Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykjavik!
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#61)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it

Icelandic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Icelandic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:12 PM

I realy hope you all are not sinning against the holy spirit by saying without any proof, that God killed all the people in Haiti, what a childish and foolish thing to say.

When I read the posts from the "true Christians" (which I can't see as real Christians), I can't see as if they are people that see the big picture (as in the big picture of reading everything in the Bible, not just the things you think you can use against others). Since Jesus him self (My Savior) didn't do what you are doing when he met sinners, how can you be asking his father to do things to others he didn't do?

Hope all of you "true christians" have read John 8:1-11. Jesus said something so no one would hurt her by throw rocks at her. But still YOU people want everyone around the women to be killed also. Jesus himself didn't judge her, he forgive her because he is Love not hate.

I've met a lot of Christians from around the world, and most of them treat other people with love and respect. Not like you with hate and revenge, you are the people that push others further away from Jesus instead of bringing them closer to him. Strangely almost every Christian that comes to Iceland and have been praying here, even all around the world. God has been talking to Christian that Iceland has a big place in His heart. God will do something that will bring more Icelanders closer to Him, not bring death over them when they are still lost in darkness away from Him.

I´m so glad, with me finishing 2 bible schools, reading the bible a lot and being around of TRUE Christian believers. That I can see, thou you call yourself Christians, nothing you are writing here shows others that you are. Most likely are you bitter souls that need to find the love and the compassion that follows from being in a real relationship with Jesus.

I doubt that anyone of the so called "true Christians" here will see what they are doing wrong with there waffle. But I hope that someone who is reading this will figure out that you so called "true Christian" have NOTHING to do with the true word of God and the believe in Jesus Christ.

You can waste your time in those stupid prayers, but God wont hear prayers that are involved in slaughtering those who love him. But he will hear when you pray for forgiveness and salvation of the people who have not been able to see the light.

God bless you all. My prayer is that Gods love and joy will fill your lives, that He will bring light into your lives instead of that darkness swirling your hearts, making you pray like crazy persons.
(#62)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcelandDemon View Post
I am ready to debate you about religion or "god" all the way
If you think this is a debate forum, you are sadly mistaken. Unless you are a True Christian™ here to enjoy robust fellowship with other True Christians™, or a disgusting sinner ready to hear about Jesus and turn your life around, you are not welcome here! While we appreciate persecution as it further proves the Bible is 100% accurate, we don't have to tolerate it!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#63)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Freistarinn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:14 PM

I don't believe that anyone here pray/wishes for a tsunami/earthquake or a volcano, or any other natural disaster upon another nation. I believe that good people will always come to the right conclution in the end, be it alone with them self or praying for a higer power.

Let God do the judging. You don't hold any power as a person, nation, superpower or any of the "pride" related deadly sin you think of your self to have a say in the end of time, "for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged."

Being a self proclaimed warrior of Christ will not save you from your self, it will burn you in more ways that you narrow mind thinks posible.

Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. -
(#64)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelandic View Post
Hope all of you "true christians" have read John 8:1-11.
Not only have we read it, we also don't ignore "go, and sin no more." SIN NO MORE!
Do you really think you're the first to try and use this scripture against us?

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

We have sin before we accept Jesus, but...

John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

We DID have sin, but His blood has cleansed from us all unrighteousness!

Case closed.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#65)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freistarinn View Post
Blah blah blah
Let God do the judging. You don't hold any power as a person, nation, superpower or any of the "pride" related deadly sin you think of your self to have a say in the end of time, "for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged."
Blah blah blah
Do ANY of you bother reading FAQs?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...p?t=5610#Judge

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#66)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post

No.. i dont believe in FAQs!

Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. -
(#67)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

IcelandDemon is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:34 PM

the bible is 100% accurate ?!?!
Do you even know who wrote the bible ? You dont think Jesus Christ him self wrote it. In english.

the bible has been translated few time before it was translated into english. And I saw your video there. Would you let a convicted fellony translate christianity to a def person. What do you know what kind of influences earlier translators put in the bible. Heck the guy who translated the bible might have been a rapist or a money scheming asshole. You dont know that, and there for you cant say the bible is 100% accurate.

Also the bible isnt clear cut, it is often contradicting.

The message of JC has been now for 30 generations and you think it hasnt changed a bit since the beging.

