Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page Target Further Enrages Jesus: Invites Sodomy Directly In Stores
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#1)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Target Further Enrages Jesus: Invites Sodomy Directly In Stores - 04-24-2016, 12:38 AM

Oh friends, if it weren't bad enough to see Target confuse and confound shoppers by refusing to display masculine, aggressive toys conveniently in the BOYS blue aisle, and the feminine, domestic toys in the GIRLS' pink aisle, they have decided to spit in the face of the Lord thy God once again. Target openly invites Sodomites, donned with wigs, or not, however the mood strikes them to wander through whatever bathroom they want, seeking victims:

Quote:
Inclusivity is a core belief at Target. It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.

We believe that everyone—every team member, every guest, and every community—deserves to be protected from discrimination, and treated equally. Consistent with this belief, Target supports the federal Equality Act, which provides protections to LGBT individuals, and opposes action that enables discrimination.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
While the Liberal Lie Machine will distract you with such trivia as being at greater risk from a Conservative Christian Moral Giant in a public bathroom than a Skirt Wearing Sodomite, the fact remains, Jesus hates Sodomites. End of story. Because Jesus hates them, our path is clear - we must pray enthusiastically for Jesus to smite them with vigor (Psalm 139:19-22)!

Target, one American corporation that clearly lacks a soul, the Pied Piper of the Corporate World, seeks only to lead the children of Christian parents astray, one toilet stall at a time. You can join the boycott [#BoycottTarget], and join the masses of True Christians™ who affirm Christs' ability to assign gender right the first time.

Christ needs no Do-overs! Don't listen to the LIEberal Propaganda!
  • The Gay Agenda would have us believe that homo and trans behavior is not inherently a danger to society. But what does Jesus say?
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 18:22

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them
Leviticus 20:13

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1 Corinthians 6:9
We can see Jesus' very clear message: Gays make Him want to puke, He hates them, any bad stuff that happens to them is their own fault, and He won't invite them into Heaven no matter what.
  • The Gay Agenda would have us believe that telling them to stop is offensive. But what does Jesus say?
And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.
Galatians 5:11

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6:28–29

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Luke 12:51-3

Jesus knows His Message is offensive to those who do not already accept that it is Good. He doesn't care, and He tells us not to care, either. Do His Work, don't worry about their feelings. Jesus doesn't.
  • The Gay Agenda would have us believe that anyone who points out moral degradation is homophobic or racist. But what does Jesus say?
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
Genesis 19:5-9

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:26-27

The message here is clear. Gays cannot control themselves, even when you give them alternatives to sin (like a nice, virgin daughter to spare them the sin of homosex). It is we who must be strong. When you don't suppress the gays, Bad Things Happen. Jesus is so grossed out by them, He won't even bother with them any more.

Back when Christian men wore wigs (and tights, and heels), Capitalism was the American Way, the Holy Bible was consulted with regard to the fair business practice, and the importance teaching of Good Christian Values like obedience was passed on from employer to worker (Leviticus 25:44-46; Exodus 21:2-11; Exodus 21:20-21;Ephesians 6:5; 1 Timothy 6:1-2).

Today, the Gay Agenda would gleefully lead this abomination to the Ladies' Restroom:

Children are being inundated with the message that being Gay is just another innocent option to the answer of the question, "what should we do in the city this weekend?"

Don't let your child be force-fed the Gay Agenda! Boycott Target NOW!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Abigail Moore has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Abigail Moore has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Abigail Moore has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Abigail Moore has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Abigail Moore has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Abigail Moore has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Target Further Enrages Jesus: Invites Sodomy Directly In Stores - 04-24-2016, 04:24 AM

Oh dear! I am grateful that my wise and Godly father saw fit to forbid my family from shopping at Target long before this when they first decided to combine the toys meant for boys and the toys meant for girls. It is his firm belief, supported by holy scripture, that male and female children are different and should be treated so even from the moment of their birth. Leviticus 12:1-5 clearly confirms that there is a strict difference between the sexes of children that should be honored by parents and society. Men were meant to be raised to be strong leaders of the Church and their homes and women to be submissive and helpful unto them (Ephesians 5:22-24).

False Christians who do not know the meaning of being
True Christians™ perpetuate these beliefs by raising sons as they would their daughters. No wonder the world accepts this when parents pander to the hellish whims of their heathen children and their own lazy, perverted, sick desires and then have the audacity to call it the will of God! How can a man be a leader in the church if he is not taught how to effectively control his wife or rule his own house (1 Timothy 3:1-5)? This is what happens when false Christian leaders allow their wives to teach their sons rather than listening to the Word of God as True Christians™ should (1 Timothy 2:12).