X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRAY for the Kidnapped BABY JESUS!

E M E R G E N C Y ...A L E R T

I found this card on the street outside my house this morning, and am trying to make sense of it:

Is it some kind of RANSOM NOTE?? Because Baby Jesus would never hang out with all those little savages willingly!!

I don't understand what is being asked of me....But someone must save Baby Jesus from these people!

Re: PRAY for the Kidnapped BABY JESUS!

The only good thing about that card is that he's looking to his left and not to his right.

Comment

Maybe this was a photo taken during the crime, and the ones on the left are creeping up on him while he's distracted (??)

It is all very very worrisome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: is the Blessed Babe talking to some sort of Pilgrim/Calvinist? Because that's not so great, either.

Comment

He would never willingly consort with injuns, niglets and chinamen, so He must have been there against his will.

Comment

Jesus is looking at the children who are going to Heaven and He is leaving the children who are behind Him to burn in Hell.
          I Jesus!

Comment

I do not think the Precious Babe was kidnapped, Sister Cookie. Perhaps this is a sign to us, however, that we need to be vigilant when it comes to Nigras and Gooks, since even the Baby Jesus may be at risk. Glory to God!

Comment

Originally posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
              Perhaps this is a sign to us, however, that we need to be vigilant when it comes to Nigras and Gooks, since even the Baby Jesus may be at risk.
              It's true we do all need that message, sometimes. I myself had been dropping some clothes off at the Chinese laundry outside town because, frankly, the turnaround time was better. But perhaps this card was placed on my sidewalk just for me, as A Reminder To Be More Vigilant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Chinese: So suspiciously inscrutable. No one knows what's going on behind those narrow little eyes of theirs! And they could stab you with those pointy hats!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Indians: The open slash across the forehead is an OPEN INVITATION to disease! Clearly, a partial scalping is in process. And look how the blood jets out of the top of the head, through the almost afro-like hair, like some sort of champagne fountain at a wedding reception! Consorting with them is tantamount to shaking hands with Typhoid MARY herself.

The blacks: The most violent image of all! LOOK how the cruel hands are thrust forward in a virtual choke-hold! This is the nature of the beast, to always be grasping for something to destroy and violate, no matter the age.

Dear GOD™! .I am shaken. But wiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                E M E R G E N C Y ...A L E R T

I found this card on the street outside my house this morning, and am trying to make sense of it:

Is it some kind of RANSOM NOTE?? Because Baby Jesus would never hang out with all those little savages willingly!!

I don't understand what is being asked of me....But someone must save Baby Jesus from these people!

Yes, Sister, I believe you have stumbled upon kidnapped Jesus, but possibly not in the way you fear.

I feel certain this is a piece of Roman literature, them who killed Jesus up on Golgotha and then cynically took His name for their cult. Yes, they stole Jesus a long time ago.

I feel this is likely a perverted Roman take on God's word that a little child shall lead them.

Sister, these idol worshippers may have stolen Jesus two thousand years ago and they may think they still have Him, but we Christians got Him back a long time ago.

Glory!
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                  Yes, Sister, I believe you have stumbled upon kidnapped Jesus, but possibly not in the way you fear.

I feel certain this is a piece of Roman literature, them who killed Jesus up on Golgotha and then cynically took His name for their cult. Yes, they stole Jesus a long time ago.

I feel this is likely a perverted Roman take on God's word that a little child shall lead them.

Sister, these idol worshippers may have stolen Jesus two thousand years ago and they may think they still have Him, but we Christians got Him back a long time ago.

Glory!
                  Brother Alvin,

This response is filled with the Glory of the Lord in its wisdom. I believe that I am also correct, but your insight adds to the comfort that our Ms. Cookie should feel that the Lord remains with her always. No slant, Joo, or other perverted individual can keep our Lord hostage - for it is HIS job to keep us as hostages, yet free in the Holy Ghost. We must bow to His will, knowing that the foolishness of His direction is truly meant to confound those that would make light of it.

Rest well, my darling Cookie. Jesus has not been taken from you. He lives in your heart, and His blood now pumps in your veins because of His sacrifice. A mosquito that bites us flies away singing "there is power in the blood," praise God.

Hallelujah!

Doc

Comment

Working...
                  X