X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New technology: How to stop your child from masturbating!

Originally posted by Marcel View Post
    I'm a teenager what they written in the bible I don't understand! It is to hard to understand what they are written in. They use to hard words that teenager never will know

And if you do something good for you and mastrubating and don't hurt you! Why will god don't like this?

In the bible writen don't hurt you and something like this and when I mastrubating I'm not hurt me only do something good for me.
    Boy, I've been reading the Bible since I was six! Don't blame your ignorance on "the words are too hard".
    Drama queen

Comment

I am not so sure why masturbation is that bad, but I got my backside whipped for it several times.

I asked my Father for the reason why I shouldn't masturbate, but he said he could not explain it in a way I could understand.

Maybe someone here could enlighten me?

Comment

@Virgin93 Jesus doesn't like it!
        I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
          @Virgin93 Jesus doesn't like it!
          Thank you, I will follow His word.

But I still don't know the reason why Jesus doesn't like it.

Comment

Ga:5:16: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
            Ga:5:17: For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
            Ga:5:18: But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
            Ga:5:19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
            Ga:5:20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
            Ga:5:21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
            Ga:5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
            Ga:5:23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

has anyone considered that anyone wearing this device will appear to be walking around with a constant erection?and this device may cause damage if user is kicked or kneed
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
              abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnostic ponderer View Post
                has anyone considered that anyone wearing this device will appear to be walking around with a constant erection?and this device may cause damage if user is kicked or kneed
                Better than spending eternity in hell being anally raped by every demon in satan's realm, wouldn't you say?

Revelation 20:10
                And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Better than spending eternity in hell being anally raped by every demon in satan's realm, wouldn't you say?
                  but if infertility is caused by such a device wouldn't that amount of seed spilled instantly damn both the wearer and the one who forced the use of said item?
                  Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                  abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnostic ponderer View Post
                    but if infertility is caused by such a device wouldn't that amount of seed spilled instantly damn both the wearer and the one who forced the use of said item?
                    Unless and until you accept Jesus as your Personal Savior, you have zero hope of comprehending such matters.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Fellow Christians:

My name is Jim Dinkelheimer and I've recently joined your forums here at Landlover Baptist. Shortly after completing my registration I stumbled upon this thread and the only thing on my mind is- How could any parent be serious about making their child wear this perverted mockery of what was once used to protect the innocence our Lord's children? When will the light of His Glory shine down upon the souls of those who would advertise for such a company on a forum dedicated to honoring His holy name? I pray for the souls who would attempt to trick the lesser minded believers of our Lord, and I also pray for the soul of the one advertising for this company of satan. I pray the the Light of our Lord shall extinguish the the burning fires of sin that live inside of the forsaken and bring them to know the one True God who loves us and is in Heaven.
                      Amen
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      | May the glory of God rain down and snuff out the fires of Satan kindling within our children! |
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

first off: no one but jesus can say what jesus likes.
                        second: Onan didn't masturbate NOR DID HE BREAK HIS WORD TO GOD. Onan had sex with his wife....which was his dead brother's (Er's) wife, which by their law after your brother dies and leaves no children behind the next brother was supposed to marry his dead brother,s widow and "raise up seed for his brother" . The child was not considered the heir of the living brother but the heir of the dead brother. Onan did not want this to happen because he knew the child would be considered to be his dead brother's heir and not his...so when he had sex with Tamar...when he was about to ejaculate he pulled out of her and let let his semen spill on the ground....and "what he did displeased God and therefore God killed him".
                        next: Think about eating for a second. We have to eat or we'd die, so eating is a good thing. But if all you ever think about is food, you eat 12 times a day, and you let yourself get to weighing 800 pounds, then it's the sin of gluttony.

But... if instead you think about food all day and how important it is to be thin, you obsess about everything you eat, and starve yourself until you're a skeleton that's also a sin, the sin of vanity.

The "right" thing to do is eat when you are hungry, eat enough to keep healthy and then go on with your day. Eating too much or not enough is when it's a sin.

Now we have to assume God knew what He was doing when He made us, right? To act as a reminder that we're supposed to someday fall in love, get married and have children, we have urges from time to time. God knows about those urges, He put them there. But you're not going to go out and get married and have kids NOW are you?

So masturbating is a way to turn off that urge for a while when it pops up, so that the urge doesn't stay there, reminding you constantly "Hey, go make a baby!" all day and making you crazy. It's almost like hitting the snooze button on an alarm clock.

To NOT ever masturbate is to let yourself think about sex all the time because the urge is there and you won't get rid of it, so that's getting to the sin of lust. But if all you ever think about is masturbating, you do it so often you never leave the room, then it's the sin of sloth, being lazy and just having fun.

