Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please Pray For My Butt
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#41)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-21-2008, 09:40 PM

Eew. Just eew.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#42)
Old
On Parole
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Mr. Seth Cochran is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Mr. Seth Cochran is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-21-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
Eew. Just eew.
What do you know about such things, pervert?
(#43)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Married to a sadistic witch

Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-22-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrepentant Tool View Post
What do you know about such things, pervert?
He puts a picture of his ass up for everyone here to see and SHE'S the pervert?

Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.
(#44)
Old
On Parole

Mr. Seth Cochran is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Mr. Seth Cochran is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-22-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch View Post
It's all in the motive. He puts up a picture to serve as an example of what a sign from God looks like. Besides, he's a registered True Christian™. He can't sin.

Quote:
"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him." 1 John 3:6
Perversion is a sin

Quote:
"Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once." Proverbs 28:18
Therefore, a True Christian™ can not be a pervert. Sinners, however, are inclined to perversion.

Quote:
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9
Only when we have a spiritual "heart transplant" can we trust ourselves not to be perverted and sinful.

Quote:
"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26
So, to answer your question: Yes, you are correct.
(#45)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Married to a sadistic witch

Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-22-2008, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrepentant Tool View Post
It's all in the motive. He puts up a picture to serve as an example of what a sign from God looks like. Besides, he's a registered True Christian™. He can't sin.

Perversion is a sin

Therefore, a True Christian™ can not be a pervert. Sinners, however, are inclined to perversion.

Only when we have a spiritual "heart transplant" can we trust ourselves not to be perverted and sinful.

So, to answer your question: Yes, you are correct.
The more I read, the more sic you people are.
So, what you're saying is, if he decided to go out and fornicate with dead farm animals, he still wouldn't be a pervert (because he's a Christian) but if she decides to have nice, normal, heterosexual sex in the missionary position with her husband, that makes her a pervert (because she isn't a Christian). Did I get that wrong?

Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.
(#46)
Old
On Parole

Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-22-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
So, what you're saying is, if he decided to go out and [deleted], he still wouldn't be a pervert (because he's a Christian) but if she decides to [deleted]. Did I get that wrong?
Yes, you got that wrong. He would not go out and do those things because he is a True Christian™. If he did those things, he was never Saved™ in the first place. It does not matter what she does. She could donate millions of dollars, but if she isn't Saved™, she's still going to Hell. Salvation is a prerequisite for entry into Heaven. Have you read your Bible recently?
(#47)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-23-2008, 05:27 PM

I hope I am not out of line for saying this but it looks to me like the men of Landover are being targeted by Wiccans, and homersexuals. I will not be praying for your butt. I will be praying that the sick slime that did this to your beat up and blemished behind burn in hell.

Sweet Jesus; burn these brutal butt beasts in the lake of fire for all eternity and and let us rejoice in your righteous judgment. In the name of Christ Jesus GET OFF HIS BUTT SATAN! Save your beastial butt buggering for skirt wearing Roman Cathylick priests and their altered boys in Jesus' name. Glorah!

When you get that terrible tat removed you can cool your coolie with an ice pack.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#48)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please Pray For My Butt - 10-30-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
For the record, Brother Ezekiel posted the picture, not I. He had, at my request, taken the picture down from the website, but later he and his nephew Zebulon convinced me that it would be better to repost it as an object lesson for others, so they can avoid the embarrassment and the mental anguish that this entire episode has caused me. Frankly, if you think there is anything even the slightest bit sexual about that picture, it's just proof that you're a homo. So enjoy it while you can, homo, because you're never gonna see my butt again.

Quote:
So, what you're saying is, if he decided to go out and fornicate with dead farm animals, he still wouldn't be a pervert (because he's a Christian)...?
Where in the Bible does it say that sex with a dead animal is fornication or a sin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Patriot View Post
I hope I am not out of line for saying this but it looks to me like the men of Landover are being targeted by Wiccans, and homersexuals.
As Christians, we have to expect this sort of persecution. BTW, the negroes and the Jews are out to get us, too. But worry not, we have God on our side, not to mention the crack Landover security forces, composed of ex-Navy Seals and Delta Force commandos.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25