X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell?

Was Hitler sent to Heaven or Hell for killing Jews?
    In the glory of God.
    Praise our Lord and Savior Jesus.

Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell?

He went to Hell for being a Catholic.

Matthew 23:9
    And
    call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
    sigpic

Comment

And for killing Christian soldiers.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

There is a fine line between the right hand of God and the left hand of Satan.

Comment

If Hitler accepted Jesus and allowed Jesus into his heart and repented, he's in Heaven.
          Matthew:
          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

At least they have SOME standards~!
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

You know, it's funny: "Hitler killed the Jews! Hitler killed the Jews!" but there is no historical evidence that any Jews ever died by Hitler's hand! You show me a history book where it says "Hitler went down to a concentration camp and pressed the button to release toxic gas". NO WHERE. Hitler never, ever killed any Jews. It was the people who were under him that did.

And before you go saying "Well he ordered their deaths", remember there's no historical evidence of ANYTHING like that! No documents saying "Hey Fritz, kill that hook-nosed hebe in cell 34A. -Dolf"

But to answer your question: Is Hitler in Heaven or Hell? NEITHER. He has not died. Evidence for Hitler's death is next to nil....LYING SOVIETS (would YOU trust them?) claimed they found Hitler's remains. Are these remains in a museum, offered as evidence? Nope. Still locked away in a vault in SOVIET RUSSIA. The SOVIETS and ALLIES would have much to gain from a Hitler Death, since it brought the morale of NAZI GERMANY TO ITS KNEES, so there was a conspiracy to promote the idea!

Ironically, Hitler himself ALSO benefitted from this conspiratal hoax! He got on board a U-Boart and made his way to Argentina, where he then made his way to a SECRET NAZI EXPERIMENTAL LAB AND HEADQUARTERS INSIDE THE REMOTE ANDES MOUNTAINS. From then on out, the NAZIS would remain a SHADOW organization once again, plotting to go public by the year 2012.

Hitler is still alive to this day, thanks to top-notch NAZI MEDICAL UBER-SCIENCE and bizarre occult rituals. And it doesn't look like he'll be dying anytime soon, since we have the 2012 Apocalypse around the corner.
              sigpic
              SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
              The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandro123 View Post
                Was Hitler sent to Heaven or Hell for killing Jews?
                Friend, the so-called holocaust is another hoax perpetrated upon society by joos and liberals who want to create as many false victims in the world as possible, all the better to destroy Christianity.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hard to say. We know from the GODLY Revrind John Hagee, that Hitler was sent by God to kill a whole bunch of Jooz to make them move into Izrul and start a war with ayrubs and bring about the second coming of Jebus. So he did alot of good but on the other hand, he came from a cathlick background and was suppored by that dress-wearing dego, the Poap! Also, he was a painter which is kind of a sissyboy activity done by hermaseckshuls.
                  I'm gonna go with no.
                  R.I.P. Real America™ July 4, 1776-November 4, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by PalinHuckabee4Prez View Post
                    Hard to say. We know from the GODLY Revrind John Hagee, that Hitler was sent by God to kill a whole bunch of Jooz to make them move into Izrul and start a war with ayrubs and bring about the second coming of Jebus. So he did alot of good but on the other hand, he came from a cathlick background and was suppored by that dress-wearing dego, the Poap! Also, he was a painter which is kind of a sissyboy activity done by hermaseckshuls.
                    I'm gonna go with no.
                    No What? He went to Heaven or he went to Hell?
                    i would say Hell because he was in charge of a regime which killed a lot of innocent Chrisitians including Mennonites, Lutherans...

Comment

As was pointed out earlier, if Herr Fuhrer accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior and recognized the AV1611 King James as the absolute Word of God, he is in Heaven. If not, his population control of Christ Killing Joos is not the Heavenly issue. The ONLY way to Heaven is Bathing in the Blood of Jesus. If Hitler did that in some point of his life, even if it was on his last stand in the bunker against the God hating communists, he is in Heaven. If not, Hitler is burning in Hell. This is the same for all of us.

Yours in Christ
                      Brother Lazarus
                      In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

Comment

In the end, it is God's decision on the fate of Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by A Mad Dog View Post
                          In the end, it is God's decision on the fate of Hitler.
                          The question is, was Hitler washed in Christ's blood just before he died? If so, then Mr. Hitler is waiting for us up in Heaven, cured of his evil papism.

Through Jesus, all things are possible!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hitler will come back from heaven and send you faggots to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanuu View Post
                              Hitler will come back from heaven and send you faggots to hell.
                              No But Jesus Will send you Two Hell for Lieing Forever God mocking Fool But How Dare you Came Into Our Godly Forums and call Us True Christians That When your The One whos Gay!

Comment

Working...
                              X