X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell?

How dare you put yourself on the same level as the Holy, perfect, ever-virgin, Immaculate, sinless, Mother of God and Queen of Heaven, our Life, our Sweetness, and Our Hope!

And why do you think I worship her? I told you already I don't.
    in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti

Comment

1. Psalm 4:2

How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame ? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods ?
      2. Psalm 40:4

Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.
      3. Jeremiah 13:25
      4. This is your lot, the portion I have decreed for you," declares the LORD, "because you have forgotten me and trusted in false gods.
      5. Jeremiah 16:19
      6. O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Our fathers possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good.

Do you not pray to Mary?

Comment

I ask Mary to pray for me, you dumb tramp.

Comment

Originally posted by James Peter View Post
          Oh, you call her your "husband", do you? Funny, I would have that you'd be the man in your sick homosexual relations. You certainly try to usurp the position of a man, what with your attempts at trying to think and such (notice I said attempts).

Yours in Christ,

My husband is a great man. I thank the Lord every day for such a Godly man in my life. He has done a wonderful job of raising my two sons without me around all that much, and always brought them to visit me every month or two inside, an he always told me how proud of me he was. As are my two boys. They are dang proud of their mommy.

If God needs work done, I don't question it. You really don't have a clue, do you? I am ready to die for my God, I have been since I was jus 9 years old, when my Pastor told me God's plan for us all. I feel sorry for a worthless little fag like you. You are weak brainwashed little cultist, and you will burn in Hell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel_Pierce View Post
            My husband is a great man. I thank the Lord every day for such a Godly man in my life. He has done a wonderful job of raising my two sons without me around all that much, and always brought them to visit me every month or two inside, an he always told me how proud of me he was. As are my two boys. They are dang proud of their mommy.

If God needs work done, I don't question it. You really don't have a clue, do you? I am ready to die for my God, I have been since I was jus 9 years old, when my Pastor told me God's plan for us all. I feel sorry for a worthless little fag like you. You are weak brainwashed little cultist, and you will burn in Hell for it.
            Look, you can call her your "husband" all you want, but that doesn't make it so. You and your partner are headed for hell, and I feel sorry for those two adopted children you force your lesbian ideals unto.

There is nothing worse than teaching children homosexuality is right.

Comment

This come from a catlick? For real? See catlicks aint boring at all! James Peter how old was you when the preest made you wear the vestments goin commando?
              GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!

Comment

I ask Mary to pray for me, you dumb tramp.
                Which is just ONE of the reasons that you are going to spend eternity in hell being sodomized by satan, you vile papist dog!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emil Sledge View Post
                  This come from a catlick? For real? See catlicks aint boring at all! James Peter how old was you when the preest made you wear the vestments goin commando?
                  That never happened, dummy. Did you know there are more cases on Protestant clergy accused of child molesting per year than Catholic priests?

Comment

That never happened, dummy. Did you know there are more cases on Protestant clergy accused of child molesting per year than Catholic priests?
                    Prove it.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Look, you can call her your "husband" all you want, but that doesn't make it so. You and your partner are headed for hell, and I feel sorry for those two adopted children you force your lesbian ideals unto.

James Peter, how come you're using the Blue Lady as your avatar? That's not a HELLoween photo of you in drag, is it?

Comment

I dug up the archive photo file in the Landover Christian Library, it appears that Herr Hitler mellowed in his later years. I'm sure this was a good sign:
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          And for killing Christian soldiers.

you do realize that a majority of the german population was christian. so that means that american soldiers killed christians as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ThiccBoi View Post
                            you do realize that a majority of the german population was christian. so that means that american soldiers killed christians as well.
                            Please stop this negative covfefe.
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

you do realize that a majority of the german population was christian...
                              No, they were mostly Lutherans and Catholics, who are not Christians, as I shall demonstrate.

Now, who gets to define who is "Christian"? Why not look at what Christ Himself is quoted as saying on the subject?

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

And how do we know what "the will of my Father which is in heaven" is? Read the rest of the Bible. See what Deuteronomy 28 says (take a few minutes now, and go read it), and then look at German laws of the time. Were rape victims (in this case, virgins raped in the field) forced to marry their rapists? Were other rape victims (in this case, married women) put to death alongside their attackers? No. Hitler could have changed the laws to perfectly reflect the will of God as shown in the Bible, but he didn't, and no one was even calling on him to do so.

So they were not Christians (according to Jesus, the only opinion that matters), no matter what label they felt like attaching to themselves.

Comment

Maybe so, but Hitler was not a fan of christianity. If he rose to power in Europe, he would try to despise christianity there.
                                This is reserved for KJV only -- ADMIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X