X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The UNFORGIVABLE SIN: have you committed it?

Originally posted by Sauron View Post
    I'd still be careful with bird shot. That, rock salt, and blanks have been known to kill from point-blank range(<10 feet).
    Yes, but criminals have been known to kill as well. It's all a matter of balancing the two risks.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I'm sure half the people who have read this thread by now have
      however unfortunately committed this "unpardonable sin"

please apologize.

for these poor souls who set forth to look at you and your guidance are now the damned and walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Only time will tell View Post
        I'm sure half the people who have read this thread by now have
        however unfortunately committed this "unpardonable sin"

please apologize.

for these poor souls who set forth to look at you and your guidance are now the damned and walking.

Apologies will not retract this blasphemy. Luckily, all True Christians™ have been washed clean of sin by Christ's sweet blood, so none of US have trespassed.

Enjoy hell, nancy.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Apologies will not retract this blasphemy. Luckily, all True Christians™ have been washed clean of sin by Christ's sweet blood, so none of US have trespassed.

Enjoy hell, nancy.
          how'd you get some of his blood?
          taste good?
          do tell.

Comment

taste good?
            do tell.
            Take a look at THIS.

And stop trying to mock Jesus.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Take a look at THIS.

And stop trying to mock Jesus.
              Stop trying to put viruses on my computer D:

and i'm not mocking Jesus, just you.

Comment

taste good?
                do tell.
                Perhaps you'd feel more at home on a Catholic website. We aren't cannibals; we don't imagine ourselves drinking Jesus' blood and eating His flesh, as the Catholic vampire wanna-bes do.

Here, a Catholic confesses the truth!

Of all the parts of being a Roman Catholic, though, I enjoy the cannibalism the most. Nothing fills you up quite like the Body of Christ (better hope you don't get a bone!) and nothing quenches your thirst like the Blood (drink it before it clots, heh, heh!). It's even better late Saturday nights, when the priest sacrifices a virgin and we gorge ourselves on her (or his, if an altar boy has escaped the priest's lustful gaze) flesh. We figure, heck, if it's good to eat the body and blood of a guy who's been dead for two thousand years, why not someone who's been dead a few minutes?
                www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Stop trying to put viruses on my computer D:

and i'm not mocking Jesus, just you.
                  The only virus I want to give you is the Holy Ghost! That'll cure whatever ails you, and chase the demons right out of your colon! GLORY!!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Some people have been asking exactly what qualifies at "blasphemy". I consider this blasphemy, found in a hotel room, to be the standard. If you've done anything as bad as this, or worse, you're going to burn in hell and there's nothing you can do about it:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Glory!!!
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                        Some people have been asking exactly what qualifies at "blasphemy". I consider this blasphemy, found in a hotel room, to be the standard. If you've done anything as bad as this, or worse, you're going to burn in hell and there's nothing you can do about it:

Ah, what a timely topic!

Brother, does it really qualify as blasphemy to say the Holy Spirit is mean and stinky?

I imagine it has a strong odor of frankincense and myrrh, which surely could be considered "stinky" to someone sensitive to scents. And resurrecting sinners from the dead into immortal bodies, for the sole purpose of burning them alive for all eternity . . . yeah, I can see how that'd qualify in an unsaved individual's limited scope of justice as "mean".

That leaves me with the question, what really does qualify as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

If the thing said is insulting but totally implausible to the point of being ridiculous, is that blasphemy? For example, if someone were to say, "The Holy Spirit loves My Little Pony!" I mean, that's just silly.

Would an accusation be blasphemy? "The Holy Spirit caused Jose de Luis de Jesus (the 666 Cult guy) to become a false prophet"? After all, there are Biblical examples where God declares that He causes false prophets to believe wrong things, and that they should then be executed for it. So it's quite possible, and we can't be sure that's not what He did.

Can anyone really define for me what blasphemy against the Holy Spirit would consist of? I'm really confused here, and I want to be sure that I can explain it correctly to my youth pastor. He'll be discussing blasphemy with the kids next weekend.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

What, nobody can show me what "blasphemy" really is?

Come on, I have a youth pastor who needs to know what to tell the kids in a couple of days!
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I have a few Pastors waiting to get bailed out in Tahiti....Give me a few days.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                            X