X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eating Corn on the Cob is Training for Oral Sex!

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    You're cherry picking so God looks like He says what you think so you can find backup for what you believe because you can't construct a cogent argument for them on secular terms but the bit of the Bible I quoted is inconvenient for you because God didn't care how you were going to feel about His rules when He made them because lots of people don't like the rules?

Oh, and stop calling me Pastor. It's embarrassing seeing someone suck up like this.
    I love calling you Pastor, you sound very learner d. I was hoping you can help me to make sure I am on the correct and narrow path to heaven. My understanding of being saved means:

Salvation is the free gift of eternal life that is made possible only through Jesus Christ.
    John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
    Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Salvation is not limited to any denomination, race, gender, or age, but it is available for everyone.
    Romans 10:13 KJV "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"

Comment

Originally posted by ange_sa View Post
      I love calling you Pastor, you sound very learner d. I was hoping you can help me to make sure I am on the correct and narrow path to heaven. My understanding of being saved means:

Salvation is the free gift of eternal life that is made possible only through Jesus Christ.
      John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
      Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Salvation is not limited to any denomination, race, gender, or age, but it is available for everyone.
      Romans 10:13 KJV "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"
      Yep, cherry picking.
      John 3:16-20
      16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Context. Ever so slightly important.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I love calling you Pastor, you sound very learner d. I was hoping you can help me to make sure I am on the correct and narrow path to heaven. My understanding of being saved means:.........
        My apologies if I in anyway hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to. I actually did it through respect, really thought you were a pastor.
        I shall call you: "Redeemed Papist", from now on. Is that ok with you?

We got completely off the subject. I initially stated that when you are a truly saved Christian your mind will be occupied with God and God's will, not think of any sexual act when someone eats a, corn on the cob. Am I correct in saying that, Redeemed Papist?

This obviously goes with the versus from Paul, I listed earlier. "new thoughts",

Comment

My apologies if I in anyway hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to. I actually did it through respect, really thought you were a pastor.
          I shall call you: "Redeemed Papist", from now on. Is that ok with you?

We got completely off the subject. I initially stated that when you are a truly saved Christian your mind will be occupied with God and God's will, not think of any sexual act when someone eats a, corn on the cob. Am I correct in saying that, Redeemed Papist?

This obviously goes with the versus from Paul, I listed earlier. "new thoughts",
          And what of it?

You sound so much less stupid when not copy/pasting from some web site ,by the way. Do it more often.
          1 Timothy 1:9-11
          9Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 11According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Hi Ange! I am not as worldly as Redeemed Papist so maybe I can make it simpler.

Did you know God had the Bible written so everyone could understand it? That is why there are so many pages. He had to cover every possible situation. The last thing God wanted was to be misunderstood. He wants us to go to Heaven. If He did not, he would of made the Good Book cryptic (that means confusing).

Being babies are born of sin and God takes their lives constantly, I doubt Hell would ever be empty. Many people who think they are Saved actually are not. Often, these co-called Christians have been led astray by Bible interpreters and charlatans. Only by simply and completely, following the Word of God as written in the 1611 KJV Bible, can anyone have a chance at the Glory of Heaven(r).
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Yep, cherry picking.
              John 3:16-20
              16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
              Context. Ever so slightly important.
              Brother I am so pleased that we quote the very same versus. Can't wait to share heaven, everlasting life, given to us through the grace of God. See you there when my task here on earth is complete.

Comment

...Salvation is the free gift of eternal life that is made possible only through Jesus Christ.
                Free offers do not have conditions attached, else they are not free.

...Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."...
                But we already had that, and God took it away (see the Garden of Eden). Why should we pay to get back something He stole from us?

...Salvation is not limited to any denomination, race, gender, or age, but it is available for everyone.
                Even if God, in His wonderful mercy (ack ptoo something caught in my throat there sorry), has blinded us to His Truth intentionally?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                  Free offers do not have conditions attached, else they are not free.

But we already had that, and God took it away (see the Garden of Eden). Why should we pay to get back something He stole from us?

Even if God, in His wonderful mercy (ack ptoo something caught in my throat there sorry), has blinded us to His Truth intentionally?
                  It is free. You don't have to give anything in return except follow Him with your heart and soul. If us humans (Adam & Eve) didn't follow our own greed, in the Garden of Eden, we would have still been there in the place He had in mind for us. He didn't steal it from us. We gave it away when we elected the forbidden fruit instead of God, the good.

God never blinded us. We elected to be blind to the love of God through the sins of Adam and Eve. He is wonderful and have mercy upon us. God again solved the problem for us, through his son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. He Himself had to bridge the gap of sin, with his own blood, between us and Him, something none of us humans could ever do.

Comment

Why do you try to thwart Jesus' good love by encouraging people to suck on juicy, dripping, warm corn on the cob? This is a Christian forum, we're here to praise Jesus, not turn people away from Him.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      Hi Ange! I am not as worldly as Redeemed Papist so maybe I can make it simpler.

Did you know God had the Bible written so everyone could understand it? That is why there are so many pages. He had to cover every possible situation. The last thing God wanted was to be misunderstood. He wants us to go to Heaven. If He did not, he would of made the Good Book cryptic (that means confusing).