So anyways, the way I was taught, it's not a sin to do it, just don't do it all the time just for the heck of it. Just when your body sends you an urge to think about sex and having kids, and then just to get rid of the urge for a while.

finaly: is that even legal???
                        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          God actually commands us to stay clear of unsaved trash like you. You're lucky we let you post here at all. Don't push your luck.
                          Just curious. If God tells you to stay clear of us, and you try to save us AND you allow us to post, then what's said about that?

Comment

As an Officer of the Law, I wholeheartedly encourage parents to get their sons fitted for chastity belts and genital cuffs as soon as they are old enough to start the vile practice of masturbation.

If more parents enforced this kind of no-nonsense approach to sexuality, we'd have a lot fewer angry, out-of-control teenagers to deal with, and that would make my job easier.

I don't think there's anything wrong with starting them on chastity gear earlier if the parents feel that is what is best. The advantage is you can get him used to wearing this stuff before he really understands what it's for, and by the time he is a teenager, it will just be like normal underwear to him.

It's kind of like guns. You introduce them to guns when they're 13 and they're like scared little sissies, but you start them when they're 3 and they're sharpshooters when they are teenagers.

and this device may cause damage if user is kicked or kneed
                            This is just stupid. It's not like kids go hitting each other in the crotch for sport or something, so the only way that could happen is if he's trying to rape somebody, and he couldn't rape somebody if he was wearing a chastity belt because he couldn't get anything done anyway, so it's not something to worry about.

I don't know where you're from, but in America parents are allowed to raise their children however they see fit. If that means homeschooling them for 18 years and making their privates safe from their lurking hands, so be it.
                            Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Originally posted by dehoffmark View Post
                              first off: no one but jesus can say what jesus likes.
                              second: Onan didn't masturbate NOR DID HE BREAK HIS WORD TO GOD. Onan had sex with his wife....which was his dead brother's (Er's) wife, which by their law after your brother dies and leaves no children behind the next brother was supposed to marry his dead brother,s widow and "raise up seed for his brother" . The child was not considered the heir of the living brother but the heir of the dead brother. Onan did not want this to happen because he knew the child would be considered to be his dead brother's heir and not his...so when he had sex with Tamar...when he was about to ejaculate he pulled out of her and let let his semen spill on the ground....and "what he did displeased God and therefore God killed him".
                              next: Think about eating for a second. We have to eat or we'd die, so eating is a good thing. But if all you ever think about is food, you eat 12 times a day, and you let yourself get to weighing 800 pounds, then it's the sin of gluttony.

But... if instead you think about food all day and how important it is to be thin, you obsess about everything you eat, and starve yourself until you're a skeleton that's also a sin, the sin of vanity.

The "right" thing to do is eat when you are hungry, eat enough to keep healthy and then go on with your day. Eating too much or not enough is when it's a sin.

Now we have to assume God knew what He was doing when He made us, right? To act as a reminder that we're supposed to someday fall in love, get married and have children, we have urges from time to time. God knows about those urges, He put them there. But you're not going to go out and get married and have kids NOW are you?

So masturbating is a way to turn off that urge for a while when it pops up, so that the urge doesn't stay there, reminding you constantly "Hey, go make a baby!" all day and making you crazy. It's almost like hitting the snooze button on an alarm clock.

To NOT ever masturbate is to let yourself think about sex all the time because the urge is there and you won't get rid of it, so that's getting to the sin of lust. But if all you ever think about is masturbating, you do it so often you never leave the room, then it's the sin of sloth, being lazy and just having fun.

So anyways, the way I was taught, it's not a sin to do it, just don't do it all the time just for the heck of it. Just when your body sends you an urge to think about sex and having kids, and then just to get rid of the urge for a while.

Whether something like this is legal in San Francisco or other cities of sin and iniquity is irrelevant. What is relevant is that such a device prevents the wearer from violating GOD's law

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (King James Version)

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.

It would stop any chance to fornicate. I assume some kind of modification to protect the backside of the wearer would prevent the effeminate part.

Comment

Sorry if my last post was confusing. Mastrubating in NOT a good thing. what i ment to say is that it can be used as a release for bulding hormons, it should only be used when hormons biuld up so much that you lust uncontrolable. It is like a lesser of the two evils. it in upon itself is not so bad, but it is adicting and leads to porn and other sexualy ilmoralitys. That is why it is consedered a "sin".
                                Sorry about my last post, it was confusing and left the wrong impression

in God, mark dehoff
                                Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X