X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana Kills!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Notice he didn't deny the suppositories junkies use to get their fix right into their bloodstream via the capillaries in their ripped and torn rectal lining.

Very true, sister.

We've all seen the 'Trains Spottings' where Ben had to force a nine inch drug dildo up his nether

When will these hippy atheist anal perverts come clean and admit what it is really all about?

That's right: anal sex

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
    Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
    Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

The Drugs and the anal sex go limp wristed hand in hand

The only way an analist can hold down a victim (yes, they are all victims ) is by drugging them or by engaging the services of a lesbiopath (and we all know they are stronger than normal people) and most of the gaywise cannot afford to pay lesbionic strong arms to ply their filthy trade so they use drugs.

And atheists don't see this as a problem?

This is probably because Atheists cannot feel love. They have animal coupling in the way of rutting beasts: pawing at each other's clothes in darkened rooms, closets, and toilets when ever their managers are out of the building.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

When will people open their eyes to the sin around them?

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
      When will people open their eyes to the sin around them?

YIC
      Oh Brother, it makes me weep! I can feel the Spirit moving me to weep like Jesus, as I can see the gays through Jesus' Eyes: sad, pathetic, self-loathing, disgusting, repulsive, lost.

And so I pray. I pray they will open their eyes to just how much they hurt Him.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        If anyone doubts the the marijuana kills, just take a look at the following testimony. Proof positive!

Does the bible say anything about drugs? I could use that to get some Christians to stop smoking, it would really help.
        1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
        23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickledix View Post
          Does the bible say anything about drugs? I could use that to get some Christians to stop smoking, it would really help.

1 Corinthians 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Galatians 5:19-21 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Pickledix View Post
            King Solomon, the wisest man who EVER lived (1 Ki 3:12), took up heavy drinking for a while -- as an experiment, of course.

Eccl 2:3 I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.

But he concluded that drunkenness (and pretty much everything else) was pointless.

Eccl 2:11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

The only way to find meaning and purpose in life is to keep God's commandments.

Eccl 12:3 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
            sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Hello I don't want to come across as rude but surely if God created the plants in the first place since God created all then surely he intended us to smoke it. Intends us to use the functions. God gave us the will and the tools to do as we please. Depending if you believe in a transcendent or immanent God. Personally I have smoked the drug before. Not for a long time, I have lessons to focus on and I am perfectly healthy still!
              Forever a dinosaur!

Comment

Originally posted by Kittykoo View Post
                Hello I don't want to come across as rude but surely if God created the plants in the first place since God created all then surely he intended us to smoke it.
                God created poison ivy. Do you smoke that?
                II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Of course I wouldn't im not stupid. But if we could smoke it and it made us happy, chilled or was of medical value we would.
                  Forever a dinosaur!

Comment

Originally posted by Kittykoo View Post
                    Of course I wouldn't im not stupid. But if we could smoke it and it made us happy, chilled or was of medical value we would.
                    Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. - 2 Corinthians 7:1

Why do you need drugs to be happy or "chilled"? Be happy and chill with Jesus instead He is all you need!
                    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Comment

Do you people honestly believe weed turns you gay and dramatically alters your looks? Can I see some proof that isn't a photo-shopped meme, youtube video or bible quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by weezee View Post
                        Do you people honestly believe weed turns you gay and dramatically alters your looks? Can I see some proof that isn't a photo-shopped meme, youtube video or bible quotes.
                        If you aren't going to accept photos, videos, and the inerrant, irrefutable, and historically sound FACTS of the Bible, you aren't looking for proof.

Open your heart to Jesus, cupcake, before it is too late.
                        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

The fact that it can kill you isn't good enough? Bruce Lee famously died of a marijuana overdose, as have others. You can get AIDS and Hepatitis from using dirty needles to shoot pot. Bong water may be contaminated with brain-eating amoebas. It's not on us to do the research for you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by weezee View Post
                            Can you show us proof that the marihuana is safe? And I don't mean reports from atheistic, God-mocking scientists either.
                            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                            in 2016

Comment

Secular science has already proven that marijuana kills brain cells. What do you think happens when all your brain cells are gone? It's hard to do much without a brain.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                If anyone doubts the the marijuana kills, just take a look at the following testimony. Proof positive!

Dude I'm piffleing stoned as balls right now, have been for years I'm not dead yet MOTHER piffleER. And I'm queer as a 3 dollar bill too. I love shooting the pot and getting sodomized.
                                Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X