X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for this righteous nigra

Singer Ike turner has died at the age of 76. As we all know, Mr. Turner was wrongfully accused of domestic violence, when he was simply trying to keep his uppity wife Tina in line, as all real Christian men must do. Tina Turner divorced Ike for non-biblical reasons, assuring her place on Satan's fiery barbeque. I suppose she'll be singing 'What's Hell Got To do With It?'

Re: Pray for this righteous nigra

I LIKE IKE!!!!!!!

Was that okay, Brother Jingles?

(Of course, I meant the White one)

Comment

I don't follow the jungle bunny "jive" music, brother. Who was this boy anyway?

The last nigra singer I liked was that joo Sammy Davis. That boy could dance too!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        The last nigra singer I liked was that joo Sammy Davis. That boy could dance too!
        And GOD, boy knew his place, too! Except for being Married to that ultra-White Mai Brittle. Then again she was a Sweetish "person"...

And good thing, too, scrawny neegroe 1-glass-eyed joo that he was

Personally, I always wondered if he wasn't perhaps sent here to somehow bring on the Armageddon

Comment

The Lord will judge Ike on the Lord's terms. And on "Rocket 88", probably. But I dunno if the Lord likes that jive music.

Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Psalm 33:2

Ike used a Stratocaster with only 6 strings. Maybe some allowance is made for availability of instruments, though.

Rest in peace if you can, man.

~~ OEJ

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            I don't follow the jungle bunny "jive" music, brother. Who was this boy anyway?

You should re read your posts more often. 95% of your posts are either skewed, vague, off topic or you would only say when you are safely behind your computer screen. Another thing is that temperance guy your sex slave. He seems to rarely or never respond till you have your demented response is posted

Comment

Working...
            X