X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suffer the Children: Lesch-Nyhan syndrome

Originally posted by Red Snowflake View Post
    That is simply the saddest thing I have ever heard. The story and the fact that it doesn't break your heart that innocent children have to suffer like this. A child could never have done something to deserve this. And, frankly, your reaction is disgusting.
    ...OK little Miss Perfect, why are they like this and what should be done? We know that God did it - what do you say?
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

frankly, your reaction is disgusting.
      Frankly, Frank, I think you are nothing more than a big red COMMUNISS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        ...OK little Miss Perfect, why are they like this and what should be done? We know that God did it - what do you say?
        I'm far from perfect. It's still wrong to almost mock those who are in pain.
        Originally posted by SUV View Post
        Frankly, Frank, I think you are nothing more than a big red COMMUNISS!!!
        Communist? Right....What evidence do you have to support that? The fact that my favorite colors are all shades of red? Red like fire? Red like the determined will to never give up?
        He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
        Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
        ~Crush 40

Comment

I'm far from perfect. It's still wrong to almost mock those who are in pain.
          Mock? Mock? I'm sure you and I are in agreement that God inflicts this suffering. How can agreeing with the sure justice of God's decision be seen as mocking?
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Brother, I Fear it is useless to try to reason with this one. He ought to know by now that if he goes carrying pictures of Chairman Mao he ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
              Brother, I Fear it is useless to try to reason with this one. He ought to know by now that if he goes carrying pictures of Chairman Mao he ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow
              Well, my response to this idiot is, “You say you got a real solution, well, you know we'd all love to see the plan. You ask me for a contribution well, you know we're doing what we can.” And I do not think that I can improve on that.
              sigpic

Comment

I never said I had a solution to this heartbreaking disease, I only commented that it's sad the way you mock their suffering by stating that they somehow deserved it.
                He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
                Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
                ~Crush 40

Comment

God said they deserved it, we merely follow His wisdom.

I never said I had a solution to this heartbreaking disease, I only commented that it's sad the way you mock their suffering by stating that they somehow deserved it.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                  28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                  29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

How? A child that young could never have done anything to deserve that kind of torture.
                    ~Crush 40

Comment

You know nothing about God, you evil beast. We are not judged by our works! God CHOOSES who He loves and who He hates, before we are even born. Perhaps you just don't understand the basic principles taught in the Bible and upheld by the Saintly John Calvin

Total Depravity - Everyone is completely evil when they are born due to Adam and Eve (mostly Eve) sinning 6000 years ago.

Unconditional Election - God has already decided who's going to be saved before you are born.

Limited Atonement - Jesus' sacrifice will save those people on God's special list, and everyone else goes to hell.

Irresistible Grace - God sends His Holy Spirit to make the people who are to be saved into good people. Everyone who is not chosen will never be a good person.

Perseverance of the Saints - And once you are saved, you can do whatever you want because you'll never be unsaved!

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                        You know nothing about God, you evil beast.
                        Ain't he just Awe-ful though, H_B, Hon?

I know there must be the Mark of the Beast somewhere in this Goulash:

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                          You know nothing about God, you evil beast. We are not judged by our works! God CHOOSES who He loves and who He hates, before we are even born. Perhaps you just don't understand the basic principles taught in the Bible and upheld by the Saintly John Calvin

Total Depravity - Everyone is completely evil when they are born due to Adam and Eve (mostly Eve) sinning 6000 years ago.

Unconditional Election - God has already decided who's going to be saved before you are born.

Limited Atonement - Jesus' sacrifice will save those people on God's special list, and everyone else goes to hell.

Irresistible Grace - God sends His Holy Spirit to make the people who are to be saved into good people. Everyone who is not chosen will never be a good person.

Perseverance of the Saints - And once you are saved, you can do whatever you want because you'll never be unsaved!
                          So what's the point in being born if God hates you already? That seems kinda pointless and unfounded.
                          No one can be truly evil. Man has duality for a reason. Even an "evil" person has a flaw in his evilness. He loves something, or someone. There cannot be such a thing as "perfect/pure evil," just as there cannot be such a thing as "perfect/pure good." It's just impossible.
                          ~Crush 40

Comment

So what's the point in being born if God hates you already? That seems kinda pointless and unfounded.
                            Are you suggesting that babies should be given the option to auto-abort themselves if they are emo or goth?
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

No one can be truly evil. Man has duality for a reason. Even an "evil" person has a flaw in his evilness. He loves something, or someone. There cannot be such a thing as "perfect/pure evil," just as there cannot be such a thing as "perfect/pure good." It's just impossible.
                              So now the communiss is back. How long, Oh Lord, before the return of the 'thespian' and the 'heterosexual?'

Comment

There's something wrong with being an actor? Because that's what a thespian is. An actor.
                                ~Crush 40

Comment

Working...
                                X