X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Catholic. Born, raised and proud

Originally posted by Catholic - Christian View Post
    So what can you tell me about True Christianity? I am quite interested in different viewpoints... However, thus far this site seems almost hateful toward it opposers...

Start from the beginning, where did your religion come from? And don't say the Bible, give me the history
    If you want an in-depth look at the matter, check these links out: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/8297/th-note.htm , http://www.reformedreader.org/histor...ahob1/ahob.htm , http://www.reformedreader.org/histor...succession.htm

If you want a brief overview, look here: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4933&

Comment

NOTE: THIS YOUNG MAN HAS SPENT HIS YOUTH BEING BUGGERED BY PAPIST PRIESTS. HIS MENTAL STATE IS THEREFORE QUESTIONABLE. KEEP THIS IN MIND AS YOU READ HIS DISTURBING POSTS.

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
      Is that what they cal their underaged alter boy toys these days?
      As a matter of fact, I was an alter server I served God in this ministry for six years. Lol, do you all really think that priest mollest altar servers? You should read this:

*Copy/Pasted blasphemy deleted*

So you're actual a minority among catholics in that you at least know something of the Bible?
      I do know some yes. I would agree with you that many Catholics remain somewhat uneducated in Scripture. We get kinda spoiled by having it read TO us every week that we forget to go home and pick it up every now and then

However, you will find this means nothing and truly taking the Bible for what it is, will bring you home to God's One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

The only thing the catholic church produces are atheists and people with severe intimacy issues and no self respect due to the childhood priest buggerings. You've already made it clear you aren't an atheist so you clearly must be a wretched wreck of a would-be man who has lost all sense of self worth due to years about years of molestation. Any organization that uses fear and shame to maintain it's control over people is disgusting in my eyes. And what those priests did to you is inexcusable.
      I find myself neither frightened or ashamed of my Church. Why do you feel this way?

I will be praying for you to reaize that it wasn't your fault and that you are more than just a sexual release mechanizism for some cult of pedophiles. Let Jesus into your heart. Let the healing begin.
      Wow. Again, PLEASE read that article I posted above...
      Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 09-01-2009, 06:09 PM.
      Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Comment

NOTE: THIS YOUNG MAN HAS SPENT HIS YOUTH BEING BUGGERED BY PAPIST PRIESTS. HIS MENTAL STATE IS THEREFORE QUESTIONABLE. KEEP THIS IN MIND AS YOU READ HIS DISTURBING POSTS.

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
        But the history is in the Bible...

Tell me from whom you were born. And don't say your mother. Please listen to yourself.
        I think you know what I mean and you're being intentially difficult.
        However, for the moment I will pretend you are as thoughtless as you claim and restate the question.

Where did you come from? Who founded you? Where? Why? From what religion did you branch from? Or... do you even know? Are you dodging the question because you really don't have a history?
        Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
          THANK YOU
          You are officially the first person from this website to answer my question without insulting me

Comment

However, if anyone does ask me questions, please remember that I am a college student and have many other obligations and may not be able to answer straight away...

So thanks and I hope to talk to you soon!!
            I have a question.

Why do you pray to Jesus' dead mother instead of Him? She can't hear you.
            www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
            Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
            Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
              I have a question.

Why do you pray to Jesus' dead mother instead of Him? She can't hear you.
              Alright, that's a easy one. Here is what a Catholic would say, it's pretty simple but if you need my to break it down just let me know

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
              The Lord is with you.
              Blessed are you among women,
              and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
              Holy Mary, Mother of God,
              Pray for our sinners,
              Now and at the hour of our death.
              Amen.

We don't pray TO Mary you see, we simply ask her to pray for us.
              Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 09-01-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishfish View Post
                Why do you have to spout hate and bad mouth his religion, i am an atheist and you dont see me bad mouthing you.
                At least bob4god was polite which i respect
                There's an easy answer to that, Sir.

You don't care, about God, so why would you, in your words "spout".

Comment

Alright, that's a easy one. Here is what a Catholic would say, it's pretty simple but if you need my to break it down just let me know

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
                  The Lord is with you.
                  Blessed are you among women,
                  and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
                  Holy Mary, Mother of God,
                  Pray for our sinners,
                  Now and at the hour of our death.
                  Amen.

Two problems with that.

