X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
    Apologize to me for Lars Von Trier, and we'll call it even.
    I apologies... dont like him or the films he makes:-) He is a fool. Thats for sure!

Oh and TravisDK... i did not say anyone here are homosexuals. That was exactly my point. Again, i respect you belives, but i dont respect when someone offending my people with false accusations.

Originally posted by DenmarkianLady View Post
    Now, how is that a positive thing?

Yes it is. For different reasons people can get into very rought times - and our society setup is trying to take care of the peolpe wich only other option is to live on the street.

What better proof of them being crackheads than seeing their 3 and 6 year old kids working hard to make a living?

I cant argument your comments... did not see it, but all societys has bad apples you know. If thats the case with the parents sending them to work - im feel really sorry.

Yes, why not?! You are going to Hell anyway. Enjoy the heat!
    Oh I will...!

Originally posted by Warner S. Davidson View Post
    Typical "spin" from a Commie Dane

Of course child labour sweat shops are a big problem in Denmark.

How then is it possible to sell IKEEA furniture so cheaply and how is it everywhere you drive these days you are surrounded by cheaply imported Voolvos?

Why do you despise Jesus so and continually try to deceive the good and Godly True Christian™ Brothers and Sisters here ?

Some advice for you to ponder:

Psalm 38:12

Those also who seek my life lay snares for me;
    Those who seek my hurt speak of destruction,
    And plan deception all the day long.

However I will pray for you as your insolence and ignorance is obviously a product of your backward Commie / Nazi upbringing

Y.I.C.

Warner S. Davidson
    Once again - IKEA is not Danish...

Comment

Originally posted by Babgren View Post
      ... Once again - IKEA is not Danish...
      Of course IKEA are not Danish. Danish are pastry desserts.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Lisa you are funny:-) We danes only eat pastry desserts. We actually live inside it!

No we do not... have never really seen this thing on the picture before - and i did work in a bakery when i was younger - maybe it was child labour, i dont know;-) but i did it by me own free will... But the tihng on the picture actually looks like something you can buy in the IKEA cafeteria... :-)

Comment

Lisa you are funny:-) We danes only eat pastry desserts. We actually live inside it!

No we do not... have never really seen this thing on the picture before - and i did work in a bakery when i was younger - maybe it was child labour, i dont know;-) but i did it by me own free will... But the tihng on the picture actually looks like something you can buy in the IKEA cafeteria... :-)
          It is a Danish pastry. The recipe book clearly says, Danish pastry. I will agree there are various types. My local baker also sells them, but they are not as nice.
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

No we do not... have never really seen this thing on the picture before
            Are you sure you're even a real denmarkian?
            Deuteronomy 2:7
            For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Comment

Yeah well lucky for us, we have more to our food heritage than pastry:-) Otherwise we would look like the everyday eating McDonald Americans...! Would not be nice! And by that i do not mean that all americans are McDonald freaks!!! Just so no one think im generally speaking of americans like that!:-)

Originally posted by TravisDK View Post
              Are you sure you're even a real denmarkian?
              Yeah... and i enjoy pastry and desserts:-)

Comment

Yeah well lucky for us, we have more to our food heritage than pastry:-) Otherwise we would look like the everyday eating McDonald Americans...! Would not be nice! And by that i do not mean that all americans are McDonald freaks!!! Just so no one think im generally speaking of americans like that!:-)

Yeah... and i enjoy pastry and desserts:-)
                Don't you like McDonalds? there is nothing wrong with it. So you eat ice Vovo also.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                  Don't you like McDonalds? there is nothing wrong with it. So you eat ice Vovo also.
                  Sorry but I have to disagree with you there Lisa. After their latest display of reverse discrimination, I will never go near that place again.

See what I mean here
                  Deuteronomy 2:7
                  For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Comment

:-) Im fine with McDonald, but i prefer Burger King. But my local middle-east inspired grill is the best...

Comment

Originally posted by TravisDK View Post
                      Sorry but I have to disagree with you there Lisa. After their latest display of reverse discrimination, I will never go near that place again.

See what I mean here
                      Yes I saw that, it was terrible. I have always made a point to go where there are good white folk working. Normally I would pack my own lunch box, but sometimes I get caught by unexpected events.

Comment

:-) Im fine with McDonald, but i prefer Burger King. But my local middle-east inspired grill is the best...
                        You are cooking mooslim food!

Comment

Im cooking food from all over the world; Italy, spain, Thailand, Middel-east, asia etc.
                          I dont judge by religion, color or political views. If people treat me with respect - i do the same... i think a guy called jesus said something similar once...
                          Some muslims are not good people, but many are. Dont be a racist because someone believe in something else or another god than you... please.

Comment

Im cooking food from all over the world; Italy, spain, Thailand, Middel-east, asia etc.
                            I dont judge by religion, color or political views. If people treat me with respect - i do the same... i think a guy called jesus said something similar once...
                            Some muslims are not good people, but many are. Dont be a racist because someone believe in something else or another god than you... please.
                            How can you be racist against a religion. Muslims are people who follow Islam

Do you eat Iced Vovo's

Comment

Well its not easy to communicate in another language. I know alot about muslims and islam and i like the food it brings to me - and also many of the people.

No i dont eat Iced Vovos... havent seen them here around for a long time...

Comment

Well its not easy to communicate in another language. I know alot about muslims and islam and i like the food it brings to me - and also many of the people.

No i dont eat Iced Vovos... havent seen them here around for a long time...
                                Being a Christian, you must try and convert them to Christianity. They will be scared to convert because they are told they will killed if they do.

You should eat Iced Vovo's because they are yummy. You can have one of mine but don't eat them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X