X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future Mrs Johnnyboy

I'm in search of a wife(White Christian Virgin) to share my double wide, jonboat and pickup truck in eastern NC. The future Mrs. Johnnyboy(White Christian Virgin) must like to clean fish, grow tomatoes, make biscuits and gravy and have a working knowledge of outboard motors. No grillin or fish frying required, because thats mans work.

Sincerely

Johnny Ray James

Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

You sound like a man who has everything going for him! It just so happens I have a grand-niece named Charlene Rae who lives in Knoxville, Tennessee. She's a good Christian girl, and only 15 so she's still a virgin. I'll email her your picture and letter, and hopefully you two can hit it off! (You won't mind driving to Knoxville, would you?)

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
      I'm in search of a wife(White Christian Virgin) to share my double wide, jonboat and pickup truck in eastern NC. The future Mrs. Johnnyboy(White Christian Virgin) must like to clean fish, grow tomatoes, make biscuits and gravy and have a working knowledge of outboard motors. No grillin or fish frying required, because thats mans work.

Sincerely

Johnny Ray James
      Brother Johnnyboy You Seem like a Good Christain Man I hope you find a True Christian Wife Soon Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
        You sound like a man who has everything going for him! It just so happens I have a grand-niece named Charlene Rae who lives in Knoxville, Tennessee. She's a good Christian girl, and only 15 so she's still a virgin. I'll email her your picture and letter, and hopefully you two can hit it off! (You won't mind driving to Knoxville, would you?)
        Hey Rev. Osbourne,

Thanks alot and that sounds super. We might want to hold off for a year or so, I'm not sure about the laws in Tenn but the good state of NC doesn't always see eye to eye with the Good Lord on the required age of a bride. I know that God is always right, but the DA in Onslow county is a democrat. Keep the chastity belt on her and I'll get in touch.

Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Miss April View Post
          Brother Johnnyboy You Seem like a Good Christain Man I hope you find a True Christian Wife Soon Good Luck

Thanks and God Bless, Miss April!!

Comment

Thanks and God Bless, Miss April!!
            Your Very Welcame Brother Thanks So much Same To you

Comment

Sounds like you have a lovely life and are looking for someone to share it with! I hope you find someone soon

Good luck!

Comment

I think the future Mrs Johnnyboy will be a very lucky lady. Good luck Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by angels View Post
                  I think the future Mrs Johnnyboy will be a very lucky lady. Good luck Johnny.

You're much too kind Miss Angels! I think the Christian man that lands you will be lucky, as well. By the way, do know anything about outboard boat motors?

Johnny

Comment

You're much too kind Miss Angels! I think the Christian man that lands you will be lucky, as well. By the way, do know anything about outboard boat motors?

Johnny

Johnny I don't know anything about outboard motors. However I can always learn.

Comment

Johnny I don't know anything about outboard motors. However I can always learn.
                      I'm REALLY starting to have mixed feelings about the Atlantic Ocean. I'm very thankful for the fish I catch out of it(most of my summer diet), but all of a sudden its starting to feel very wide.

Comment

I'm REALLY starting to have mixed feelings about the Atlantic Ocean. I'm very thankful for the fish I catch out of it(most of my summer diet), but all of a sudden its starting to feel very wide.

Why Johnny?.

Comment

Why Johnny?.
                          Taps fingers. Stares blankly at monitor. Tries to think of something creative, witty and original. Fails. Lightbulb clicks. Whew. Worried there for a minute.

Because Miss Angels, its simply impossible for me to take you fishing(under strict Christian supervision) on my side of the Atlantic, and have you home on your side of the Atlantic at a reasonable, LBC approved hour.

Comment

Taps fingers. Stares blankly at monitor. Tries to think of something creative, witty and original. Fails. Lightbulb clicks. Whew. Worried there for a minute.

Because Miss Angels, its simply impossible for me to take you fishing(under strict Christian supervision) on my side of the Atlantic, and have you home on your side of the Atlantic at a reasonable, LBC approved hour.

Oh!! Dearest Johnny. What a beautiful way of talking. That was so very kind. You are a very special man.

Comment

Oh!! Dearest Johnny. What a beautiful way of talking. That was so very kind. You are a very special man.
                              Why Miss Angels, if you're not careful, you're going to make me blush(not in girly way)!!

Comment

Working...
                              X