X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies come take bite of stud muffin

Originally posted by Sister Noddy View Post
    She looks like a plastic doll ... has she got boob jobs?
    certainly not! Good Christian women don't need 'boob jobs'.
    Attached Files
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post

Oh well I have to agree completely, Pastor Al, these ladies are stunning, lovely and natural ...

I meant the one Sister Thumper found for Hi-sorry I didn't like that much ...

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
      1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
      Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
        Praise JESUS!!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Noddy View Post
          She looks like a plastic doll ... has she got boob jobs?
          I think the word you are looking for is inflatable.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roserougesang View Post
            Ayumi Hamasaki
            So that harlot's the one who carried out the sarin attack on the tokyo underground..
            Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-21-2007, 05:35 AM.
            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post

I think the word you are looking for is inflatable.
              I think maybe you're right
              1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
              1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
              Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

• Re: Ladies come take bite of stub muffin

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                Well YEAH Rose, she is half white of COURSE. That is why she is better looking than your average gook.
                She doesn't even look like a Jap at all. She's probably just some white harlot who hasn't woken up properly and is just looking a bit squinty-eyed.
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Ayumi Hamasaki is hundred percent Japanese and make me hundred and ten percent horny okay.

Ladies I still waiting...once you go yellow you never are want another fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post

Ladies I still waiting...once you go yellow you never are want another fellow.
                    So what you're saying is that after they fornicate with you, they turn lezbean. Does that make you proud little man?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      So what you're saying is that after they fornicate with you, they turn lezbean. Does that make you proud little man?
                      I was mean they are never want another fellow except me okay. give me break English is second lanuage. you need for spend less time twist my words and more time improve your inferior America education system and automobile.

Comment

I was mean they are never want another fellow except me okay. give me break English is second lanuage. you need for spend less time twist my words and more time improve your inferior America education system and automobile.
                        Hitoshi dear, while I'm sure you would really enjoy the company of a True Christian™ Lady, why ever would one of us want to go out with a 4' tall Jaundiced Heathen?
                        I mean, It's not like you are a Christian OR EVEN WHITE!

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                        being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

I was mean
                          You were indeed, and you continue to be mean to Jesus by cruelly and viciously wasting the bandwidth of His favourite Forums when you should be reading the Bible and tithing!
                          they are never want another fellow except me okay. give me break English is second lanuage. you need for spend less time twist my words and more time improve your inferior America education system and automobile.
                          Pah. America's education system is the best in the world. Can you imagine the Jap schools giving out a pamphlet as informative as this?
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                            You were indeed, and you continue to be mean to Jesus by cruelly and viciously wasting the bandwidth of His favourite Forums when you should be reading the Bible and tithing!

Pah. America's education system is the best in the world. Can you imagine the Jap schools giving out a pamphlet as informative as this?
                            Only one thing true is I sometime wear g-string.

Comment

Ayumi Hamasaki is hundred percent Japanese and make me hundred and ten percent horny okay.

Ladies I still waiting ... once you go yellow you never are want another fellow.
                              Soooooo, Hi-worry honey!

If you're such a happy-chappy with little Miss A-yummy, then how cum you are still putting the make on the white girls?

... you devil you!

Comment

Attached Files
                                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Working...
                                X