X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proposal: Only Grant Voting Rights To Job Creators

Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    We're not limiting the vote, we are ENABLING the vote of the producers in society. It goes without saying the more you produce the more votes you should get. Why should Brother Monty's or Brother Kotch's vote count has much as a homeless man's when Monty can Kotch do so much more for America?

One dollar, one vote, should be our nation's motto.
    I prefer, one acre one vote myself, but can see the congregation is against me here.
    Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Comment

Originally posted by One True Religion View Post
      I prefer, one acre one vote myself, but can see the congregation is against me here.
      ....and well we should be against your idea.

My single-wide commands something less than an acre in its footprint and I find it offensive you would deprive me of the right to proxy my four votes to my Godly Christian Brothers, Fred and James.
      The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
        ....and well we should be against your idea.

My single-wide commands something less than an acre in its footprint and I find it offensive you would deprive me of the right to proxy my four votes to my Godly Christian Brothers, Fred and James.
        Yet Landover has a nice parcel of land.
        Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Comment

Amen! Letting poor people vote is a recipe for social disaster. What's next, allowing children, felons, and pets to vote? What about terrorists over in Afghanistan who blew up our World Trade Center? They get to vote, too? In the name of "equality"?

This is just another case of liberal demagogues cynically manipulating the lower class in this country by allowing them to vote. The poor are so uneducated and ignorant, they do not know what is best for them, and hence should be not allowed to vote. Look at it this way: Do you really want some fat slob who blows all his minimum wage on Thunderbird fortified wine and lottery tickets to vote for the people who run the economy? Didn't think so.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I may'nt be that rich and ive struggled for years trying to make ends meet but i have to say that I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU. I live with poor people and poor people make bad choices. theres all these guys saying that they need to increase minmum wage and all, but im like, dude, that actually hurts you and the economy. The way the pastor explained it to me is tht if we raise minmum wage, companies have to hire less people, which makes more unemployed and then they have to raise prices on products to acommodate the higher minmum wage, which no one will be able to afford. Higher Minmum WAge = UNEMPLOYMENT + HIGH PRICES!

Its soooo easy to live on minmum wage. When i was working the night shift at the EXXON i lived comfertly on minmum wage. Insteed of going out and blowing money on rich luxury food like McDonalds or TacoBell you can eat TOP RAMEN. The local Food Lion has Top Romen packs for 10 cents each!!! 10 for a dollar.

• Top Ramen = 10 cents each meal
            • Figuere 5 people in household.
            • 3 meals a day x 5 = 15 meals
            • 15 meals = $1.50 a day to feed a family of FIVE

$1.50 to feed a family of FIVE! And minmum wage is how much? Like $7.00 or something? you can feed an entire family for a day just for working for 10 minutes!!!!

STOP BEING LAZY AND GREDY YOU UNIONIST COMMIE POOR PEOPLE. GET OF YOUR BUTTS AND GET A JOB.

YES! I AM A CLOWN FOR CHRIST! Owner/Operator of Lord's Derisive Laughter Christian Clown Ministry.
            Read my inspiring testimonial of how I came to Christ!
            Rebuko's Sleepover Castle - Let your kids spend the night at my place for a One-Night Jesus Camp experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebuko the Clown View Post
              Top Ramen = 10 cents each meal
              • Figuere 5 people in household.
              • 3 meals a day x 5 = 15 meals
              • 15 meals = $1.50 a day to feed a family of FIVE
              Your reasoning, your logic, and your math are all irrefutable, Repuko.

I am in awe of your skills, knowledges, and abilities, my multi-colored friend, to bring this whole "issue" down to its basics.

I feel safe now to declare that "poorness" is just a commie, left wing, libtard, urban legend that has no basis in reality.

Bless you, my polyester-wigged freak, for bringing this to our attention.
              The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                I think setting up a chain of free watermelon stands on the routes to the polls on election day to distract the nigras from voting might be a good investment.
                We tried something like that last time, but it didn't work out that well...
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  We tried something like that last time, but it didn't work out that well...
                  I vaguely remember that Pastor, but the problem is now clear to me – the choice of Popeye's fried chicken is wrong. Nigras prefer Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), with the trademark image of the founder Colonel Harland Sanders. He elicits the bucolic days of the old antebellum south where the nigra earned his keep in honest labor and full employment in the cotton industry. There was never any need for food stamps or unemployment "benefits", and they never had to worry about "retirement".

Click image for larger version

Name:	colonel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1914398
                  Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                  brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                  ...and get off my lawn
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X