X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan

I was browsing through my tv channels one disturbing Saturday morning and I accidentally pressed on the wrong channel, but this blatant mockery of The Lord captivated me with demon magic. I watched two entire episodes. What I saw chilled me to the bone for weeks. I only was able to sleep about two hours a night, afraid that one of those demons would attack me. After hundreds of prayers and donations to the local church, the pastor told me that an angel would protect my house from these evil Pokedemons.
    Pokemon is from hell because teaches kids that with demonic technology and a legion of six demonic minions will bring you fame and fortune. I was so scared when I saw the first little yellow fuzzy demon on the screen that I vacated my bowels instantly in my seat. The "show" progressed to a part where they address the evil theory of evolution. I could smell demons in the room with me as I watched the evolution in the show. After I managed to turn off the television by throwing a lamp into it I prayed for four hours straight and changed my pants afterwards. Praise Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by SmiteTheAthiests View Post
      I was browsing through my tv channels one disturbing Saturday morning and I accidentally pressed on the wrong channel, but this blatant mockery of The Lord captivated me with demon magic. I watched two entire episodes. What I saw chilled me to the bone for weeks. I only was able to sleep about two hours a night, afraid that one of those demons would attack me. After hundreds of prayers and donations to the local church, the pastor told me that an angel would protect my house from these evil Pokedemons.
      Pokemon is from hell because teaches kids that with demonic technology and a legion of six demonic minions will bring you fame and fortune. I was so scared when I saw the first little yellow fuzzy demon on the screen that I vacated my bowels instantly in my seat. The "show" progressed to a part where they address the evil theory of evolution. I could smell demons in the room with me as I watched the evolution in the show. After I managed to turn off the television by throwing a lamp into it I prayed for four hours straight and changed my pants afterwards. Praise Jesus.
      Little, yellow and fuzzy "demon"? Oh, are talking about this little one?

I completely agree with you, is really terrific

Comment

Originally posted by Jabalí View Post
        Little, yellow and fuzzy "demon"? Oh, are talking about this little one?

I completely agree with you, is really terrific
        I am glad to see that you agree that anyone involved with this show should be sent to hell too! How is Brazil?

Comment

I am glad to see that you agree that anyone involved with this show should be sent to hell too! How is Brazil?
          I don't know, ask to a brazilian, I'm chilean

A map of my beloved country

Comment

Well the way i see it is that if pokemon were evil than god would have killed the man that made pokemon. God made the man that created pokemon so there for GOD HIMSELF MADE POKEMON.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Wrath View Post
              Well the way i see it is that if pokemon were evil than god would have killed the man that made pokemon.
              You can back that up with Scripture, right?

God made the man that created pokemon so there for GOD HIMSELF MADE POKEMON.
              Who says God never creates evil? God Himself doesn't.

Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

If god did not create evil than he never would have created the man that made pokemon there for this argument would be null and void because pokemon would not have been created in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Wrath View Post
                  If god did not create evil than he never would have created the man that made pokemon there for this argument would be null and void because pokemon would not have been created in the first place
                  Ahem....

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                  Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].
                  This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonathonrumsey View Post
                    This sentence was more run on than a high school track by a nigra Kenyan. Demons obviously made this evil abomination called "Pokemon".
                    Pokemon promotes homosexuality too by subliminally telling kids to "Poke a man". You should read the King James Bible and maybe you wouldn't be so blind to this satanic trickery.

Comment

Pokemon promotes homosexuality too by subliminally telling kids to "Poke a man".
                      I wonder what went through your head, when you wrote this...

Not only did you wrote the wrong pronounciation, but you don't know what the show, the card game and the video games are about!

... Come to think of it, since you wrote that... Wouldn't you be hiding something, somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by Poodleinacan View Post

Not only did you wrote the wrong pronounciation, but you don't know what the show, the card game and the video games are about!

... Come to think of it, since you wrote that... Wouldn't you be hiding something, somehow?
                        Beware foul Satanist of God's unholy wrath. Remember that on judgement day when God sends you to the eternal fires of damnation for promoting demonic worship in the highest degree and homosexuality being showed children. Not only did you misspell pronunciation, you insulted one of God's personal friends (me) by claiming that I am covering up homosexuality.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 14:11 - And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

That is just a little about that place where you're going.

Comment

Beware foul Satanist of God's unholy wrath. Remember that on judgement day when God sends you to the eternal fires of damnation for promoting demonic worship in the highest degree and homosexuality being showed children. Not only did you misspell pronunciation, you insulted one of God's personal friends (me) by claiming that I am covering up homosexuality.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 14:11 - And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

That is just a little about that place where you're going.
                          tldr, im pwetty gay is what you're saying.

Comment

You people need to wake up GOD does not want people to blindly follow him he gave us the idea to make toons they dont teach bad stuff to kids and by the way to evolve is to grow and become wise some thing JESUS tought us and MOSES wrote the old testament

Comment

Originally posted by Poodleinacan View Post

to me its just a show nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by acepryo View Post
                                You people need to wake up GOD does not want people to blindly follow him
                                I beg your pardon? What do you think God means when He says to lean not on our own understanding, but to trust Him (Proverbs 3:5)? Or what about when He warns us the people who trust themselves are fools (Proverbs 28:26)? What about when He reminds us that trusting in ourselves is naught but an exercise in deceit (Jeremiah 17:9)? Do you think He is joking? Doesn't really mean what He says? That maybe the Scriptures aren't inspired and for our own good (2 Timothy 3:16)?

Originally posted by acepryo View Post
                                he gave us the idea to make toons they dont teach bad stuff to kids and by the way to evolve is to grow and become wise some thing JESUS tought us and MOSES wrote the old testament
                                Son, you need to be trust in the LORD so you can be wise (Proverbs 2:12), and therefore avoid the perverted ideas given by Satan.
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X