys but a common ancestor. We have a common ancestor with chimpanzees. Third of all, just because science cannot explain something, that does not mean god, which ever one you believe in, has done it. You have no proof either. Fourth of all, the bible isn't true because someone says it is. If I say the other atheists who replied are entirely truthful, you would shoot me down, but I can't do it to you because you're special (retarded). Also dinosaurs were extinct a long time before us. And the world is 4.6 billion years old. If you want evidence look it up. You'll find more for my claims than yours.
You seem a little obsessed with the retardeds, dear. Does that hit close to home for you? Have you a retarded person in your family and you're feeling guilty? Please understand, we are sympathetic. We can help you help them find Jesus! Today is a great day for Redemption! Today is a great day to witness the Lord thy God raining down blessings upon you!


Ask me how I know!


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#1689)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Armed
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A 

 
Posts: 3,391
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 12-06-2016, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackACentral View Post
Did somebody say proof? First of all, you're retarded. Second of all, we didn't evolved from monkeys but a common ancestor. We have a common ancestor with chimpanzees. Third of all, just because science cannot explain something, that does not mean god, which ever one you believe in, has done it. You have no proof either. Fourth of all, the bible isn't true because someone says it is. If I say the other atheists who replied are entirely truthful, you would shoot me down, but I can't do it to you because you're special (retarded). Also dinosaurs were extinct a long time before us. And the world is 4.6 billion years old. If you want evidence look it up. You'll find more for my claims than yours.

Dear Mr. Jack Ass, we are Christian here and welcoming to all who seek salvation; others: not so much. I can see that you are very young, immature and the victim of a secular and public education. The evidence is clear. First of all, you spout out the standard secular atheist nonsense about science with the absolute certainty of someone who hasn't been around long enough to at least question the theoretical drivel you have been taught in the communist schools. Secondly, the evidence tells us conclusively that the world, which is very old indeed, is just over 6,000 years old. You may have heard of the young Earth theory, which argues that the world is only about 5,000 years old, but that is a bit advanced for you, I believe. Four point six billion years? You can't even count that high in one lifetime. Also, you seem to believe that sex with monkeys is completely normal and has led to humanity, ignoring the facts laid out by God Himself in His all time bestseller, the Holy Bible.

I could go on, but I would rather invite you to open your closed mind and find out about Jesus. You know, it's nearly His birthday and if you can see the light, you will be invited to the party. With a personal relationship with Jesus, you will be eligible to ascend to Heaven one day to be with God and Jesus forever. No Jesus and it's off to Hell for eternity. Which sounds better to you?


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#1690)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus 

 
Posts: 6,133
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 12-06-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackACentral View Post
Did somebody say proof? First of all, you're retarded. Second of all, we didn't evolved from monkeys but a common ancestor. We have a common ancestor with chimpanzees. Third of all, just because science cannot explain something, that does not mean god, which ever one you believe in, has done it. You have no proof either. Fourth of all, the bible isn't true because someone says it is. If I say the other atheists who replied are entirely truthful, you would shoot me down, but I can't do it to you because you're special (retarded). Also dinosaurs were extinct a long time before us. And the world is 4.6 billion years old. If you want evidence look it up. You'll find more for my claims than yours.
Dear Sinner,

The actual point here is the we did present you with proof: the Bible, whereas you only gave us naked assertions with a smug attitude. Let us examine your claims for some flesh around the bones.

1. "First of all, you're retarded."
  • This is simple ad hominem fallacy, instead of discussing the actual issue, you're just making an attack against our character. Why is it a fallacy? Because it is the evidence that matters, not the personality of capabilities of the persons making a claim. This sentence of yours is thus totally irrelevant.
Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

2. "...we didn't evolved from monkeys but a common ancestor. We have a common ancestor with chimpanzees."
  • This is a straw man, not regarding our True Religion™ but a straw man (a simplified twisted form of something) about the theory of evolution. The atheist scientists can do much better. While this is an oft-repeated phrase, it is also misleading. Obviously, evolutionary theorists claim that we did not evolve from modern apes but share an ancestor with the chimp from 6 (ridiculous) years ago. However, the form of this alleged ancestor was ape-like and not an ape-human hybrid. You should (according to evolutionary theory) explain that we share a common ancestor that was an ape that lived 6 million years ago.
Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

3. "...just because science cannot explain something, that does not mean god, which ever one you believe in, has done it. You have no proof either."
  • We have presented the proof in the many threads here. Regarding the age of the Earth and human special Creation, there are lots of items that we have carefully selected and that are compatible with the Biblical narrative of a 6000-year-old Earth that was Created. This cannot be a coincidence.
1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

4. "Fourth of all, the bible isn't true because someone says it is."
  • It is not just "someone", it is God. Furthermore, as stated above, we have carefully selected scientific observations that fit the Biblical narrative very well. Therefore, also the other parts of the Bible must hold the Truth™.
Psalms 12:6
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

5. "I can't do it to you because you're special (retarded)."
  • This is another ad hominem attack. This time it is very close to the "poisoning the well" form of ad hominem that not only tries to dismiss our previous claims but also invalidate us as interlocutors for the future. Again, an issue can be True™ even if the person who claimed it was retarded.
Matthew 5:10
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

6. "Also dinosaurs were extinct a long time before us. And the world is 4.6 billion years old. If you want evidence look it up."
This is called special pleading. You're basically claiming that your assertions are better than ours and should be treated as more Truthful™ without any references. A scientific (atheist) paper in a peer-reviewed journal is very careful to include proper referencing to people who have laid the groundwork. You're also shifting the burden of proof. It is your task to provide proof for your claims, just as we've provided references to our claims all through this, God's Favorite, forum.

Job 40:15-18 [This is actually about dinosaurs and tells us that they were Created with men, i.e., at the same time, Praise Jesus!]
Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

7. "You'll find more for my claims than yours."
This is the ad populum fallacy. Just because there's more of something does not mean that the majority is right. The majority of American people (look it up , I assume that you won't need any references ) prefer the Creation Model over evolution. Hence. Based on your logic (I know, this is close to tu quoque but, actually, it is not, as I'm only asking you to use your own argumentative strategies also towards your own assertions), evolution fails. We also know that we shall always be a minority. Jesus has told us so.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Please, try to learn some argumentation and, even more, please, read the Bible. It will change your life to see Jesus as He Really is!




Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheism, atheists: vain godless scum, hell: no fun for sinners, i love list threads!!!!, lies

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2015 all rights reserved