X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Black People Owe Us ($15 Trillion)

Dear Friends,

I believe that each American should pull himself up by his own bootstraps. No complaining, no special treatment. That's the American way.

But when a debt is owed, it must be paid. That's the American way too.

We white True Christians™ saved more than 600,000 African heathens from being chased around trees by lions and buggered by Booga Jooga, the bucktoothed village medicine man. Imagine how much those lottery-winning brown brothers, and their descendants, have benefited from our largesse! And each and every one we set up with a permanent internship. We bent over backwards to bring them to God's Own Nation™. From blacks, to whites, a debt is owed.

I looked up the cost of taking the Queen Mary 2 from New York to Cape Town and back. $20,000 per person! And it must have been so much more expensive in olden days, given the advance in technology since then.

So $20,000 per Alabama porch monkey * 600,000 jabbering jigaboos = $12b darkie dollars we True Christians™ have been owed since 1865. 146 years of compound interest at 5% interest brings it to about $15 trillion in debt black people in America owe white people. There are (according to Census estimates) 33 million black people in America. So each black person owes $454,545.46 to white people (us). And each white person is owed, from that pool, $75,757.57.

I say it's time we collect!

Yours in His Justice,
    BAB <----- Looking For His Pound of Flesh!

Re: What Black People Owe Us ($15 Trillion)

Compound whatchema? You're saying I'm entitled to $75,000 dollars?

Sign me up for my reparations! I wants mine!
    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

I'm not interested in counterfeit drug money.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

They better not try to pay up with welfare, food stamps and Popeye chicken coupons.
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Here I was all disappointed thinking I'm going to miss out on free moneys for white folk, because I'm in Canada, but then I remembered that we had slavery just like the U.S. did, we just eliminated it earlier.

So what's my share come to, with 30 years extra interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
            Compound whatchema? You're saying I'm entitled to $75,000 dollars?

Sign me up for my reparations! I wants mine!
            There's also the matter of "Aid" pumped into Africa at an estimated rate of $1tr per ½ century (in various currencies) according to this source which would seem a somewhat conservative estimate given the insanely high cost of maintaining colonies there (France & England, mainly I suppose - plus a jot of Dutch and maybe Belgian and Italian influence) but anyway that dates from 1490 = 521 years @ $4tr (av.)(est.) taking the world's 1st £1bn transaction (London 1898) as a sort of highwatermark.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
              I'm not interested in counterfeit drug money.

Dear Friend,

Of course, I agree that the shiftless spades can't come up with this kind of money. And good luck getting them to "work" it off! A negro with a job is like a woman with a point -- you just want to smack them both.

No, I'd propose that in lieu of the money we're legally owed, the white God-fearing citizens of America get the following from our eggplant-hued, mouth-breathing debtors. Black people have to:

* stop pounding their fists in greeting like chimps, and learn how to shake hands like human beings
              * offer up one Wayans Brother for ritual sacrifice each year
              * keep their "meaty black poles" AWAY from our "tight white holes"
              * never again gripe about the history of "slavery," and use the more historically correct term, "lifetime internships"
              * make Justice Thomas wear white face when hearing oral argument
              * start each statement in mixed racial company with "well-a-day, I'ze gwana..."
              * admit that Kwanzaa is made-up hooey
              * get Obama to denounce his black half in an hour-long TV address, "Why I Wish I Were Racially Pure"

Let's see... what else?

Your in Him,
              BAB <------ Lily White and Feeling Alright

Comment

I'm mighty sorry, all of you! I know my people, myself included, all owe you a great monetary sum for saving our ancestors (and therefore ourselves) from heathen Africa several centuries ago. Worst of all is how we have tarnished your gift of the knowledge of Jesus Christ with our laziness and hypocrisy in day-to-day living.

Please accept my apology on behalf of the entire black community.
                Ezra 10:3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.

Comment

Originally posted by yessamassa View Post
                  Please accept my apology on behalf of the entire black community.
                  Shaniqua!

Where the devil are my dress whites!

BAB!

Comment

This is an interesting discussion. I notice you have so far only asked for the return of the travel costs, I wonder if we should not also include social costs like the cost of crime, the cost of not working, etc.

Approximately 13% of the prison population is white, meaning that 87% of crime is committed by coloreds. If we take into account false imprisonment and the bad role models blacks provide for white kids the white prison population should be significantly lower. I suspect that if there were no blacks in this nation we would see a white prison population of close to 0%.

