• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape

Originally posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) View Post
    I do not have to do anything!
    Dear Feminazi Whore:

If you aren't here to Praise Jesus, then you aren't here.

You've got 10 minutes.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I came here to find a church not to be put down
      It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Comment

But the Bible disagrees, and if you want to keep up the "Christian" charade, you have to do what the Bible says. No exceptions.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
          Yiou have to get down on your knees and pray that JESUS forgives!

PRAY TO JESUS!
          I came here to find a church not to be put down
          Being asked to drop to your knees and beg Christ for forgiveness is hardly a "put down."

You have 6 minutes left to post the Prayer you are sending to God. Otherwise, I'll find you to be a troll and dispense with you.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Dear Lord,
            I Maggie Reynolds pray for forgiveness from both you and my superiors at the church. I also pray for open eyes and an open heart to the teachings of pastor Ezekiel and the KJV Bible and I pray for you to bless my marriage
            Amen
            It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Comment

Dear Lord,
              I Maggie Reynolds pray for forgiveness from both you and my superiors at the church. I also pray for open eyes and an open heart to the teachings of pastor Ezekiel and the KJV Bible and I pray for you to bless my marriage
              Amen
              Now you're making some progress, Addy. Except for the fact that you have no marriage to Bless.

You need to go stay with your parents until the wedding day, at a minimum. No more fornicating!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Maggie* no more sex but can I still decorate the house??

Comment

Is that the codeword for you blowing your rapist?

NO! YOU CANNOT!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

No its code word for painting and picking out furniture and such

Comment

Yes you do. Unless you want to burn in hell. Revelation 21:8 Psalm 14:1.

Comment

MAGGOT*

Comment

No its code word for painting and picking out furniture and such
                          Likely story. "decorating the house" Is that where your rapist friend you call a fiancé decorates the inside of your ransacked temple with his white paint?

Comment

Mr. Coleman my main color is yellow not white

Comment

Mr. Coleman my main color is yellow not white
                              Dumb whore doesn't see what I am trying to analogize.

Comment

Originally posted by John C. Coleman View Post
                                Dumb whore doesn't see what I am trying to analogize.
                                Or perhaps she does. Yellow is generally easier to come by in greater volume.
                                sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Working...
                                X