Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!!
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#41)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:03 PM

Rev. Moonfloos,Its not right to bid on a date with Miss April, she has a sweet heart allready.May be you should seek out Mis Vavoline she might be a better match for you
(#42)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post

Well Miss April, what are you doing Saturday night?
I'm so sorry for not replying Brother Heathen i just got home from Work Well i'm not doing anything special on Saturady so I whould love to go on a Date with you With of Course Wonderful Brother Old Man Hatchet chaperoning us Its such a Honor he whould be willing to do that
(#43)
Old
Forum Member

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
Thanks. I already asked Miss April's dad to chaperon. Two chaperons might be fun though
Well I talked with my Father he can't chaperon us Because he is flying to Paris on business. he said he is really sorry he can't do it for us:/
(#44)
Old
Forum Member, Professor of Ebonics
Forum Member

Rev Moonfloss is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Rev Moonfloss is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:26 PM

Y'all don't be worrin yo pretty little head der Lola, Iz be collectin da make on dis one.

Yo Heathen, yo wattin a full night wit her, dat be caustin ya $200 hard cash yo. Dat a be unless someones out der want a be payin mo.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#45)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
That sounds queer. You will simply unask Mister Miss April. Now, you two should arrive at my house at noon on Saturday. We won't leave until six, but I have corns that need filing, and it's an all-day job. You can each take a foot.
Brother Old Man Hatchet You are of Course right as always it does Sound very Queer But like i said My Father is flying to Paris on business on Saturday evening But i really Want to thank you so much for willing to chaperon us It means alot to me But your plan sounds great and i whould love to help you with your Corns
(#46)
Old
Forum Member

Rev Moonfloss is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Rev Moonfloss is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:33 PM

Yo YO YO ol man! Yous can't be movin in here like dat. Wez already gotts r selves a customer. Yo getts out yo cash an getts in line wit da rest of yo johns.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#47)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Moonfloss View Post
Y'all don't be worrin yo pretty little head der Lola, Iz be collectin da make on dis one.

Yo Heathen, yo wattin a full night wit her, dat be caustin ya $200 hard cash yo. Dat a be unless someones out der want a be payin mo.
Brother Rev.Moonfloss i'm not something to Bid on i'm a Good Christian Women, Wonderful Brother Heathen doesn't need to pay money to go out with me See He is the Right kind of True Christian man i'm looking for i'm so sorry but your not the kind of Christian man i need Now like Sister Lola said you could try Sister Mis Vavoline i think should whould be a good Match for you
(#48)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:43 PM

Good Christian wumon huh? Well dang Iz bet Iz could be gettin $500 dolla off of you den in stead of da $200 dat I be makin off of udder street ho's.

Don't yo be worrin non either, All of da cash be going ta da church fund. Yo be workin for Jesus now.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#49)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Yo YO YO ol man! Yous can't be movin in here like dat. Wez already gotts r selves a customer. Yo getts out yo cash an getts in line wit da rest of yo johns.
Brother Rev.Moonfloss you should not talk the way to Wonderful Brother Hatchet He is only trying to help me and Brother Heathen But i really want to ask you something i hope that's alright are you on any kind of Drugs?
(#50)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM

Suga' da only tang da Iz be high on iz da love of Jesus!

Iz just lookin out fo ya good interset. Can't have ya out sellin yo self to all da men here wit out some repersentaion. Da rev just gotts yo back on da street hon, dats all.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#51)
Old
Forum Member

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Good Christian wumon huh? Well dang Iz bet Iz could be gettin $500 dolla off of you den in stead of da $200 dat I be makin off of udder street ho's.

Don't yo be worrin non either, All of da cash be going ta da church fund. Yo be workin for Jesus now.

Rev.Moonfloss Ms April is not a ho,she is a fine example of Christian woman hood,and she would never date for money.Maybe you should say you are sorry before you offend Mr Heathen Basher.
Its best if you stick to your own kind,Mrs Vavoline sure sounds like a wonderful lady
(#52)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:

Yes I do everything a Good Christian women should do. Ok so let me get this straight you Think you can get $500 for me in a Bet? I'm sorry i don't understend the rest you wrote.
(#53)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 07:56 PM

Iz don't be knowin bout dat ms Lola cause she be advertizin all over here ta all da men. She even done try ta friend me. Iz figure since she doin it, wez all might as well benefit from it, know what I sayin.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#54)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Iz don't be knowin bout dat ms Lola cause she be advertizin all over here ta all da men. She even done try ta friend me. Iz figure since she doin it, wez all might as well benefit from it, know what I sayin.

I sure dont understand you.But I am no longer needing a man.I am in Davenport with Emil and soon we will be in Freehold getting married !I do not rember sending you a friend request but I might be mistaken.I bet you are a nice man,If I could just understand you
(#55)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM

Tryin ta rap ta ya whitebread chicks is like spitin ta yardbirds. I bee sayin dat ms april der is sellin her self, sos Iz just puttin a tax on her ass soz dat we can all benefit from her. Iz think dat wez can be gettin dat new add on fo da church wit a face like hers.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#56)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Are you talking about me? Well for starters I have not been advertizin anything to the Men here at the Landover Forums i just have been trying to find the good Christian man for me. But you will not get aything from me so think again
(#57)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Tryin ta rap ta ya whitebread chicks is like spitin ta yardbirds. I bee sayin dat ms april der is sellin her self, sos Iz just puttin a tax on her ass soz dat we can all benefit from her. Iz think dat wez can be gettin dat new add on fo da church wit a face like hers.
Brother Rev.Moonfloss i'm not trying to sell my self i'm not a Hoe so stop saying i am but i can't understend the Rest your trying to say
(#58)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss April View Post
Are you talking about me? Well for starters I have not been advertizin anything to the Men here at the Landover Forums i just have been trying to find the good Christian man for me. But you will not get aything from me so think again
Dats what Iz be sayin! Yous goin round huntin down da men folk! Iffin ya doin it, wez might as well be makin some dough.

Pimpin' Fo Jesus
(#59)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Dats what Iz be sayin! Yous goin round huntin down da men folk! Iffin ya doin it, wez might as well be makin some dough.
Alright I get what your saying now but i'm so sorry if it seems like i'm trying to sell myself to the great Men here at Landover Forums which i'm not. I'm only trying to find a Good Christian man so i can make soliders for Lord Jesus Nobody here needs to make money off me
(#60)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Miss April! I didn't know you felt that way about me!!!! - 10-27-2009, 08:20 PM

Rev Moonflux

Selling your body is wrong,Miss April is a GOOD GIRL.
I know that I have been a slut but I never charged men ever,sometimes they might give me money but I never charged them. And I dont do that no more I have a good Man his name is EMIL.
You need to say you are sorry to her.And pray to Sweet Jesus for being a bad man!