If you choose to be Ignorant, I cant argue with stupidity.
(#68)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
No wonder you make stupid posts then.
Quote:
Blah blah blah God-hating rhetoric blah blah

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#69)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:47 PM

I have been warned for ignorance. How hypocritical coming from a person that believes in something that dosen't exist.

Well, ignorance of reality doesn't protect you from it. If there where a FAQ for reality i would link it to you. But you seem perfectly happy in your little fantasy. But be warned, your last seconds on this earth will reveal to you the big lie that has been your life.

(#70)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it

Icelandic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Icelandic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Not only have we read it, we also don't ignore "go, and sin no more." SIN NO MORE!

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

We have sin before we accept Jesus, but...

John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

We DID have sin, but His blood has cleansed from us all unrighteousness!

Case closed.

Come on, not everyone is as narrow minded as you are. No one is trying to use anything against anybody here. The verse talks for it self.

Your exactly the "Christian" (if can be called) that takes the word to try to make a point, and to make the point you're still not even ready to see the big picture around those short verses.

She did not know the truth until she met Jesus, but he only embraces the women with love and compassion before talking to her. If Jesus would think like you he would have made them stone her. When he says never sin again he is saying that to a person that has MET Jesus. Not everyone that you are praying to be killed has been so lucky.

Well it doesn't matter how you see the world, we all see it differently. While others can't respect that we are not all the same, we will never have peace on this earth.

I'm so glad that I have met Jesus and I have a relationship with him today. Because if I would have read this without already Jesus opened my eyes, I would never ever would have wanted to be a Christian, but since this (you "true christian" trade mark HAHAHAHA people) isn't christianity, I can only pray for your hearts to be filled with something other then this nonsense.

When I got saved, I was changed from wishing people bad things, even my enemies don't get bad wishes from me (Love your enemies, they will go nuts figuring out what your up to - You will probably see this as a good way to make your enemies go nut, when others can see the fun in it, but still love there enemies). When I opened up for Jesus, my life took a turn I would have never guessed. That turn has only led me to more love towards people not hate.

So using that as my guide line in my next sentence that you don't love and use Gods word to hurt not heal. Then you all still haven't opened up the door for Jesus. Reading the bible is not enough, you need that personal relationship that you can have with Jesus. It's the best, and it beats every sin that might come across you to attempt you. Jesus is the winner, so you don't need Him to destroy anything, he has already won, in that victory I live in and hope you will join. Jesus is a Savior but not a destroyer, He wants no harm He wants repentance. He wants your live to make it better, not make you hate people from other country´s.

Well you can keep on believing in what ever you like for all I care, but stop dragging Jesus into your bad thinkings. He's not that bad person you make him look like.
(#71)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWolf View Post
Maybe you wonder why all the icelanders are posting in your forum
No we weren't. We are actually quite used to having at least 30 eskimoes around all posting at the same time.

Quote:
Earthquakes are quite frequent in Iceland but we build sturdy low rise houses so there is really not much danger from them. A tsunami would be more scary so pray for that if you want it to work. The jokulhlaup is hardly threatening either as there are very few towns even close to a glacier (you do know jokull means glacier right ?), Reykjavík is not one of them.
Ok, thanks for the information. I will refine my prayers.
Not that it really matters, of course, as God is quite qable to make every imaginable disaster come over you, even monsoon rains and forest fires, at the same time if He likes. God is almighty, you know. He can make ice catch flame if He likes.

Quote:
People have survived the sometimes harsh conditions here for a thousand years.
So did the Haitians, until recently...

Quote:
I really find it funny that you critisize Martin Luthers antisemitism as you are obviously far from tolerant people yourselves.
Excuse me? How am I being intolerant? We are duped by your lewd TV shows, and I pray God to stop this by bringing judgment over your guilty country. Where did I ever shiow a sign of unbiblical intolerance?

Quote:
Why do you not pray for the salvation of Iceland rather than its destruction ?
We do. I sincerely hope many eskimoes reach Salvation™ before God brings justice, so that they may go to heaven when the tsunami strikes.

Quote:
If you are not allowed to questions your faith there must be a reason why.
I think it's because God doesn't want us to be insufferable smartasses, like atheists are.

Quote:
Praying for a tsunami earthquake or volcano on 70% of a nation is something God would not want that sort of suffering is on a satanic level.
The Bible tells a different story. Look for example at Sodom and Gomorrah, Gog and Magog, etc.

Quote:
I am ready to debate you about religion or "god" all the way, and I know I will win because you are kept oblivious.
If you want to debate, please do it somewhere else. We are here to worship Our Lord, please let us do so in peace.

