X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOYS FOR TOTS: Jesus-hating program that needs to be STOPPED!

"Toys for tots", small children know nothing of Jesus and His suffering for them. In the Hutchins house, we have no time for toys. Not only are they pointless as they accomplish nothing but they distract the children from learning about God.
    We do have learing aids like this marevelous Ark (the heathens get to miss the boat and drown):

And this (it prepares them for managing the fields and the workers - we let the kids have the little niglets work the soil):
    Last edited by James Hutchins; 11-11-2010, 07:06 PM.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

amen to bringing attention to this foul program, Not only does it promote ignoring Jesus, But the children that recieve toys in this way are taught that all it takes to get what they want is to be against god, cause few if any True Christians ever go without, but we don't need stupid MP3 players to feel good about ourselves because we know in the end we will be the ones laughing at those welfare brat's as they burn for eternity
      Deuteronomy 6:5
      Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Comment

[QUOTE=ForgivenSinner;428337]Sure! thanks for asking

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
        KJV John 3:16

You failed to highlight the bolded and underlined part, He doesn't love EVERYONE, just those who BELIEVE in him and follow the KJV1611 Bible to the letter. What part of that do you not understand? I suggest you pick up a copy for CHRISTmas and read it from cover to cover instead of picking out the fluffy parts you want to and leaving the rest you do not like out. Christ and God hate when sinners do that.
        Last edited by AngelClark; 11-11-2010, 03:39 AM. Reason: My fingers are having a hard time walking across the keyboard tonight
        Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
          You may not have to worry about this if what I heard is true. Our mooslim president is not going to let the country celebrate bay Jesus' birthday. At a teaparty meeting in Arkansas I had heard he was trying to get legislation passed in Congress to drop Christmas as a national holiday and he was pushing pretty hard to get it done before the GOP takes back control.
          There are no words to describe how angry this makes me.

Thank you for telling us what's going on behind the scene, however ugly it may be. We need to know.
          But whosoever shall deny me before men,
          him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
          ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
          Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

All I wanted was a straight answer and almost 2 days of putting up with all your sidestepping, I got one. And it was from a women. I guess the woman really are smarter. And nothing is wrong with being a woman, if i was one, but I am a man. You people don't listen to reason. You see your arguements one sided, even though you have contradicted yourself many a time, you think you are correct.

OH....... AND PIE IS NOT IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!

YOU piffleING RETARDS ARE JACK ASSES AND GOD HATES YOU AND WILL SMITE YOU ALL TO HELL. YOU INTERPRET THE BIBLE YOUR OWN WAY AND DO NOT LISTEN TO REASON OR LOGIC. THE EARTH IS ROUND YOU JACK ASSES. YOU GUYS ARE piffleING STUPID. A WOMAN TAKES 9 MONTHS TO HAVE A CHILD. WOMAN ARE JUST AS GOOD AS MEN. YOUR CONTRADICTIONS MAKE YOU SEEM CHILDISH AND YOUR SIDESTEPPING HANDS OVER THE EARS LALALALALALALALA BULL SHIT YOU DO WILL ONLY WORK FOR SO LONG. I'M SORRY YOU ARE ALL TO BULL HEADED TO REALIZE THAT GOD HATES YOU MORE THAN HE HATES OBAMA'S GAY NAZI ESKIMO DAUGHTER. RAPE IS A CRIME. FOUR YEAR OLDS ARE NOT SLUTTY HARLETS, THEY ARE NOT PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF SEDUCING A MAN. FOR GOD'S SAKES THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SEX IS! JESUS WAS A SAND NIGRA, HE WAS BORN IN piffleING THE MIDDLE EAST. DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ONE WHITE MAN TO BE BORN IN THE MIDST OF 10000000 TOWEL HEADS? THE BIBLE HAS TRUTHS BUT MOST OF IT IS METAPHORS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT, NOT MEANT TO HAVE YOU FOLLOW EVERY SINGLE WORD. TAKE A piffleING SCIENCE CLASS. BEFORE YOU BASH OTHER RELIGIONS, DO SOME RESEARCH SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE BASHING. YOUR A BUNCH OF DICKS. IF PIE IS NOT IN THE BIBLE, AND YOU EAT IT, THEN YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD. AND IF YOU CAN EAT PIE, WHICH IS NOT IN THE BIBLE, WHY IS SEX NOT ENJOYABLE? GOD CREATED IT FOR US TO ENJOY IN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. HALLOWEEN IS JUST A HOLIDAY FOR FUN. NOT TO LITERALLY CELEBRATE THE DEAD. IT IS NOT OKAY TO BEAT ANYONE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU THEY ARE SATAN. YOU CAN NOT BEAT SATAN WITH A ROD. piffle TARDS.

Now, I know you will sidestep every argument in this, call me a woman and ban me, but just further proves your habit of plugging your ears and saying, "lalalalalalalalalalalalalala i am right you are wrong." Bastards.

That is all.

