X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenyan Pastor Orders Ladies to go to Church WITHOUT undergarments

THIS latest news from africa just makes me shiver in revulsion. Can you imagine the stench?

Shock as Pastor orders Ladies to go to Church without Panties and Bras … for Christ to ‘enter’

A pastor from a church in Dandora Phase 2 has ordered all female members to go to the church free -without bras and panties for Christ to enter their lives!

Rev. Njohi of Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church has advised female worshippers from wearing any undergarments to the church terming them as ungodly. In a meeting chaired by him, a law was passed banning the wearing of inner wears. Njohi claims that when going to church, people need to be free in ‘body’ and ‘spirit’ to receive Christ.

He went ahead to warn members of dire consequences if they secretly put on their inner wears. A member of the church who sought anonymity said that in last Sunday’s service, ladies were pantiless and braless just as the pastor ordered.

Mothers were advised to do the same and check their daughters when coming to church on Sundays so as to receive Christ too.

What is really happening to our pastors?

-The Kenyan DAILY POST

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2014/02/s...-to-go-to.html
    I'd be curious to know how this jigaboo "pastor" justifies his order to the ladies with Scripture.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Ladies to go to Church WITHOUT undergarments

"Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church" What sort of a church name is that? Since when has God had a propeller? The church is in a place called "Dandora Phase 2". Those nigros are nuts.

Comment

The Kenyan DAILY POST

I suspect this is the result of the Kenyan born Obama's twisted foreign policy.
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering how the pastor would even know if they were wearing underwear, but then I saw the pic accompanying the article. I was horrified! The women look like whores anyway, so it probably makes no difference.

Comment

I've figured it out, Pastor Zeke. There's a group of demons running around Zimbabwe, and one of them has run off to Dandora Phase 2 and got into the pastor. This from a Bulawayo newspaper 6 weeks ago (Bulwayo is the 2nd largest city in Zimbabwe).

A family from Bulawayo's Nketa 7 suburb dumped its tenant's "goblin" at the Tshabalala Police Station, sending cops fleeing in different directions.The incident occurred at about 8 pm on Wednesday.A family that claimed a lodger owned the goblin brought it to the station in a suitcase."We heard some screaming from the charge office and most officers who had knocked off rushed to see what was happening. At first everyone gathered around the suitcase, wanting to see what was inside," said a cop.The officer said a traditional healer who had come with the family opened the suitcase and a weird looking creature jumped out of a bottle that was filled with blood."No one told anyone it was time to run. One minute, the charge office was full, the next, it was empty. I think some people went out through the windows because we could not all have fitted through the door. Fat cops and slim cops all ran for their lives screaming," said the cop.Police officers gave differing versions about how the goblin looked. Some said it looked like am snake with the head of a dog and others said it was a dog with scales like a pangolin.They all agreed that it smelt terribly.The traditional healer is said to have overpowered the goblin and burnt it.Contacted for comment, Bulawayo deputy police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Bhekimpilo Ndlovu confirmed the incident. - See more at: http://www.bulawayo24.com/index-id-n....2oUvTFQ3.dpuf

Comment

I used to have an african goblin. My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) brought it home for me after an extended Mission to The Jungleboys over in africa. I had fun with it for awhile. I had fun throwing Prayers at it and watching it vomit green stuff and squeal (they are LOUD!).

I wonder what ever happened to that thing?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Considering that this is Kenya, could it be that this pastor is from Obama's tribe?

Comment

Maybe they need more Bibles in Kenya.
                -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                -Holocaust Jokes
                -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Amazing, as if Jesus would be interested in entering a slut. It explains a lot though. Disney sluts like Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Clinton no doubt prefer going around without undergarments as well. It can be no coincidence that all this is happening while Kenyan Obama is running America to the ground.
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You know, when I read Pastor Ezekiel's post, Numbers immediately came to mind:
                    Numbers 35:33
                    So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Can you imagine the mess these animals must leave on the pews during their unclean time?

I would think the wearing of undergarments cuts back of the number of flies the nigresses brought in.

I cannot imagine the smell though, probably as bad as the monkey exhibit at the zoo.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I've heard the Catholic Church originally came out of Africa. It is preoccupied with sex like this one. There is definitely a similarity.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        I've heard the Catholic Church originally came out of Africa. It is preoccupied with sex like this one. There is definitely a similarity.
                        Ah yes! I've heard of the "Out of Africa" theory. That explains it. Thanks

Comment

My grandfather's National Geographics convinced me these people never wore drawers. That's probably another reason they keep spreading all those monkey diseases.

But really, what do you expect from a bunch of people that lay around drunk on kumi kumi made out of banana juice and battery acid?

Proverbs 20:1. Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Praise The Lord!
                          "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post

Those YaYa secrets are definitely not divine. Yuck.
                            "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) brought it home for me after an extended Mission to The Jungleboys over in africa.
                              Was it not your father who converted current Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan, into Christianity? That boy seemed to turn out OK. He just now made gaysexuals illegal in Nigeria.

Comment

Working...
                              X