Being babies are born of sin and God takes their lives constantly, I doubt Hell would ever be empty. Many people who think they are Saved actually are not. Often, these co-called Christians have been led astray by Bible interpreters and charlatans. Only by simply and completely, following the Word of God as written in the 1611 KJV Bible, can anyone have a chance at the Glory of Heaven®.
                      I agree with you 100%. Not everyone who shouts Lord, lord,... will be saved. But if you repent and really accept God and Jesus as your savior you will be saved, provided you leave your old world behind and follow Him with your acts AND mind. Which brings me back to the initial point, you won't think about sexual acts if you are a true Christian and sees someone eating a corn on the cob, or reading about your golden breasts, in your special marinade, (elsewhere). Your mind should then be filled with God and his will. There simply cannot be place for this rubbish, else you are not saved!

As I said earlier, hell wont be empty. Man was given the the freedom to choose.

God and God only knows if I am saved or not. We can just follow the scripture, accepting Jesus is one thing. A complete new life 180deg from where we were (The narrow path to heaven, including a clean mind) is another thing. This is where we need the help of God to guide and lead us when we struggle or fall. That, we will only receive through prayer. We know not because we don't pray!

You are 1000's of km's away brother, but I love you in the name of Jesus. Thanks for a positive response.

Comment

Why do you want us to eat corn so much?

Got a farm?
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

It is free. You don't have to give anything in return except follow Him with your heart and soul...
                          So not free (unless you're also going to rewrite the dictionary as you're trying to do with the Bible).

...If us humans (Adam & Eve) didn't follow our own greed, in the Garden of Eden, we would have still been there in the place He had in mind for us. He didn't steal it from us. We gave it away when we elected the forbidden fruit instead of God, the good...
                          The forbidden fruit was there because God put it there. Eve ate it because it was God's Will that she eat it. Are you now going to claim that there were things that God does not control?

...God never blinded us...
                          He may not have blinded you, but the Bible clearly states that there are those whom He has blinded.

...We elected to be blind to the love of God through the sins of Adam and Eve...
                          Sins of which they were unknowing before they ate the fruit (which was there because God put it there and made Eve eat it etc.). If God loved them, why would He make them fall?

...He is wonderful and have mercy upon us...
                          Uh huh. So merciful that He's going to make most of us suffer eternal torment because He can't write a piffling clear book.

What about anyone who has never heard of Jesus? Damned. Anyone not old enough to understand? Damned. Anyone too feeble-minded (the way He made them)? Damned.

...God again solved the problem for us, through his son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior...
                          Who, as one of His first acts upon His return, is going to kill 1/3 of humanity. Not much of a loss, frankly, as they'll soon be resurrected to be thrown into a lake of fire, but still, not really expected behavior from a "loving, just and merciful" God. But hey what do I know, He blinded me.

...He Himself had to bridge the gap of sin, with his own blood, between us and Him, something none of us humans could ever do.
                          How do you know that? Did God ever let anyone try?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                            Why do you try to thwart Jesus' good love by encouraging people to suck on juicy, dripping, warm corn on the cob? This is a Christian forum, we're here to praise Jesus, not turn people away from Him.
                            Why is it that if I try to make a point, I am told to accept Jesus. I have already 40 years ago!

In plain English I am saying we cannot change the mind of the wicked. Only they can through the grace of God. After that they will not be thinking of a buttered cob as a sexual subject. That is really what we should be praying for, the salvation of the wicked. After all, heaven is not only for you and me, it is for all. We should not be selfish. Jesus Himself tasked us with going into the fields and bring the Gospel to all!

Comment

Why is it that if I try to make a point, I am told to accept Jesus. I have already 40 years ago!
                              Dear, your translation software needs a tune up.

"we're here to praise Jesus" does not translate to "accept Jesus"

I don't care if you accept Jesus or not. I don't care if you think you've accepted Jesus but really what you've accepted is the imaginary friend you have living between your ears really likes you and gives you a thumbs up to all your brain-child thoughts. We're here to praise Jesus' Holy Name and when I come to this forum I don't expect some noob to tell me to just suck on a corn cob, it'll be gooood.

In plain English I am saying we cannot change the mind of the wicked. Only they can through the grace of God.
                              Thank you for enlightening me. I really had no idea.

After that they will not be thinking of a buttered cob as a sexual subject. That is really what we should be praying for, the salvation of the wicked. After all, heaven is not only for you and me, it is for all. We should not be selfish. Jesus Himself tasked us with going into the fields and bring the Gospel to all!
                              You call me selfish again and I'll report you to the pastors.
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Why do you want us to eat corn so much?

Got a farm?
                                If you have something constructive to say, please do so. I don't care if you eat corn or not, it is up to you.

I responded with a statement to a thread. I did so with supporting versus from the Bible.

All I am asking is:
                                "Am I correct in saying, True Christian, will have his mind occupied with God and nothing else?" Why are we wasting time on corn whilst we should be harvesting out on the fields?

Comment

Working...
                                X