Comment

I think the Mormon demons have taken full possession of harletstriker.
              Drama queen

Comment

ATTEMPT #2...

First of all, this is an excellent idea because they are very hard working parents who can not support their own kids and would like to see them get something on this pagan holiday (yes, CHRISTMAS is pagan, so don't bash me on that, please - winter solstice MOST if NOT all holidays are PAGAN

Christ was born in the SPRING - the sheep were grazing and again, you true christians should know this so get your KJB's out and start reading.

Second, this should be year round as we need to help each other 365 days a year, not just during the holidays.

Third, we have a lot of hard working volunteers who make this happen, bashing this makes me wonder what kind of world has this gone to. I'm sorry but, you true christians are not acting according to GOD's word.

Stop the bashing and start delivering others to CHRIST who want to be saved. You got our attention, use it for GOOD.

-Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob-in-Pensacola View Post
                  ATTEMPT #2...

First of all, this is an excellent idea because they are very hard working parents who can not support their own kids and would like to see them get something on this pagan holiday (yes, CHRISTMAS is pagan, so don't bash me on that, please - winter solstice MOST if NOT all holidays are PAGAN
                  It's nothing more than begging. Why don't their parents just get better paying jobs? Or become True Christians(TM) so God will hear their prayers?

Christ was born in the SPRING - the sheep were grazing and again, you true christians should know this so get your KJB's out and start reading.
                  Uhh..... ever lived around sheep? They don't stop eating in the winter. They graze (especially in temperate climates) year round.

Second, this should be year round as we need to help each other 365 days a year, not just during the holidays.

Third, we have a lot of hard working volunteers who make this happen, bashing this makes me wonder what kind of world has this gone to. I'm sorry but, you true christians are not acting according to GOD's word.
                  Ah, now I see.... If we ban Toys for Tots, you're out of your job. Now I understand, yeah, real altruistic of you

Stop the bashing and start delivering others to CHRIST who want to be saved. You got our attention, use it for GOOD.

-Rob
                  I have no idea what you are talking about. If you want to be saved, read the KJV Bible, follow every word of it and get yourself baptized in a True Christian(TM) church!
                  Drama queen

Comment

This thread is solid proof that you are communist nuts...REALLY!!!
                    OHH wait, it jus dawned on me what you would do...instead of toys for tots, you'd be running the bibles for tots...although now that i think about it, a toddler would better grasp the bible than you people apparently have
                    This space for praising the Lord not for demonic guttural utterances. Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbound_Alchemist View Post
                      This thread is solid proof that you are communist nuts...REALLY!!!
                      Are you intentionally being an idiot or were you just born that way?

Communism is about distribution of wealth, of robbing the rich to give to the poor. That is what Toys for Tots is about. We are against it, ergo, we are against communism.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Newleaf View Post
                        Toys for Tots does not even bother to hide their hatred of Jesus. A godly American toy company offered to donate 4,000 talking Jesus dolls to the program, and had their generous offer rejected! Why? Because Toys for Tots didn't want any of the little Jewish and Moon-worshipping Muslim welfare brats to hear our Savior's words!

My question is why are they giving toys to these filthy heathen children in the first place. It's Christmas, and there are a good many Christian children out there who celebrate our Lord's birthday and deserve these toys more. The Mooslim families who greedily take these toys for their Arab babies are obviously making a mockery of Jesus and taking advantage of the charity-giving American people, trying to scam free toys for their brats from so they can spend their money on bombs or something instead.
                        Actually they ended up taking them... But they never said what they planned on doing with them. They probably burned them knowing the attention seeking, they are. Taking the holiday away from baby Jesus.
                        “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” – 1 John 5:2-3

Comment

osbourne, i think you might wanna get your eyes checked...i have red hair, not blonde...JACKASS...
                          if im correct, your one of these mindless meat-puppets thats out protesting the funerals of this countries fallen service men and women.
                          This space for praising the Lord not for demonic guttural utterances. Admin

Comment

osbourne, i think you might wanna get your eyes checked...i have red hair, not blonde...JACKASS...
                            if im correct, your one of these mindless meat-puppets thats out protesting the funerals of this countries fallen service men and women.
                            Yet, another airheaded blonde statement from you. Why am I not surprised?

We at Landover Baptist Church do not protest the funerals of our brave soldiers. That is something the Westboro Baptist Church does because they're America-hating liberals.

Seriously, you might want to just sit back and lurk before opening up your mouth and making another dumb, clueless remark.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                              Luke 18:15-17

"People were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them, and when the disciples (LBCers) saw this, they rebuked them. Jesus, however, called the children to himself and said, "Let the children come to me and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Amen, I say to you, whoever does not accept the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it."
                              Silence you ungodly Catholic, turn to Jesus and repent.
                              Maybe in you pansy Catholic church this sinfulness is okay, but NOT here

Comment

Dont mock the Godly Westboro Baptist Church!

Comment

Working...
                                X