Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page The END TIMES are upon us: EVIDENCE FILE
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Teabag Patriot Silver Tither True Christian Lady True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The END TIMES are upon us: EVIDENCE FILE - 05-01-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post

I don't think that's a sword. I know because I've had that same expression on my face, and it wasn't while looking at a sword.

EDIT: OF COURSE I've been saved since then.

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!
(#22)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The END TIMES are upon us: EVIDENCE FILE - 05-01-2010, 09:35 AM

@Sally Paulson Why did you have that expression then and what does it have to do with being Saved©? I look happy most of the time myself because I love Jesus and I know He also loves me! #1 John 4:8

I Jesus!