According to a study by David Anderson the cost of crime is $1.7 trillion per annum, and as has been shown above blacks are nearly solely responsible for all that crime. Adding $1.7 trillion times 400 years of blacks in America results in another $680 trillion dollar towards the bill.

The next item to add to the bill: 61% of welfare goes to non-whites. And if it weren't for Mexicans stealing our jobs no white people would be on welfare, so the outlays on white people don't count. According to the budget it is estimated that about 611 billion dollar will be wasted this year on what the government calls means tested entitlements, which is welfare and food stamps to us regular Americans. Of course this wasn't always called welfare, there was a time when it was a guaranteed employment program, but the underlying facts have not changed: blacks don't work unless they're forced to. $611 billion times 400 years means $244 trillion dollars we are owed.

There are of course some other small outlays like the cost of remissions and all the money that goes to Colombia and Mexico to pay for drugs, but that'll be discussed when this bill has been paid.

With your $15 trillion passage bill added to the $680 trillion crime cost and $244 trillion unemployment cost the total cost of saving the African race amounts to $939 trillion dollars, all paid by us honest hard-working white Americans. I do believe it is time that we see some gratitude!
                    Leviticus 26:15-16
                    And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                      This is an interesting discussion. I notice you have so far only asked for the return of the travel costs, I wonder if we should not also include social costs like the cost of crime, the cost of not working, etc.

Approximately 13% of the prison population is white, meaning that 87% of crime is committed by coloreds. If we take into account false imprisonment and the bad role models blacks provide for white kids the white prison population should be significantly lower. I suspect that if there were no blacks in this nation we would see a white prison population of close to 0%.

According to a study by David Anderson the cost of crime is $1.7 trillion per annum, and as has been shown above blacks are nearly solely responsible for all that crime. Adding $1.7 trillion times 400 years of blacks in America results in another $680 trillion dollar towards the bill.

The next item to add to the bill: 61% of welfare goes to non-whites. And if it weren't for Mexicans stealing our jobs no white people would be on welfare, so the outlays on white people don't count. According to the budget it is estimated that about 611 billion dollar will be wasted this year on what the government calls means tested entitlements, which is welfare and food stamps to us regular Americans. Of course this wasn't always called welfare, there was a time when it was a guaranteed employment program, but the underlying facts have not changed: blacks don't work unless they're forced to. $611 billion times 400 years means $244 trillion dollars we are owed.

There are of course some other small outlays like the cost of remissions and all the money that goes to Colombia and Mexico to pay for drugs, but that'll be discussed when this bill has been paid.

With your $15 trillion passage bill added to the $680 trillion crime cost and $244 trillion unemployment cost the total cost of saving the African race amounts to $939 trillion dollars, all paid by us honest hard-working white Americans. I do believe it is time that we see some gratitude!
                      The $4tr per ½ century I estimated here was confirmed today in a news bulletin (about Col. Gadaffi's bank accounts being frozen) which included the amount of "aid" money being salted away by African leaders at a rate of $1tr every ten years, so that's another $41·66 trillion bringing the total to $980tr (in real terms). War reparations ought to bring that up to a round quadrillion, but I don't have any figures available. Colud one of the gentlemen oblige?

Comment

I can not speak for all, but I will forgive the monies they owe me, IF they all get on a boat and go back to Africa. Shoot I will even kick in some cash to pay for steerage passage, 3rd class is a bit to much to ask for.

Comment

When I've done these calculations as a featured speaker at "community meetings," I always added in the cost of 400 years worth of room and board. The accomodations may not have been luxurious for the non-house Negroes, and the food was pretty much inedible table scraps and pig guts, but it was a considerable expense nonetheless (especially considering opportunity costs). I'm quite willing to waive the expense of overseers, career development and training, the depreciation on whips and chains, auction facilities, and other expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                            I'm quite willing to waive the expense of overseers, career development and training, the depreciation on whips and chains, auction facilities, and other expenses.
                            You are a model of Christian compassion and charity, Brother Montague.
                            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by CIA
                              Economy - overview:
                              Liberia is a low income country heavily reliant on foreign assistance for revenue.

they will be overjoyed to throw off the yoke of tyrrany

Originally posted by CIA
                              Unemployment rate:
                              85% (2003 est.) . . . . . country comparison to the world: 198

Comment

Working...
                              X