X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi Everyone

Originally posted by Joseph Seed View Post
    so you ban/change peoples accounts if they're opinions/they are different?
    sure you guys arent fascist?
    I am a little confused, in which way your post derives from mine? I see no connection at all between your words and mine.

Thanks for your clarification.

In a short answer to your question, you can see your rights in this forum in the "Welcome!" section. This is NOT a debate forum. Want free speech? Go to reddit.

Don't slam the door on your way out.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Never. But we do ban liars and degenerates. Which are you? We have a strict 'one account per deviant policy. Whjat do you think that means?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Now, now, Mr. Seed: I'm sure you didn't mean to say that. I see that you've received an Infraction Notice from one of our Godly moderators, so I hope you will realize that this was done thanks to the leading of the Almighty. The is trying to get through to you, to show you Love, so that He will not have to toss you into the fires of for eternity, which is exactly where you belong. Rather than attempting to hurl insults at the servants of the , wouldn't you rather be reading through the blessed while you can?
        Isaiah 55:6 "Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near".

And once you call upon the and asked to be bathed in the shed of the Lamb as payment for your disgusting sins, you will then have your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life. And what that means is that you will have been forgiven from your debauchery and you will also have the keys to a lovely mortgage-free mansion that is built on streets of solid gold.

John 14:2 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

Revelation 21:21 "And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

Now, doesn't this sound more more appealing that having your entire body on fire forever, with no way to escapes the flames of that you so surely deserve?

Jude 1:7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
        Sincerely, Isabella W.
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

This man's introduction post has been really depressing to read.

Why do people have to be so mean?
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Working...
          X