Quote:
Can you define what "God" is ?
No. Can you?

Quote:
I realy hope you all are not sinning against the holy spirit by saying without any proof, that God killed all the people in Haiti, what a childish and foolish thing to say.
If God did not condone it, it wouldn't have happened, as God controls everything, so nothing happens without His permission. So, it's just simple logic that it was God Who killed the people in Haiti.

Quote:
Since Jesus him self (My Savior) didn't do what you are doing when he met sinners, how can you be asking his father to do things to others he didn't do?
Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites and fools and told them they would receive greater damnation. As Jesus is our Great Example of how to live a True Christian™ Life, we feel free to do so as well.

Quote:
Hope all of you "true christians" have read John 8:1-11.
Really amazing, how false Christians always present John 8:1-11 as if it was a passage we never heard before in our lives, apparently expecting us to fall off our chairs in bewilderment.

We follow the entire Bible, not just the nice parts.

Quote:
That I can see, thou you call yourself Christians, nothing you are writing here shows others that you are.
Why then, does your kind of Christians tell all kind of liberal stories without quoting form Scripture, while our so-called "hatred" (which in reality is True Christian Love™) is completely conform Biblical Morals. Several eskimoes protested against prayers like this, but it is taken straight from Scripture. How can you, calling yourself a Christian, then possibly argue against that?

Quote:
You can waste your time in those stupid prayers, but God wont hear prayers that are involved in slaughtering those who love him.
King David tells a quite different story, girl.

Quote:
I don't believe that anyone here pray/wishes for a tsunami/earthquake or a volcano, or any other natural disaster upon another nation.
Your belief is clearly very strong. The point here is that it is also very wrong.

Quote:
the bible is 100% accurate ?!?!
Do you even know who wrote the bible ? You dont think Jesus Christ him self wrote it. In english.
God used intermediaries, the people who "translated" the older documents into the KJV. However, every True Christian™ knows that the KJV is God's Word, letter for letter, as God, being omnipotent, is well able to keep errors out of His Word.

Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

(#72)
Old
True Christian™ Entrepreneur
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Christian Love True Christian™ Platinum Tither Real American™ Ribfest '05 True Heterosexual™ Long service medal, 1st class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once TC Bravery Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy

H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!H. Montague Worthington will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Disgusting.
(#73)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Teresa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:26 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Landover_Baptist&oldid=173411728_Church

I still think this is stupid
(#74)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Your exactly the "Christian" (if can be called) that takes the word to try to make a point, and to make the point you're still not even ready to see the big picture around those short verses.
Are you saying Sister Mary was taking Scripture out of context? Can you please prove that with an example?

Quote:
Not everyone that you are praying to be killed has been so lucky.
Maybe that is the reason God hasn't slaughtered you yet, even though your sins made you deserve it. Maybe God is using this forum to give you, by reading it, a final chance to repent.

Quote:
While others can't respect that we are not all the same, we will never have peace on this earth.
You are quite wrong about that:

Revelation 21:4:
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Quote:
Well you can keep on believing in what ever you like for all I care, but stop dragging Jesus into your bad thinkings. He's not that bad person you make him look like.
Your ideas about Him are completely twisted, girl, I'm sorry to say. I understand it makes you feel better to only accept the cosy nice parts of the Bible and even Jesus' Own Words, but it makes you a hypocrite false christian.

Sweet Lord Jesus,
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

(#75)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
What is there in that link that we haven't told you before?

Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

(#76)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Iloveyoujebus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:34 PM

Question do you ultra Christians believe that God has decided in advance what will happen to each and one person?
(#77)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Teresa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
What is there in that link that we haven't told you before?
Everything, yet I think my fellow icelanders do not realize thiss and I am convinced that some people are dead serious about their statements even though its a parody
(#78)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveyoujebus View Post
Question do you ultra Christians believe that God has decided in advance what will happen to each and one person?
God knows everything, boy. This includes the final destiny of people (Heaven or Hell).

Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

(#79)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Iloveyoujebus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
God knows everything, boy. This includes the final destiny of people (Heaven or Hell).
So your saying yes he decides when its time for you to die and if your go to hell or heaven?
(#80)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveyoujebus View Post
So your saying yes he decides when its time for you to die and if your go to hell or heaven?
You are somewhat slow on the uptake, boy. Yes, He is the only one who decides that.

Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.