Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Should vegetables be banned from fridge?
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Should vegetables be banned from fridge? - 02-19-2018, 05:50 PM

I've been going through the fridge to do a bit of cleansing, and I've decided to take a closer look to throw out unwanted items. I am tossing out undesirable food stuffs including many vegetables - carrots, parsnips, eggplant, cucumber ... and many others. I want to remove all unsafe foods that are too phallic looking and thrusting shaped.

As a parent, I only want to serve clean, God-based food for my family; so far, this thread has been most helpful for recipes. What I'd like to know is if there is a downloadable Christian Food Safe Guide pdf I can tape to the freezer door to distinguish healthy Jesus-safe items, from the junk food? I need to compile a good list if one does not exist already, I hope to get back soon with my results.

Tonight, I'm testing out a new dish; corn-chipped beef stuffed with gorgonzola and yogurt marinade. I'll let you know the results!