Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper
Reload this Page Are computer viruses plagues sent by God?
The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper Featured editorials, letters to the GODLY Pastors of Landover, local news, advise columns.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Scientist™ Long service medal, 3rd class

Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Question Are computer viruses plagues sent by God? - 03-05-2014, 05:30 PM

I'm working on my next column, but the only question I got this week has me stumped:

Quote:
Are computer viruses plagues sent by God?

I ask this because It turns out I've had a "rootkit" in my computer for a while now, and in that time my bank account was cleaned out.

I just assumed that God needed the money and was saving me the trouble of tithing (the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away) but other people say I'm a victim of cybercrime.

The idea of "cybercrime" sounds like something made up though - as if "those people" are smart enough to use computers. I mean, ebonics isn't a programming language.

So, who is right?

-Hacked and Confused
Of course Big Geekdom and the Nerd Lobby want us to buy antivirus software, even though taking precautions shows a lack of faith in the Lord: Matthew 6:25-34, Luke 12:22.

And of course plagues are sent by the Lord:

Exodus 9:9-11 Num 14:36-37, Num 16:41-50, 2 Samuel 24:13, 1 Samuel 5:6-12 etc.

But I just don't know enough about computers to go beyond that.

Founder and CEO Methodological Methods Labs L.L.C. Savvy doctor-shoppers shop here!

Donate to the Sacred Life Sperm Bank today! "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you". -Jeremiah 1:5, and Psalm 139:13