X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece

. . .Example of Brazilizn couture from Rio de Janeiro
    Clothing is very important. Innocent seeming fabrics are cunningly designed these days to react in different light. For example, European summer collections use pigments which in places like Brazil or Australia appear less vibrant than in their countries of origin. Some designers sell here but generally it is European winter styles that we go for. And the reverse applies. Local summer gear appears rather loud in Europe, due to the pigments we favour in brighter sunshine. Rio de Janeiro is rather similar. But some individuals like to stand out don't they? And sure enough serendipity produced an opportunity for satanic influences to insinuate themselves into what would otherwise be an innocent curiosity about the new season's colours.

It's well known that certain designs use fluorescent material to glow in darkrooms with UV lights & it's pretty obvious what would happen to those Brazilians if the lights went out & a blacklight thing switched on instead.

Who in their right mind would consider this [below] suitable for church? Prancing around Sydney is one thing. Singing hymns quite another. And although I recommend high visibility fabrics when witnessing in ill lit environments can you imagine the effect of so busy an ensemble as presented here under street lighting? Mrs Etheldreda's niece is fortunate to have the resource we offer here to guide her and I'm quite sure looking like a plaque of psychedelic ants is exacrly where it should be. In her list of priorities.

Satan has whispered that certain pigments intended for modest but cheerful summer wear will also flouresce under different types of artificial lighting, not only the UV "blacklight" of demonic intent. Tennis courts tend to use one type of light, car-parks another, streets have a variety from greenish to orange to bluish-white and so on and sure enough the immodest types check out what glows where and wear it with abandon. Quite deliberately.

By carrying a violet light with me I am able to check fabric before I purchase anything and can recommend the approach.
    Shops are quite helpful and don't mind my asking to plug it in. Battery powered ones aren't quite bright enough.
    I hope that is helpful.

Comment

Any girl that dresses up like a gypsy squaw is just asking to get raped.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by ExGay Alex View Post
        Sister Mary, there are actually trampy sluts who dress like total whores in church. I found an article that uses scientific principles to prove that slutty women use provocative dress to lure men into sexual temptation. The article starts with a harrowing anecdote about a pretty women who works as a model who went to their church. The author's husband couldn't stop looking and later came home all horned up and wanting to get himself some. Naturally, our author refused any sexual advances that were inspired by the pretty model.

How Women Can Make Church a Safe Place for Men

This article persuasively argues that:

1. It is scientifically impossible for men NOT to undress women with their eyes (scientific principles cited in the article).
        2. Men are biologically weak, and God did this on purpose (Biblical references provided in the article).
        3. It is the fault of the pretty woman if the man is tempted (Biblical references provided in the article).

If I did not know better, Mary, I would think this lady plagiarized one of your works. It is Godly, scientifically correct, Biblically accurate, and morally unassailable.
        At my church I saw girls wearing jeans and low cut tops and the pastor deemed it OK. I also saw a girl wearing shorts that showed her lady bits. That is an awful image in my mind. I apologize for putting that image in your minds.
        And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Originally posted by jackjack99 View Post
          At my church I saw girls wearing jeans and low cut tops and the pastor deemed it OK. I also saw a girl wearing shorts that showed her lady bits. That is an awful image in my mind. I apologize for putting that image in your minds.
          So that is Bethlehem Baptist Church! What is the name of your pastor? If I were you, I would change churches immediately!

Comment

And they are open all hours..?

1. I go to Bethlehem Baptist Church every single day.
            I know there are "churches" where freaky lighting & novel metallurgy combine for what can only be described as inducing a demonic experience. In such an environment one loses all sense of self identity and therefore of self worth.

Does your "church" have unusual lighting Miss Jack? Does Bethlehem have a go-go outreach programme or something? Satan will use every opportunity to mess things up but there are some pretty "with it" Pastors who "engage in culture" and maybe your the dude is one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
              So that is Bethlehem Baptist Church! What is the name of your pastor? If I were you, I would change churches immediately!
              No, my old church. When I was a Protestant.
              And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                And they are open all hours..?

I know there are "churches" where freaky lighting & novel metallurgy combine for what can only be described as inducing a demonic experience. In such an environment one loses all sense of self identity and therefore of self worth.

Does your "church" have unusual lighting Miss Jack? Does Bethlehem have a go-go outreach programme or something? Satan will use every opportunity to mess things up but there are some pretty "with it" Pastors who "engage in culture" and maybe your the dude is one of those?

It is an online church. They post daily sermons. So I'm not physically going to church, but instead my place of worship and I watch their sermons and participate in Bible study. There are no Baptist Churches in my area, so I found one with an online component. When I get married at 18, I will move to an area with a proper Baptist Church.

Comment

It is an online church. They post daily sermons. So I'm not physically going to church, but instead my place of worship and I watch their sermons and participate in Bible study. There are no Baptist Churches in my area, so I found one with an online component. When I get married at 18, I will move to an area with a proper Baptist Church.
                  You're trying to tell us that there are NO Independant Baptist Churches in Florida??
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    You're trying to tell us that there are NO Independant Baptist Churches in Florida??
                    Not in all of Florida, just not in my county. I'm not allowed to move, abiding my parent's rules. But when I'm married I will.

Comment

Not in all of Florida, just not in my county. I'm not allowed to move, abiding my parent's rules. But when I'm married I will.
                      Have you started menstruating yet, dear? If the LORD has readied your womb, you should hesitate no longer.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

This is highhandedly the most beautiful letter I have ever read. Your niece is lucky to have an aunt like yourself, someone who cares about her enough to write such a lengthy, vivid, and meaningful letter. You are a blessing among women, and a gift from God.
                        Love forever,
                        Joy

Comment

Dear Mrs. Etheralda,

I was wondering if you could post more letters akin to this lovely one on the training of younger women, as of said in Titus 2:4-5, "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." My mother has always told me to ask True Christian women to provide their maternal wisdom on to me. I appreciate the letter, and was wondering where I could find a pattern for the dress you showed us. It would be very much appreciated.

Yours in Christ,
                          Elizabeth
                          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
                          X