Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Music that will send you to HELL
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Tomas Houston is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tomas Houston is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tomas Houston is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 04-19-2014, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Well... why do you keep sharing Japanes videos? Do you think my children have occasion to run into this music? Is there a reason I should be aware of it's evil intent?
Well, this thread is titled "Music that will send you to HELL" everyone else is posting songs like this, so, I figured I'd join in.