1. She's dead. She can't hear you.

2. It goes against God's Word:

1 Timothy 2:5
                  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
                  www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                  Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                  Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Asking favours of dead people is often referred to as "having a séance", and is a sin. When you pray to dead people, it is demons who answer. You might as well crack out a ouija board -- you are doomed anyway, unless you repent of your needy necrophiliac nagging and mother fixation.
                    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

You good for nothing Protestants just leave Catholic-Christian alone! He's following the commands of God's representative on earth, Pope Benedict XVI. What do you morons know about God? The Catholic Church is the only way to God! Unless you become a baptized member of the Church, attend mass every week, take communion and confess all your mortal sins to a priest, you'll never be said. Jesus says that quite clearly in the Bible, but you ignore Him. You all are so evil! You are going to hell along with the other 5 billion people in this world who aren't Catholic - ALL Protestant false Christians, those muslim terrorists, Hindu freaks, Buddhist idiots, greedy Jews, polygamous mormons, homosexual atheists - ALL HEADED FOR HELL! Turn to the true Church(tm)! Mary, the Blessed Ever-Virgin Mother of God may have mercy on your soul!
                      in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti

Comment

THANK YOU
                        You are officially the first person from this website to answer my question without insulting me
                        What are you smirking at, Papist devil?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishfish View Post
                          Why do you have to spout hate and bad mouth his religion, i am an atheist and you dont see me bad mouthing you.
                          At least bob4god was polite which i respect
                          Who be you to say anything, anyways?
                          We got our-selves a Catlick right here on da block. Miz Lydia Wilcox had her-self one of those "Mary on a Half Shell" statues on her lawn. Well, Beezer Wilcox shot the head of da Mary off wif his air gun and the Miz Lydia threw ole Mary out in da garbage. Cleevon took da headless Mary and put it under the palm tree by the pool and we call her "Our Lady of Little Thought" which is a fittin tribute to the Catlick Virgin .
                          Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
                            Two problems with that.

1. She's dead. She can't hear you.
                            Is she? If you speak of the Flesh than you are correct. However, the spirit is eternal and - "he is the God of the living, not of the dead" (Mark 12:26-27)

No one in heaven is "dead" for they have eternal life. Would you like to argue that Mary is NOT in heaven?

2. It goes against God's Word:
                            1 Timothy 2:5
                            For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
                            Is this quote from First Timothy supposed to convince me not to pray to Saints? By praying to a Saint, they are no more acting as mediator than I would should you ask me to pray for you. Perhaps I misunderstand however, and you could explain further.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
                              Asking favours of dead people is often referred to as "having a séance", and is a sin. When you pray to dead people, it is demons who answer. You might as well crack out a ouija board -- you are doomed anyway, unless you repent of your needy necrophiliac nagging and mother fixation.
                              Sigh.

Sometimes Fundamentalists object to asking our fellow Christians in heaven to pray for us by declaring that God has forbidden contact with the dead in passages such as Deuteronomy 18:10–11. In fact, he has not, because he at times has given it—for example, when he had Moses and Elijah appear with Christ to the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:3). What God has forbidden is necromantic practice of conjuring up spirits. "There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. . . . For these nations, which you are about to dispossess, give heed to soothsayers and to diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you so to do. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed" (Deut. 18:10–15).

God thus indicates that one is not to conjure the dead for purposes of gaining information; one is to look to God’s prophets instead. Thus one is not to hold a seance. But anyone with an ounce of common sense can discern the vast qualitative difference between holding a seance to have the dead speak through you and a son humbly saying at his mother’s grave, "Mom, please pray to Jesus for me; I’m having a real problem right now." The difference between the two is the difference between night and day. One is an occult practice bent on getting secret information; the other is a humble request for a loved one to pray to God on one’s behalf.

And yes. I know you think Catholicism to be a cult of some sort.
                              But I will persevere.

Comment

Originally posted by James Peter View Post
                                You good for nothing Protestants just leave Catholic-Christian alone! He's following the commands of God's representative on earth, Pope Benedict XVI. What do you mormons know about God? The Catholic Church is the only way to God! Unless you become a baptized member of the Church, attend mass every week, take communion and confess all your mortal sins to a priest, you'll never be said. Jesus says that quite clearly in the Bible, but you ignore Him. You all are so evil! You are going to hell along with the other 5 billion people in this world who aren't Catholic - ALL Protestant false Christians, those muslim terrorists, Hindu freaks, Buddhist idiots, greedy Jews, polygamous mormons, homosexual atheists - ALL HEADED FOR HELL! Turn to the true Church™! Mary, the Blessed Ever-Virgin Mother of God may have mercy on your soul!
                                I pray brother, let Christ work through you here. Do not let Satan touch you now, do not let them drag you down their path. For if you fall, as these have here, you may never be able to pull yourself out. Maintain your composure as a representative of Christ's Church, stand tall and do not let them touch you. Let them strike at your heel, and answer with love brother. Help me save them.

And I say, let them come. Send me your worst. Bring questions on all fronts. For the questions will end long before the answers do. I will pray fervently that one, just one single soul might be brought home to Christ's Church thought our efforts here.

Comment

Working...
                                X