X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: REV. JIM'S MIRACLES: Amazing Cures, Testimonies, and Conversi

Originally posted by Loda Sludge View Post
    Some of Our Pastors drive foreign cars,some do not . Why should they not be comfortable in their jobs ? Should the ride a mule?

Vanishingdildo do you have a job ? Our Pastors spend a lot of time spreading the Word of God,if we the congregation can supply a little comfort to help them why is that so wrong?
    Oh where to start? First the name viasindios (way without god) sounds suspisiouly frioleronesian so that may place him on my side of the border down here with the lost tribe of Freehold. So why he prays to allah and not some corn god or snake with feathers is beyond me. And asking him if he has a JOB? Sure and I bet he has auto insurance too.And yes I drive an armored Grand Narquis but technically on this side of of the running sore you so humorously call a border I guess its forigen. Oh and by the way my technicians here at the Cantina have a Doctor/Vetranarian they use for abor whoops tummy tucks and rectal warts that might help with the nose thing.
    Wrestling with Demons.
    Apostle at LARGE to the Heathen Latin Chicas.
    LBCs Token compliance to NAFTA

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      I want to tell you that the trip was a complete success, not only for me, but for all the faithful Christians who came to attend. Tickets for the event were $50 U.S. dollars a person. Be aware that half of Uganda's population makes less than US$1.25 a day. Yet, the people who came to the Miracle Faith Fest™ were in the tens of thousands.
      OMG. You made them pay. You selfish, deceitful bastard. If only 10,000 came thats $500,000. And they saved up for 2 months to listen to you. How do you sleep at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Mr.Layton View Post
        If only 10,000 came thats $500,000. And they saved up for 2 months to listen to you.
        2 months not long when compareds to a eternitys in hellfires, Mr.Layton

How do you sleep at night?
        he sleeps like a baby Jesus in a mangers

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Layton View Post
          OMG. You made them pay. You selfish, deceitful bastard. If only 10,000 came thats $500,000. And they saved up for 2 months to listen to you. How do you sleep at night?

Hah! That foolish comment shows how ignorant you are of the real value of bringing "The Word" to these heathen masses.

The question is not how Rev. Jim would sleep at night. The question is how well the heathens sleep at night now that they've seen the light.
          The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

$50 is nothing compared to the priceless value of Salvation©.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I think he should use the holy powers to get the weight off.

Haha cure AIDS. Yeah, that's why we have doctors and scientists. No faith, God, Book or human being can cure AIDS on the spot.

Thanks for coming out kiddies. Greatest Christian site I've ever seen in my life. Makes my day.

Comment

Another canuck troll barging into our Godly(c) forum.

Why don't you quit bothering us and going back to doing what you do best - moose molesting.
                The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SaintAugustine View Post
                    Quite the fail you got going on there, don't you? First post and you crash andd burn!
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Well. I live in NY. A place that I really hope you come to because you'll learn quite fast that the only place that king james has in this world is a christian parallel to radical muslims, except you just bitch about blasphemers instead of blowing them up.

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckG View Post
                        I think he should use the holy powers to get the weight off.

Haha cure AIDS. Yeah, that's why we have doctors and scientists. No faith, God, Book or human being can cure AIDS on the spot.

Thanks for coming out kiddies. Greatest Christian site I've ever seen in my life. Makes my day.
                        Rev Jim is not fat. He's solid! You are on the Hell train LOSER!

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

Originally posted by viasindios View Post
                          Well. I live in NY.
                          Me, too. A disgusting, sinful city.

A place that I really hope you come to because you'll learn quite fast that the only place that king james has in this world is a christian parallel to radical muslims, except you just bitch about blasphemers instead of blowing them up.
                          You're comparing us to Muslims? What is your problem? There's a BIG difference--we know that God is love (1 John 4:8), so we only support killing people that the Bible approves of killing, such as homos and disobedient children and certain rape victims and non-virginal brides and Amalekites and Canaanites and Midianites. Muslims will kill anybody who won't kowtow to their irrational and contradictory beliefs.
                          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                          X