X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbian Orthodox cathedral is gutted in fire.

God is not mocked (Galatians 6:7), and He has just manifested His power, this time against the Eastern Orthodontist not-quite-Catholics. Praise His glorious name!

From the JYT:
    New York City Serbian Orthodox "Church" Is Gutted in Fire

A historic Serbian Orthodox church in Manhattan that plays an important role in New York’s Serbian community was gutted by flames on Sunday, just hours after parishioners had filled its pews for Easter services.

The New York Fire Department said it received the first report of the blaze at the Serbian Orthodox Cathedral of St. Sava, on West 25th Street between Fifth Avenue and Avenue of the Americas in the Flatiron district, shortly before 7 p.m. It grew to a four-alarm fire that took 168 department personnel to tame, fire officials said.
    I say in Christian love that perhaps this will prompt some of the Serbanians to renounce the bread god, the Mary goddess, and the worship of gilded paintings and convert to True Christianity™. A little fire in this life beats an eternity of fire in the next.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Re: Serbian Orthodox cathedral is gutted in fire.

Amen, Pastor. This is just God hating the garment spotted. I pray this will be a wake up call to them.

But still better the Serbs than the Muslim Borats.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
      I say in Christian love that perhaps this will prompt some of the Serbanians to renounce the bread god, the Mary goddess, and the worship of gilded paintings and convert to True Christianity™. A little fire in this life beats an eternity of fire in the next.
      Apparently they didn't repent fast enough, and Jesus laid down His Holy Wrath upon Three More Cultist Churches! Not only that, but He did it on their bastardized version of Easter! Churches in Australia and Russia were also gutted with Fire, one of the LORD's favorite tools for purging sin (Psalm 66:10; 1 Corinthians 3:13; 1 Peter 1:7). These Orthodontists think there's a conspiracy to wipe them from the face of the earth, but they're looking in the wrong direction! They should be looking Heavenward!

Glory!

Orthodox Christians worldwide are in mourning today after an Orthodox Easter that saw church buildings in the United States, Australia and Russia go up in flames.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Was NATO aiming for the Chinese Embassy?
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
          God is not mocked (Galatians 6:7), and He has just manifested His power, this time against the Eastern Orthodontist not-quite-Catholics. Praise His glorious name!
          I know that I have the intellect of a worm compared with God, but I think we all agree that He could be doing more on this front.

The Catholic church in Freehold was raised to the ground in 1634 (miraculously, in the middle of a storm) and there has been none here since then.

The point here is that God has the "Outside of Time" aspect, and "A thousand ages in our sight, is like an evening gone." to Him - this means that we do not see the awesome destruction that he wreaks through the ages, but rather, in our Earthly bodies, we see the odd temple of sin and abomination burnt down, when we could be seeing 8 or 9 a week. If God had the "Inside Time" aspect.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
          X