X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by Misunderstood View Post
    I truly feel sorry for this young girl. May she live on with Jesus.
    She won't. She will spend eternity being burned alive in God's Lake of Fire.

Only obedient Christians go to Heaven.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by JE19ER View Post
      you are blaiming my chemical romance for the girls suicide.
      So if i buy a piece of metal from a guy, and from that piece of metal i make a knife, and i kill myselve with that knife, the man who sold me the piece of metal is guilty to my death?
      I completely agree. MCR sets out to save lives with their music

Comment

I completely agree. MCR sets out to save lives with their music
        Save lives? Are you kidding me? My Chemical Romance are a bunch of freaks, and as for their 'music', they aren't even original -

That's right, they stole their look and even stole their music from another emo band called 'Green Days'. That's how pathetic they are! Have a look at this video, and tell me, do they not just look like a clone of them? Even their music sounds EXACTLY THE SAME!

It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
          Save lives? Are you kidding me? My Chemical Romance are a bunch of freaks, and as for their 'music', they aren't even original -

That's right, they stole their look and even stole their music from another emo band called 'Green Days'. That's how pathetic they are! Have a look at this video, and tell me, do they not just look like a clone of them? Even their music sounds EXACTLY THE SAME!

It's pathetic.
          By the way their looks in those pictures are from their album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. Those are old and have you ever even listened to them? The music is nothing alike. Both are great and talented bands with lessons hidden in each of their songs. One of their lessons are discouraging what u call "emo" children from growing up to being some narrow minded freaks who cannot accept others for what they are

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            She won't. She will spend eternity being burned alive in God's Lake of Fire.

Only obedient Christians go to Heaven.
            Maybe she wasn't being disobedient maybe she just wanted to be herself. Maybe she was bullied or had other issues and had no one to turn to except music because it made her not feel so alone. I don't believe she will go to hell

Comment

MCR sets out to save lives with their music
              Saving lives is a bit cruel name for something that is made to burn you in hell for all eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                Saving lives is a bit cruel name for something that is made to burn you in hell for all eternity.
                How do you know that they are evil. This band has taught me to love myself and not to judge others.

Comment

Will they be there with me? And this band has only taught me to love myself and not to judge others

Comment

How do you know that they are evil. This band has taught me to love myself and not to judge others.
                    They do not follow the bible. They are not Christians. Good people goes to heaven. Evil people goes to hell. All non Christians goes to hell. You do the math.

Comment

They do not follow the bible. They are not Christians. Good people goes to heaven. Evil people goes to hell. All non Christians goes to hell. You do the math.
                      Actually I think this band is Christian. I'm confused

Comment

Actually I think this band is Christian. I'm confused
                        You sure are. Read this thread from the beginning.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Misunderstood View Post
                          Their mission to encourage young people to masturbate is only one page of their satanic playbook.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            You sure are. Read this thread from the beginning.
                            I am positive. This band has mentioned it before that they were raised Christian and if you want to see for yourself, look up the music video for "black parade" and look at the guitarist, Frank Iero (the one with the short black hair) and see what he has on his arm. He has a cross on his outfit.

Comment

Maybe she wasn't being disobedient maybe she just wanted to be herself.
                              Disobedience of God is sin.

Wanting to "be herself" is rejection of what God demands, submission to Him.

Therefore, she was being disobedient and rebellious.

I don't believe she will go to hell
                              If you believe you won't fall if you jump off a skyscraper, does that mean you will not fall?

If your friends all tell you there's a Martian outside your house, and you decide to believe them, does that mean there's a Martian outside your house?

Believing something doesn't make it so. Faith does not lead you to Truth, Missy!

The BIBLE leads us to Truth, and that leads us to Faith.
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                                Disobedience of God is sin.

Wanting to "be herself" is rejection of what God demands, submission to Him.

Therefore, she was being disobedient and rebellious.

If you believe you won't fall if you jump off a skyscraper, does that mean you will not fall?

If your friends all tell you there's a Martian outside your house, and you decide to believe them, does that mean there's a Martian outside your house?

Believing something doesn't make it so. Faith does not lead you to Truth, Missy!

The BIBLE leads us to Truth, and that leads us to Faith.
                                but maybe God's plan for her was to be herself. afterall, God made her right?
                                and couldnt that work both ways, if someone gave me a book and i decided to believe that everything in that book is true, does that mean it is?
                                @Misunderstood "will they be there with me?" lol made my day. i mean for me, anywhere where mcr is is heaven
                                Exodus 22:18
                                Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

Working...
                                X